A Suggestion If I May

VZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By VZA

First and foremost I have to say that I absolutely love this site.  This is truly a comic fan's heaven.

The one thing I would suggest though is there should be some sort of reference points in the character bios.  It's absolutely wonderful to be able to read about just about any character in the comic universe but if we could add issue numbers along with the descriptions that would totally rock.  That way if a particular event sounds interesting we can actually go to the source and check it out for ourselves.

It's probably been suggested before but this is something I'd really love to see.  It seems like a daunting task but if enough of us pitch in it can be done.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vortex13
This is a list of each series you click on one of the volumes you will get a list of each issue for that title. Most of them have at the least a synopsis, what you are suggesting would be a lot of work. Also if you want something like that you can try to research these these things and add them to the page. I have no idea how to do this because I am practically computer illiterate lol, I do think it is a good idea but that would be a helluva lot of work.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Although we don't have any form of footnotes, you can use the little chain-link icon to create links to other pages.  Although personally I can't see any reason why someone would want to link to a volume or individual issue, the ability is still there.

VZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By VZA

Xerox-Kitty, thanks for that.  I think that would serve the purpose I'm looking for.

Aztec, even if a character only appears in a single series, like say Longshot only appears in Uncanny X-Men, it would be nice to know what issue a certain event takes place just so you can see it for yourself.  Uncanny X-Men currently has over 500 issues so knowing that a character appears in a certain series isn't very helpful at all.