just wonderin' New Avengers/Secret Avengers...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Last_Guardian

shouldn't they pretty much the same? shouldn't their pages be combined...I mean what's really the difference apart from Secret Avengers was when Cap was still alive?

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian

Anyone?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shaper

Secret Avengers were created to fight against the Registration act. New Avengers were the name they went back too after Secret Avengers got Disassembled.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Last_Guardian

Shaper says:

"Secret Avengers were created to fight against the Registration act. New Avengers were the name they went back too after Secret Avengers got Disassembled."

actually no...even in the New Avengers comic books they don't call themselves "New Avengers" they (and others) call the team the "Secret Avengers"..New Avengers is just the title of the comic book series...

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Slinger

I don't think New Avengers should be on as a team, just a title. New Avengers was never the team name, they were just Avengers, same with Mighty Avengers. The Secret Avengers though are a different, underground Avengers team.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Shaper

HAHA! I found proof that they are called New Avengers. In the recent Illuminati issue, Iron man called Doctor Strange Avengers: "The New Avengers". Lol.