Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #11

No Caption Provided

(W) Greg Pak (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Terry Dodson

CIVIL WAR II TIE-INS!

• With the BLACK PANTHER watching his every step, the HULK takes on a mysterious new arch-enemy. But who is AMADEUS really after?

Rated T

JUL160928 In Shops: Oct 26, 2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, looks like T'challa's Hulkbuster works as well as Tony's

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Banner

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These armors never seem to do their intended job.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eto
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: At least he's not trying to brawl with the Hulk like Tony

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These armors never seem to do their intended job.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care... this is literally all filler anyway.

I mean in 1-2 issues he will go around playing basketball with Jeremy Lin... Wtf?

This is how seriously Banners death is treated i guess.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

None of the Hulkbusters actually work well at Hulk busting. Clearly false advertising, but then again the "Can fight the Hulk for a little but then get beaten up-Buster" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: that the problem with hulk

You can fight all you want but will just make him angrier and their for stronger

BP is a complete idiot for thinking that hulk becomes weaker the more he attacks

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love the art. also...

@nerevarine_11 said:

I miss Banner

I miss Banner too ...but I kind of accept Cho as the new Hulk. Aside from Rick Jones, and his ACTUAL son Skaar, he's the only one I see worthy enough to take up the mantle for now.

On the Skaar note... why didn't he become the new Hulk again?!

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AriesWarlock

I don't miss Banner. He's been around for how many decades now?

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther is becoming more and more like a combination between Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne everyday.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if the Hulk there were suppose to kill was Cho and they killed Banner by accident. The death of Banner could drive him into an unstoppable rage. In Ulysses's vision you cannot really tell which Hulk it is.

No Caption Provided

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: Blue marvel would KO Hulk with one hit.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tantani

@mrkareemruiz:

1) no he wouldn't

2) what blue marvel have to do with the subject? If it is because I said BP so BP= black panther

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if the Hulk there were suppose to kill was Cho and they killed Banner by accident. The death of Banner could drive him into an unstoppable rage. In Ulysses's vision you cannot really tell which Hulk it is.

Oh, but that was no accident. That was just as planned... By Captain Hydra.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tantani

@bigsoto74: if so, the predictive justice will prove us once again that it the prediction is what creating the situation and not the other way around

Pls someone kill cap. Marvel/Ulysses so we can be done with it

Maybe Tony will accidentally kill Carol and that's why he will give up on being ironman

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_son: Skaar was depowered during Waids Doc Green stuff if I can remember.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean in 1-2 issues he will go around playing basketball with Jeremy Lin... Wtf?

LMAO!

I remember that Jeremy Lin over hype. Dude played decent for about 5 regular season games lol

Not only will he be playing ball with him, the gamma radiation will leak into Jeremy Lin and he becomes the new hulk. Then he petitions for a superhero NBA league.

Imagine the teams.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

LMAO!

I remember that Jeremy Lin over hype. Dude played decent for about 5 regular season games lol

Not only will he be playing ball with him, the gamma radiation will leak into Jeremy Lin and he becomes the new hulk. Then he petitions for a superhero NBA league.

Imagine the teams.

Now we can get a Marvel Jam movie. Like space jam.

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I remember that, I just think that it is BS that they depowered the ONE person who deserves the title of Hulk above anyone else other than Banner. His own damn son.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

LMAO!

Imagine the teams.

Oh man... you have no idea how much of a fanboy Greg Pak is... He adores Jeremy Lin and can't stop talking about the "Linsanity".

The fact that they had to involve an average basketball player on a book that can't stop dropping sales rapidly, really shows how desperate Marvel has become.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does this mean creating "Hulk Busters" no matter what metal or tech you use doesn't work. Because obviously T'Chall failed in doing what Tony Stark has been doing for years and he still failed (more than one occasion).

You'd think they have learned their lesson.......

Ezekael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read Infamous Iron Man, thus making every Civil War II tie-in null and void.

Thanks for the great planning Marvel!

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again I have to wonder why marvel bothers having super villains if all the heroes do is fight each other.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_son said:
@battle123axe said:

i love the art. also...

@nerevarine_11 said:

I miss Banner

I miss Banner too ...but I kind of accept Cho as the new Hulk. Aside from Rick Jones, and his ACTUAL son Skaar, he's the only one I see worthy enough to take up the mantle for now.

this is true, but they didnt handle it well. the fact that greg pak, one of the greatest and most respected hulk writers of all time, almost seems to know what to do, makes me miss him.

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RegulatorJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_son said:
@battle123axe said:

i love the art. also...

@nerevarine_11 said:

I miss Banner

My thing is I don't think the Hulk is a mantle. I mean it is essentially Bruce Banner himself (maybe that is how they are going to bring him back). How are you going to pass a piece of your consciousness on? I always believed that the reason Banner survived his accident and that the Hulk was so strong was because of something inherently special about him. I mean every time they tried to recreate it they never got to where Banner was. Now to see it treated as a title one can simply give away really irks me.

Cho is Hulk from now on I accept that I guess it will just take more time for me to get used to that.

Anjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Colleen on one of the variants? Is she supposed to be featured in this or is that tying into something else?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I sometimes wonder if this is really written by Greg Pak?

On another note, Asrar is probably the worst pick they could've done. I like his style but it just doesn't fit the Hulk book in any way at all.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does BP need a Hulk Buster suit? Wasn't that character trading blows with Thanos?

SeedSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oh btw i hear doom is iron man

KEEP IT UP MARVEL!

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I miss Banner

I believe all of us true HULK/BANNER fans do as well. He'll no doubt be back in time for the release of Thor: Ragnarok. Not that it matters- as fellow Hulk fans like @atheistknowledge, @theacidskull, @thedailybagel & others can attest to - the damage has been done by Jason Aaron's horrific garbage run, Mark Waid's underwhelming run, Gerry Duggan's disappointing run, and the collective garbage done by Bendis, Alonso & Duggan to Banner after he was cured and during & after he was murdered for pure shock value (which was disgusting, appalling and downright insulting).

Says the person who knows nothing about the character and probably supports all the garbage Marvel has been spewing out these last 4-6 years, which includes throwing favorite legacy characters under the bus and reducing them to mantles for supporting characters of different race, gender, or whatever to take the spotlight instead of giving them their own book/series to focus on.

@tdk_1997 said:

I sometimes wonder if this is really written by Greg Pak?

On another note, Asrar is probably the worst pick they could've done. I like his style but it just doesn't fit the Hulk book in any way at all.

He's a better choice than the previous artist's single issue. Personally, I find Asrar's art to be pretty strong so far.

I still wish Pak was writing Banner. Instead we have him fangirling over the Jeremy Lin crossover and displaying pride over his Asian heritage. Am I the only one who doesn't understand this pride involving race? I mean, shouldn't pride be reserved for something you've actually done or accomplished, not something that you're genetically born with? I have the same problem with those who take way too much pride in their sexuality, gender, religious, or political views.

@blue_son said:
@battle123axe said:

i love the art. also...

@nerevarine_11 said:

I miss Banner

My thing is I don't think the Hulk is a mantle. I mean it is essentially Bruce Banner himself (maybe that is how they are going to bring him back). How are you going to pass a piece of your consciousness on? I always believed that the reason Banner survived his accident and that the Hulk was so strong was because of something inherently special about him. I mean every time they tried to recreate it they never got to where Banner was. Now to see it treated as a title one can simply give away really irks me.

Cho is Hulk from now on I accept that I guess it will just take more time for me to get used to that.

I think we all know how you feel, dude. Plus, add into the fact that Hulk has been with Banner even before the gamma bomb unleashed him (as seen in PAD's Tempest Fugit). Even among the other Hulks- Skaar, She-Hulk, Red Hulk, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk and Lyra - Banner has always been in a class by himself and genuinely unique. The Hulk is not a mantle, despite what some may think or believe.

And believe me, this charade of Amadeus Cho being the Hulk, or rather a Hulk? It isn't going to last. Sooner or later, Banner is gonna be back. And hopefully stronger, angrier and better than ever.

@stormphoenix: This is not black panthers vibranium suit

Do you have definitive proof of that claim/statement?

@blue_son said:
@nerevarine_11 said:

Yeah I remember that, I just think that it is BS that they depowered the ONE person who deserves the title of Hulk above anyone else other than Banner. His own damn son.

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. Which is one of the many reasons why I detested Gerry Duggan's Omega Hulk arch that proved to be nothing but underwhelming & utterly disappointing. If anyone actually deserved to be the Hulk if something were to happen to Banner/Hulk, it'd be Skaar. No contest.

Not surprising. Despite utilizing different methods, it's useless to engage and try to defeat the Hulk with pure force. 'Cause he's only going to get angrier and stronger as the fight goes onward.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh, ANAD Marvel can't die fast enough. I want Banner-Hulk back, I want my regular Steve Rogers - Captain America back, I want my Tony-IronMan back and I want my REAL Thor back.

Marvel tried with ANAD Marvel but failed miserably in my opinion. Some identities aren't just mantles, they are intricately intertwined with the character and as such it feels weird them either being killed off and that name passed down.

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arieswarlock said:

Says the person who knows nothing about the character and probably supports all the garbage Marvel has been spewing out these last 4-6 years, which includes throwing favorite legacy characters under the bus and reducing them to mantles for supporting characters of different race, gender, or whatever to take the spotlight instead of giving them their own book/series to focus on.

zzzzzzz cry me a river.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^oh the ROAST is coming.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

^oh the ROAST is coming.

It pays not to heed these trolls or what they speak. Especially these new-age readers who only follow these comics for a short time because it supports their pathetic SJW life agenda.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for originalalchemist
originalalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GrimoireMyst
@arieswarlock said:
@greenscar1990 said:
@arieswarlock said:

zzzzzzz cry me a river.

See that's why I was torn to write anything @Greenscar1990 as you give a reply that was given some thought hope to get debate but you get this in return. Next time try adding flashing lights between each couple of words for you know keeping some of the newer generation awake between tweets like this arieswarlock fellow. lol

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arieswarlock said:
@greenscar1990 said:
@arieswarlock said:

zzzzzzz cry me a river.

See that's why I was torn to write anything @Greenscar1990 as you give a reply that was given some thought hope to get debate but you get this in return. Next time try adding flashing lights between each couple of words for you know keeping some of the newer generation awake between tweets like this arieswarlock fellow. lol

If you think him throwing some baseless assumptions about my persona was a "reply that was given some thought" you need some serious lessons on critical thinking.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezekael said:

I've read Infamous Iron Man, thus making every Civil War II tie-in null and void.

Thanks for the great planning Marvel!

Especially with Bendis handling both books. You'd think they'd have enough foresight to say "I think this book will utterly invalidate anything we try from here on out in CWII. Maybe we should hold unto it for a while and release it when the event is over?"

But, nah. They need that sweet #1 Issue money.