• 111 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

'Trinity War' is underway and we all know what'll come next: Forever Evil! September is Villains Month for DC and aside from foes taking over numerous titles, it'll also kick off the seven-issue miniseries, FOREVER EVIL. Want to get an early look at David Finch's interiors? Of course you do! Feast your eyes on them below.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Written by Geoff Johns and with art by David Finch and Richard Friend, FOREVER EVIL #1 will be yours to purchase on September 4.

Source: DC

Nahuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nahuel

I don't like the art at all!

Nightwing looks like Vibe...

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Awesome can't wait.

KennyQuick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatwave looks awesome

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno... looks pretty generic

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By cameron83

Crime Syndicate of America (according to bleedingcool)

Ultraman

Superwoman

Owlman

The Grid (counter Cyborg)

Johnny Quick

Power Ring (presumably via Volthroom)

Deathstorm (Firestorm,looks a bit like the Blackest Night version)

Atomique

Sea King

Ultraman,Superwoman,Owlman,and (probably) Power ring,at the very least,seem to be in their pre-new 52 costumes

ThorBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa! Mirror master escaped from mirror world? Can't wait to see how this happens! He's one of my favorites

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

Wait is that Deathstorm in the last page? WTF? And I'm really not a fan of Finch's artwork. Ironic though that Superman's greatest villain might end up being the hero of the piece if the rumours are true that he's opposing the Society. Also I wonder how the Crime Syndicate will fit into this. Maybe Pandora's Box switches places with them on Earth 3?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Yea, how exactly is Mirror Master there?

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By QueenCorp15

CAN NOT WAIT FOR SOME INTENSE NIGHTWING STARDOM FINALLY!

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a big fan of David Finch, but I'll give it a chance

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

FINCH!! AWWWW YEAH!

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

hey it's Professor X!

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant wait for the Civil War to end so we can get right into the Dark Reign!!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant wait for the Civil War to end so we can get right into the Dark Reign!!

um....what?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Wait is that Deathstorm in the last page? WTF? And I'm really not a fan of Finch's artwork. Ironic though that Superman's greatest villain might end up being the hero of the piece if the rumours are true that he's opposing the Society. Also I wonder how the Crime Syndicate will fit into this. Maybe Pandora's Box switches places with them on Earth 3?

Indeed. Also,the Rogues will also oppose the new reign of the villains...

And that's EXACTLY what I thought. Of course they are not dead,but that will give the world reason to believe so. Which is why the Crime Syndicate will end up on Main earth and perhaps they end up on their earth....

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ClawFist

A sucker for Finch's art.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The artwork looks good.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

@lvenger said:

And that's EXACTLY what I thought. Of course they are not dead,but that will give the world reason to believe so. Which is why the Crime Syndicate will end up on Main earth and perhaps they end up on their earth....

Has it been confirmed that Lex will oppose the Society? I've looked on most sources but can't find an official confirmation.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cameron83 said:

@lvenger said:

Has it been confirmed that Lex will oppose the Society? I've looked on most sources but can't find an official confirmation.

I think it was on bleedingcool or so. I can check if you want me to...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

well there go Nightwing's finger stripes :(

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

I'm not yet sold on this event.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what forever evil is but it doesn't sound interesting

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I for one am stoked for villains month.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: heroes fighting heroes that eventually leads to villains taking over, my jab at anyone who says Marvel copies all their ideas off DC

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Oh no not Finch,would've much preferred Mahnke or Reis.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: heroes fighting heroes that eventually leads to villains taking over, my jab at anyone who says Marvel copies all their ideas off DC

Those people are obviously fanboys,but the two do their fair share of copying off of each other. And btw,heroes fighting heroes isn't exactly a new concept developed by Marvel

just sayin....:)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And while you DO have a point,there is actually much more to it than that. For both Civil War/Dark Reign AND Forever Evil/Trinity War. Both are completely different.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad guys always win!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

@lvenger said:

@cameron83 said:

@lvenger said:

Black Adam is said to oppose what the society is doing and that would fit it with why most of the other characters on the cover are their as they are all not necessarily evil. With Catwoman being on the JLA, Batman being present, Sinestro having stopped his campaign against the Guardians. Luthor may just be gathering a team to oppose the Society, which could be a reason as to why he released Bizarro early.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: yah i realize theyre different but boil it down and they all look the same on the cover. and i totally get that Marvel didnt exactly invent the concept, but theyre the people who made an event surrounding hero vs hero most recently. now if Dc threw an alien invasion in between, then id be really worried

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@lvenger said:

@cameron83 said:

@lvenger said:

Black Adam is said to oppose what the society is doing and that wold fit it with why most of the other characters on the cover are their as they are all not necessarily evil. With Catwoman being on the JLA, Batman being present, Sinestro having relinquished stopped his campaign against the Guardians. Luthor may just be gathering a team to oppose the Society, which could be a reason as to why he released Bizarro early.

Very Good theory. I also forgot about Adam,but I think that this might be a very interesting theory that I will further develop.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: yah i realize theyre different but boil it down and they all look the same on the cover. and i totally get that Marvel didnt exactly invent the concept, but theyre the people who made an event surrounding hero vs hero most recently. now if Dc threw an alien invasion in between, then id be really worried

Just because they recently made a hero vs hero event doesn't exactly mean anything....

And I said that Marvel didn't exactly invent it because I see ignorant diehard fans (whether DC or Marvel) say that only Marvel heroes fight each other when DC heroes have done it tons of times in the past. Whether they knew that they were heroes or not,they've still done it in the past.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do not like the muscular nightwing

Protoflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I havent been enough attention here.. Can anyone please tell me why batman is on the cover..? Is that owlman or something? Has it been announced yet or..?

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: who said that only Marvel heroes fight each other? thats ridiculous, look at the first 50 years of superhero comics and that was like the #1 way for one hero to meet another.

anyways it was a joke dude, clearly it didnt land with you

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cameron83

@cameron83: who said that only Marvel heroes fight each other? thats ridiculous, look at the first 50 years of superhero comics and that was like the #1 way for one hero to meet another.

...um,I am kinda confused,what was a joke?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kinda clueless as you can tell...

ghost_runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even in a all villains book they still put batman on the cover

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: the joke was calling Trinity war and Forever evil, Civil war and Dark reign. as anyone who doesnt know the intimate details about the stories mite think they were the same ideas for different companies.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: the joke was calling Trinity war and Forever evil, Civil war and Dark reign. as anyone who doesnt know the intimate details about the stories mite think they were the same ideas for different companies.

Ah,okay thanks!

I am very clueless lol

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny that, when Finch was on New Avengers and still Marvel exclusive, I was dreaming about him going to DC, but since he is there he doesn't seem to be as great anymore. Don't get me wrong, he is good... I just cannot shake the feeling that he was better in the past.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

I knew batman was evil!

EvanTheMexiJew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

The Outsider's from Earth-3. He switches the JL with the Crime Syndicate using Pandora's box. At first the villains think that it's awesome that the League is gone, but soon realize that the Syndicate is a way bigger problem than the League was. The villains help save the day like in Final Crisis. Nightwing becomes Batman (again), or Bruce is left behind and joins Luthor, which would mean Johns might have no choice but to write Batman well. The smaller heroes will rise and save the day as well, like in 52.

Essentially, it has everything a Geoff Johns comic almost always has: Great villains and heroes that no one expects.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with people saying Nightwing looks weird but I'm definitely intrigued by Luthor and his gang vs the Secret Society. Hopefully Johns does right by the smartest man in the DC universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just gonna put this out there, Black Mantas design sucks, it just looks so ridiculous. Why couldn't they have used something more like the Young Justice design after the New 52, I'm sure that even die hard fanboys would have been able to accept that... And so ends the rant...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 the_stegman  Moderator

Finally! We get to see Luthor actually being smart, cause he just wasn't the same in Action Comics. (Though he was done nicely in Superman).

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Never liked his art, his eyes look messed up