• 63 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Comic Book Question of the Week VOTING: Favorite Deathstroke Costume (356 votes)

Arrow (TV series) 6%
Classic pre-52 costume (blue/orange) 14%
Pre-52 blue/black 1%
Batman: Arkham Origins (video game) 36%
Flashpoint 1%
Injustice: Gods Among Us (video game) 10%
Son of Batman (animated movie) 1%
Teen Titans (animated series) 8%
The New 52 17%
Young Justice (animated series) 4%

Want to vote but you don't have an account? Well, what are you waiting for?! Signing up is beyond simple. CLICK HERE to register and then you'll be able to vote in all of our polls and join the countless discussions.

In case you missed the news, Deathstroke is our latest Character of the Month! Obviously, this means Slade Wilson's going to pop up in various features throughout July. His first appearance in this weekly segment is a simple one: what's your favorite Deathstroke costume?

Since making his debut in 1980, the Terminator has gained quite a lot of popularity. He has plenty of appearances in comics, but he's also shown up in video games, TV shows, and animated movies. The DC mercenary is always strolling around in awesome attire, but we want to know which one you all love the most. There's 10 options on the poll and voting will remain open until Thursday morning (ET). An updated article with the results and more will go live later that day. Now, let's take a look at the costumes!

From top left to bottom right: Arrow, classic pre-52 (blue/orange), pre-52 blue/black, Batman: Arkham Origins, Flashpoint, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Son of Batman, Teen Titans, The New 52, Young Justice

Man, Deathstroke is one cool looking character, isn't he? Now that you've seen all of the choices, it's time to think it through and pick a favorite. Once you've made up your mind, tell us why the costume earned your vote. Make the post excellent enough and there's a chance we'll highlight it in Thursday's feature.

Vote or else you'll upset Deathstroke. Trust us, he's not someone you want to upset.

Want to continue celebrating Deathstroke? He's currently battling Boba Fett (click here to vote!). Also, two video games he's appeared in -- Injustice: Gods Among Us and Batman: Arkham Origins -- are featured in the latest edition of Favorite Comic Book Video Games (click here to vote!). We'll post his best covers this Friday, too!

We'll attempt to focus another Question of the Week or two on Slade Wilson, so if you have an idea for a good question, feel free to share it below or via Twitter.

• 
thatthomclancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whoever signed off on that ponytail for Young Justice should be shamed.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BuNKiTZ

Hmm... A little hard to choose between Injustice and Arkham Origins, but I'll have to go for the latter.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

N52

Golden Cod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever signed off on that ponytail for Young Justice should be shamed.

Agreed. It was a bit of an eyesore on an otherwise decent outfit.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I like the YJ version

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

N52 , i like the look and he looks more mercenary than super villain . which is true to his character . also no more wade or slade comparisons

Cyborg6971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham origins for me.

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

not the one with his junk hanging out (pre new 52 pic). lol. i choose teen titans, though i love the new 52 and arrow one as well.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By judasnixon

That Arrow Deathstroke costume looks so clunky..... It has to be a pain in the ass to move around in that thing.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Deathstroke's role may have been lackluster in Son of Batman, but I really liked his design. Might even buy the figure at some point.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Teen Titans.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By longbowhunter

I voted for the Teen Titans animated version. It was my first exposure to the character. I remember thinking how scary he was, due in part to Ron Perlman of course. Did he ever remove his mask? The whole time I didn't know who or what he was. To be honest when I started picking up Teen Titans books a few years later I was a little upset to find out he was human. For that reason the Teen Titans animated version will always be my favorite.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I loved his new 52 costume in the last arc, so I picked that. His Injustice costume and Teen Titans suit are a close second and third.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gracetrack

Arkham Origins costume. Easy day.

Nightwing_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to think it wasn't Deathstroke on TT. His eye is on the wrong side, plus i've heard a crazy fan theory that it was actually Batman preparing the next generation of heroes

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_stegman  Moderator

New 52, easy.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#17  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

NEW 52.

No Caption Provided

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Arrow. Realistic.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Young Justice version.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Arkham Origins.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

wow a pole about someone with no particular ties to batman and yet they still find a way to put bats in it and of course he's winning lol sigh

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Torn between New 52, Injustice, Arrow, and Origins.

I think I'm going to have to go with Injustice. I just love it's look.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 k4tzm4n  Moderator

wow a pole about someone with no particular ties to batman and yet they still find a way to put bats in it and of course he's winning lol sigh

The Batman: Arkham Origins costume is winning because it's an incredibly cool design, not because it's from something with "Batman" in the title. If your accusation was true, then Son of Batman's design would be doing far better.

Ranwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ranwi

Its all about the OG costume, from The New Teen Titans and Deathstroke the Terminator.

No Caption Provided
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By JakeN7

Classic Terminator tops the list, with Flashpoint (Piratestroke was so cool) as a close second. I'm not a fan of the armored looks...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ranwi said:

Its all about the OG costume, from The New Teen Titans and Deathstroke the Terminator.

No Caption Provided

This.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to tear everything he cares about away from him. Destroy those who choose to follow him. Corrupt those he loves. Once he has lost everyone and everything he values, I will drive an arrow through his eye.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By MannEffest

While the Teen Titians costume my not be the most badass, it is my far the most menacing. Simple and sleek, the Teen Titians Deathstroke was the first exposure I had to the character, and it immediately left its mark on me. The way the shadows played off his black and orange, skull-like mask, made a young child like myself cower away in a corner. However, not only is it menacing, but it is completely effective. While it lacks the sheer badass-ery of say Arkham Origins or his New 52 design, it makes up for in efficiency. It doesn't have all the heavy and oversized armor that some of the others have. It has just enough protective platting and pouches for space to make this Deathtroke, not only an effective killing weapon, but a man of a wicked sense of fashion. I mean, come on, it looks so cool!! :D But ya' know, nostalgia.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

I had a hard time picking between Son of Batman, and Arkham Origins. On one hand, I love everything about the Arkham Origins design. The heavy duty amount of amour, the helmet, the kevlar, everything about it is awesome. It's exactly how I picture a live action movie version of Deathstroke would look......However......I really like how in Son of Batman, the cloth comes down over his face and tucks under a chinstrap. It's a brilliant design.

Guess I'll go with Arkham Origins, since I love everything about it and not just one thing.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for the Teen Titans animated version. It was my first exposure to the character. I remember thinking how scary he was, due in part to Ron Perlman of course. Did he ever remove his mask? The whole time I didn't know who or what he was. To be honest when I started picking up Teen Titans books a few years later I was a little upset to find out he was human. For that reason the Teen Titans animated version will always be my favorite.

The mask was removed once during combat with the Titans. Robin kicked him so hard it shattered, but of course his face was obscured by shadows. That's the only time I can remember it actually coming off.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely love that Origins outfit. The game and its portrayal of Slade was eh, but that suit was badass.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably the only person but I vote for the blue/black costume. It just looks much more professional to me, and you can't lose with that color combination. Then again, I also like the UDON Taskmaster costume so I guess I'm weird like that.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tied between his New 52 look and his Teen Titans look, but I think I'm gonna have to go with the latter.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@micah: That was the only time I could remember too.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: That was the only time I could remember too.

Their was another if you remember during the Trigon Saga, his mask is damaged and you can see one of his eyes. And later during the same saga its completely removed again but its a skeleton head and face since Slade is undead after being killed by Terra and resurrected by Trigon.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The classic pre-52 one is the best and my favorite. Not single one of the others is as good looking as this one.

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Arkham Origins but I also like his design from his small appearance in the flashpoint animated movie.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the one that's red and black and kinda looks like Spider-Man!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranwi said:

No Caption Provided

I also like Young Justice version.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Not a fan of the animated looks all that much, they are a bit to stream lined for me, But of all the armor looks I like the New 52 gear the most, he supposed to be fearsome looking as well as being armored up to handle any job thrown his way

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 owie  Moderator

I think the classic suit just looks best from a design sense. The color balance and shapes/lines/textures work well.

detective38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By detective38

Respect the classics you bandwagon fanboys

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the idea of n'th meteo and overall I just love the New 52 one. But the Arkham games suit just looks soo awesome!

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I only really like the Original and the Teen Titans one. The others are meh.

ReDKiNG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely between Teen Titans and Origins

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Arkham Origins.

side not, can someone tell me when Slade wore that blue and black costume where he fought Batman in their second fight, the one where Batman KO's him with his own rifle, I really want to know what that story was about.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@ranwi said:

No Caption Provided

This.

This (seconded).

lagoonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham origins