She-Hulk Must Choose a Side in CIVIL WAR II Promo

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We've been seeing a lot of promos for the upcoming Civil War II. Marvel has just released the next one. This one features Hawkeye.

No Caption Provided

The Marvel Universe is at a crossroads. A new power has emerged, one that can predict the future—for good or ill— and the heroes of the Marvel Universe are faced with a choice: Wield the power of “predictive justice” to change the future as they see fit, or reject it and allow tomorrow to unfold unaltered.

Protect the future. Change the future. Which side will She-Hulk choose?

Who do you think She-Hulk will side with?

I just realized we haven't posted a teaser from last week here (we did on our Instagram).

No Caption Provided

There's more teasers HERE.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Uhhh, what's up with that Ms. Marvel poster? I get the feeling that this is going to be a really messy event...

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am more interested in which side Red She-hulk would choose.

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhh, what's up with that Ms. Marvel poster? I get the feeling that this is going to be a really messy event...

I think it means that Ms. Marvel hates Carol's redesign.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally. Some girl on girl action...

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 owie  Moderator

@gmanfromheck "What choice will Hawkeye make in the Civil War sequel" in subtitle

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@theexile285 said:

It does look like marvel is going to try and repeat the craving for character hate that made the last cw so successful. Making half the superheroes become basically government sponsored thugs sold well last time after all, why not try it again?

As I pointed out in another thread Carol went thug last time and it only helped her, marvel might think that making her even worse this time will really help her.

I just hope that She-Hulk isn't written as dumb as she was in civil war 1. Maybe she'll be actually shown to have a brain this time.

SEGENIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285 said:

Carol went villain last time and it only helped her, marvel might think that making her even worse this time will really help her.

I just hope that She-Hulk isn't written as dumb as she was in civil war 1.

Wow, that is interesting. Why do you say it helped her?

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes your right. UMMMMM i'm getting the feeling that Carol Danvers(Captain Marvel) is going to be the Bad Guy in THIS Civil War 2 Event. Given her position in the Marvel Universe y'know as "Earth's First Defense" Alpha Flight stuff. To me that screams Government Business.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@theexile285 said:
@mark_stephen said:
@theexile285 said:

Carol went villain last time and it only helped her, marvel might think that making her even worse this time will really help her.

Before cw she hired a publicist to help her get attention. After cw she had her own SHIELD strike force and helicarier and was appointed head of Tony Stark's Avengers. (Though she was basically his lackey during that teams brief history) Aside from Tony Stark (who committed more crimes than I have time to relate here) no one came out of cw in a better position. All it took for her to get all of that was a willingness to hunt down friends, allies and former team mates and throw them into the negative zone for the rest of their lives.

cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone else reminded of Sinéad O'Connor's SNL performance?

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285 said:
@mark_stephen said:
@theexile285 said:

Before cw she hired a publicist to help her get attention. After cw she had her own SHIELD strike force and helicarier and was appointed head of Tony Stark's Avengers. (Though she was basically his lackey during that teams brief history) Aside from Tony Stark (who committed more crimes than I have time to relate here) no one came out of cw in a better position. All it took for her to get all of that was a willingness to hunt down friends, allies and former team mates and throw them into the negative zone for the rest of their lives.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

PrimeEarth2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No doubt Bendis will make out Carol to be the villain, after all he is writing Iron Man right now so he will be biased to make Tony amazing no matter what. Gunna stay far away from this event and enjoy Carol in her solo and the Ultimates.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

I hate civil wars--they're always so UNcivil.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

There was a point of desperation when Tony decided to use super villains to keep fighting the Civil War the first time. That was the moment when we all decided to be on Team Cap.

I hope this Civil War doesn't do that. I want to be equally conflicted for both sides. I want this book to show be that it's okay to either protect or change the future.

Phill Noto's art is hyping it up for me.

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285 said:

It does look like marvel is going to try and repeat the craving for character hate that made the last cw so successful. Making half the superheroes become basically government sponsored thugs sold well last time after all, why not try it again?

As I pointed out in another thread Carol went thug last time and it only helped her, marvel might think that making her even worse this time will really help her.

I just hope that She-Hulk isn't written as dumb as she was in civil war 1. Maybe she'll be actually shown to have a brain this time.

Never read CW. Could you tell me what it is they did to Shulky to make her dumb?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

ughhhh hate events taking over. Tie ins and crossovers not a fan

~MiB

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:
@theexile285 said:

Never read CW. Could you tell me what it is they did to Shulky to make her dumb?

Well cw was about the Superhuman registration act, a law. You'd think as a lawyer and as a super heroine who'd had first hand experience about how government can abuse the super powered (SHIELD once made Jen strip nude in public) she'd be on that law, examining every part for the consequences for her and her friends. She didn't. From what I can tell she barely glanced at it. She was so ignorant of what was in the law that after it was all over Jen had no idea that SHIELD could draft her. That to me is just plain dumb.

PrimeEarth2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sora_thekey: A good writer would make that so, but this is Bendis, and since he is writing Iron Man right now, he will make Tony seem like the god of the situation and make Carol out to be the villain just because he will want to make his work look good.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ughhhh hate events taking over. Tie ins and crossovers not a fan

~MiB

I am tired of crossover events as well. Marvel should just make the story into a separate series like the first Secret Wars(1984) which never required a crossover. It was only when Secret Wars II began is when Jim Shooter started the crossover to generate sales for the books. I think that crossovers hurt the series, especially when there is a different writer involved. The last Secret Wars was overblown with crossovers. Many of which are now forgotten because Jon Hickman wanted to do a very long Epic story with The Avengers. His direction over the series was a very big turnoff due to the large amount of books you have to buy just to keep up with his stories.