Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SUPERMAN LOIS AND CLARK #3

(W) Dan Jurgens (A) Lee Weeks (CA) Stephen Segovia

Who-or what-is Blanque? What is being held in this Superman's Fortress of Solitude? And what is Intergang, and why is their discovery dangerous to Lois? Whatever the answers, neither Clark nor Lois want their son to learn the truth...

Item Code: OCT150201 In Shops: 12/30/2015 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

whos the white dude?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

whos the white dude?

Νew villain. First appearance.

BIGGGHEADTJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually don't like superman but seeing him with lois and a son is making my view of him change one of the best new titles

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I appreciate this series more than expected to.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Really been enjoying this comic. Kind of wish it were a normal ongoing and not a miniseries.

BIGGGHEADTJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: is it a miniseries i thought this was an ongoing and only Telos and Titan Hunt were miniseries

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

@bigggheadtj: I thought it was miniseries like the other two you mentioned. If not, that's fantastic news.

BIGGGHEADTJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: i saw somewhere that it was an ongoing thats why i started collecting it cause i hate miniseries especially if its a good one

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Squalleon

@theexile285 said:

@bigggheadtj: I thought it was miniseries like the other two you mentioned. If not, that's fantastic news.

@bigggheadtj said:

@theexile285: i saw somewhere that it was an ongoing thats why i started collecting it cause i hate miniseries especially if its a good one

It is an 8-issue mini. DC changed their minds about making it an ongoing.

BIGGGHEADTJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285 said:

@bigggheadtj said:

nooooooooooo

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usually don't read Superman, but I've been enjoying this and American Alien so much lately.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as the story ends with Johnathan Kent (White) gets his powers and becomes the new superboy I will be content.

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If lois and clark end up on another earth that already has a superman and they are in hiding, the other superman who can hear everything, doesn't hear or notice another person exactly like him doing superman-like acts? Why have the alternasuperman wear something other than a black superman outfit? Surely he can make another costume and not be "superman."

I'm enjoying the story but if this is going to be a long term integrated into the DC universe set of characters then this needs to be planned out a little better for the long haul.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If lois and clark end up on another earth that already has a superman and they are in hiding, the other superman who can hear everything, doesn't hear or notice another person exactly like him doing superman-like acts? Why have the alternasuperman wear something other than a black superman outfit? Surely he can make another costume and not be "superman."

I'm enjoying the story but if this is going to be a long term integrated into the DC universe set of characters then this needs to be planned out a little better for the long haul.

Give up on continuity. DC has.

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:
@luciferjonez said:

Give up on continuity. DC has.

hahahahahahahahahaha! So true. sad, but true.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@justthatkid: I agree with you on this one. Two issues in and its already my favorite book at DC.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good issue felt like a quick read though

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically what pre-crisis Earth 2 Superman and Lois did in Final Crisis? Complaining from the background how bad the new continuity is, before getting completely shown up as hypocrites?

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically what pre-crisis Earth 2 Superman and Lois did in Final Crisis? Complaining from the background how bad the new continuity is, before getting completely shown up as hypocrites?

It is not hypocrisy when they are right....

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite Crisis. Also this Lois and Clark don't complain about this world, they try to fit in it and they know this is their new home.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:
@theexile285 said:

@bigggheadtj said:

nooooooooooo

Man that sucks. This is the best Superman Comic I have seen in a long time. It is funny they can write this an make it so good. Truth is just Garbage DC needs to take a page out of this.

Avatar image for antihero_jaymok
Antihero_Jaymok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even a Superman fan, but this book is impressing me. A LOT.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By VickBat

I like the serie, even the new fortress from this Superman(the prision of Blanque).. but ..

I feel that after Superman Post-Flashpoint leaving Wonderwoman ... DC will repeated this couple, differing in that the other will not be married .... A fact that will give me want to cry.. Put this couple again to repeat it again when they(lois and clark) should serve to continue together Clark and Diana Post-Flashpoint.. And Lois and clark pre-flashpoint with other world in this universe,

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo said:

Infinite Crisis. Also this Lois and Clark don't complain about this world, they try to fit in it and they know this is their new home.

Yeah sorry. I read Infinite Crisis and Final Crisis back to back so despite their different storylines I get them mixed up.