• 108 results
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We've been seeing a lot of teasers for Civil War II. The big question has been who is actually on which side? These latest two promos give us more of an idea.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Marvel Universe is at a crossroads. A new power has emerged, one that can predict the future—for good or ill— and the heroes of the Marvel Universe are faced with a choice: Wield the power of “predictive justice” to change the future as they see fit, or reject it and allow tomorrow to unfold unaltered.

Protect the future. Change the future. Choose your side.

I thought Deadpool might be on both sides based on his promo. Which side would you choose?

Caivu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I don't care how correct Tony's side is, I really don't want him winning again. How boring would that be?

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Neither one?

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Lol at Deadpool.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sorry Luke, you are one of my favourite, but...

Change!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team Cap!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Team Spider-Man

I don't really like Cho Hulk

Linore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm for Team stop Plagiarizing Original Characters Powers with Lame Reboots , Just to avoid Franchise Right Fees How are ya gonna protect the future if ya keep stealing from the past creators ?

These new Revisions of these characters are lame , what happened ? these gremlin writers have no imagination , no wonder image comics ran them out of their own DC Universe & Are rat packin it in the Marvel Universe .

its a Civil Extortion War Law Suit in the making .

..till then ..

Make Mine Marvel b4 Y2k

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm genuinely surprised Spidey, Cap, and Tony are on the sides they're on. With Spidey's experience, you'd think he'd know better than messing with time. Similarly, this doesn't really seem like Cap's thing. On the other side, it TOTALLY seems like Tony's thing. Messing with the natural order of things to alter them, thinking it's for the better? Sounds so far up his alley he has a summer house there.

Regardless: I feel pretty confident saying that like it's predecessor and Avengers vs X-Men before it, there's no way this ends without copious, dripping, sloshing amounts of out of character behavior. Why is it so appealing to have good guys fight good guys? Is it so hard to have them fight bad guys again? We had the Builder War and that was amazing. Can't we please go back to that?

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black panther on ironman team mean they win.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyfather Thor solos easily

xscarletkittie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@jonsmith said:

I'm genuinely surprised Spidey, Cap, and Tony are on the sides they're on. With Spidey's experience, you'd think he'd know better than messing with time. Similarly, this doesn't really seem like Cap's thing. On the other side, it TOTALLY seems like Tony's thing. Messing with the natural order of things to alter them, thinking it's for the better? Sounds so far up his alley he has a summer house there.

Regardless: I feel pretty confident saying that like it's predecessor and Avengers vs X-Men before it, there's no way this ends without copious, dripping, sloshing amounts of out of character behavior. Why is it so appealing to have good guys fight good guys? Is it so hard to have them fight bad guys again? We had the Builder War and that was amazing. Can't we please go back to that?

My thoughts exactly. It seems like an interesting concept but characters are definitely going to suffer from out of character behavior. Again. Sigh.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VenomousDragon

@jonsmith: I think they are just cutting the character some slack by putting him on the non D-bag side this time but I do agree with you, especially in the case of Steve and tony.

What it could be though is they want to prop up captain marvel by having her win this and didn't want cap to be 0-2 and tony 2-0 in civil wars.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jonsmith said:

Yeah Black Panther and Iron Man who are both self confessed futurists are on the team opposed to shaping the future makes no sense whatsoever.

SEGENIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wtf are you doing on Carols team

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Not what I expected at all. Spider-Man, Vision and Captain America are okay with changing the future?

Who's the character on Iron Man's right?

Caivu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomousdragon Plus if she wins there's a bunch of precrime stuff they could do after the event's over.

CurlyInsaneGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall I like the characters on the Change side more. I want to see which side some of the other characters fall on, but otherwise I'm not really feeling this event's importance.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what's controversial about changing the future unless they want to prosecute people for crimes they haven't committed yet

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It seems like Marvel is really trying to destroy the connection and friendship between Sam Wilson and Steve. It's not particularly a bad thing but only if it is done right, but from what we are seeing so far it really isn't anything good.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By sora_thekey
Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sora_thekey: Hercules or maybe its that new character that can predict the future

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Spidey made deal with the devil. I wouldn't count on him making sound judgements all the time.

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* damn, am I exhausted of events, this one in particular. -_-

also, suppose this means the x-men will stand for protecting the future, while the inhumans stand for changing it? since medusa's on carol's side I mean… ah who cares..

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony has T'Challa and Jane, I don't see Carol's team winning.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_nomarch: Carol has Blue Marvel and Spectrum, that's more than enough.

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disappoint Steve and Tony are on opposite sides again. Would have been nice to see them work together this go around. Plus there's been so much conflict between the two in recent years I don't know how they're even friends anymore. This could have been an opportunity for them to work and fight together for something they believe in and even restrengthen their bond.

Secondly, I'm disappointed that Steve and Peter both sided with Carol. The rest (Medusa, Blue Marvel, Vision, ect) make sense. I would have swapped Sam for Carol's team too. The way Spencer's been writing him lately, he should be with the "BAD" Team.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ducey13 said:

Disappoint Steve and Tony are on opposite sides again. Would have been nice to see them work together this go around. Plus there's been so much conflict between the two in recent years I don't know how they're even friends anymore. This could have been an opportunity for them to work and fight together for something they believe in and even restrengthen their bond.

Secondly, I'm disappointed that Steve and Peter both sided with Carol. The rest (Medusa, Blue Marvel, Vision, ect) make sense. I would have swapped Sam for Carol's team too. The way Spencer's been writing him lately, he should be with the "BAD" Team.

In the end the civilians lose the most

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This is going to suck, I really do not see any upside to this event other then effecting certain characters popularity like the last Civil War did. If they make it so clear one side is in the wrong like they built up to in the last one, A character like Captain Marvel could see some terrible repercussions in sales and general buzz.

ShadowLife248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShadowLife248

Isn't She-Hulk suppose to be on Tony's side base on Civil War II #2 cover by Olivier Coipel and Esad Ribic? And a little bit overkill on the arc reactor brightness.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it turn out as bad as the original Civil War?

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't change the future. Protect it. Wish there was a middle ground, team Look, Don't Touch. But who's next to Winter Soldier? The black one?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

These sides seem kinda screwy to me.

ArkhamBlood52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not trying to be confused but let me get this straight, Captain Marvel thinks it's better to stop the crime before it happens means changing the future. However Iron Man thinks changing the future before the crime happens is a bad idea and could lead into consequences right?

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By 2cool4fun

@jonsmith said:

Legit what I was thinking. You'd think both Cap's would think the same. Also surprised both Spidey's are on Marvel's side. But above all that, Tony is still the biggest surprise. I mean, he was even a villain recently.

Zwm210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I notice Luke Cage but no Iron Fist? Also I like how Hercules faded away pretty soon after the first civil war and just reappeared in time for the new one.

Zwm210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@zwm210: and wasn't Old Man Logan supposed to be in this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain marvel

jaybefre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the Winter Soldier is holding a gun to Blue Marvel's head... What's up with that Marvel?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glark the future. Change.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk looks pretty cool

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zwm210 said:

@zwm210: and wasn't Old Man Logan supposed to be in this?

X-Men have their own, separate tie-in.