Martial artist fight!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjolnirson

well i was thinking in this: what could happen if my favorites movie martial artist fighters, fight against my favorites martial artist heros (exept thor, all my favorites heroes of marvel and DC do not have especial powers), so this are the matches, this happen in a tournament made by the one above all, in the ring this fighters makes their opening: Daredevil (Matt Murdock), Iron Fist (Daniel Rand), Captain America (Steve Rogers), The punisher (Frank Castle), Black Panther (Tchalla), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Bruce Lee, Yuri Boyka (Scott Adkins with his good knee), Batman (Bruce Wayne), lei kung the thunderer, Rocky Balboa (only Rocky, Sylvester is no match in this tournament), green arrow, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wolverine (wihtout his claws and healing factor), Deadpool (without healing factor), Deathstroke (without healing factor), Goku (wihtout his powers).

The rules are simple:

No weapons (shields, adamantium claws, guns, ETC).

All kinds combat are allowed, the only that they cant do is hair pulling, cheap shots, and attacks against the eyes.

All kinds of martial arts are allowed, wushu, judo, jujutsu, jiujitsu, boxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Kick Boxing, TKD, ETC.

The Iron Fist, and the Daredevil sense are allowed (this is not a weapon is part of they skills).

and the matches are the next:

Captain America (Steve Rogers) vs Lei Kung the thunderer

Iron Fist (Daniel Rand) vs Rocky Balboa (only Rocky, Sylvester is no match in this tournament)

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Daredevil (Matt Murdock) vs Bruce Lee

Black Panther (Tchalla) vs Jet Li

Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs Jackie Chan

Yuri Boyka (Scott Adkins with his good knee) vs The punisher (Frank Castle)

Wolverine (wihtout his claws and healing factor) vs Deathstroke (without healing factor)

Deadpool (without healing factor) vs Goku (wihtout his powers).

you have the votes :D hope you enjoy this... we have three days to vote, i will count the wins after 3 days and then we will see who pass to the next round.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By terry2012

Wow This a lot and I don't know who to choose. You could put this in the Battles threads.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

For Fictional characters:

Batman, Cap.America, Slade or Goku

For Non-fictional character:

Always Bruce Lee!!!!

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tomlikesfries

Captain America (Steve Rogers) vs Lei Kung the thunderer

Iron Fist (Daniel Rand) vs Rocky Balboa (only Rocky, Sylvester is no match in this tournament)

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (without bows and arrows, I think Clint wins)

Daredevil (Matt Murdock) vs Bruce Lee (can`t decide)

Black Panther (Tchalla) vs Jet Li

Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs Jackie Chan

Yuri Boyka (Scott Adkins with his good knee) vs The punisher (Frank Castle)

Wolverine (wihtout his claws and healing factor) vs Deathstroke (without healing factor)

Deadpool (without healing factor) vs Goku (wihtout his powers).

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brick909

i gotta say iron fist, in my opinion he has the best fighting technique in all of the marvel universe.