Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

STAR WARS VADER DOWN #1

(W) Jason Aaron (A) Mike Deodato (CA) Mark Brooks

When Darth Vader accidentally finds himself facing off against the Rebel Fleet on his own, the rebels will learn the true strength of the Dark Side of the Force! Once Vader crashes on a nearby planet, the Rebellion is willing to risk everything for this once-in-a-lifetime chance to take out one of their biggest enemies! Luke! Vader! Leia! Aphra! Han! Chewie! And all manner of Droid, good and evil!

ONE SHOT/Rated T

Item Code: SEP150827In Shops: 11/18/2015SRP: $4.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vader is an absolute BOSS

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tony_Shark

I AM SO EXCITED

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Vader doing this sort of thing is of course awesome, it kinda stings since it reminds me, "Hey, why is Vader such a great pilot? Oh, right. 'Cause he started young in podracing." Ugh.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo cool.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jonsmith: He also has amazing reflexes, years of experience in various kinds of craft and is a brilliant tactician. Yes he has started out in Pod racing, Luke another amazing pilot started out in a sky hopper, a far less demanding mode of transport.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

ONE SHOT/Rated T

Item Code: SEP150827In Shops: 11/18/2015SRP: 4.65€

One Shot, Part 1 of 6. O_o

deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

It's almost hard to reconcile how bad-*** Darth Vader is to what he was before he became a Sith Lord. I almost prefer not knowing what he was like as Anakin Skywalker. I think the prequel trilogy got that all wrong. I can't see this cute little boy under that helmet. It's like Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet - it just doesn't work. Yeah, good people do bad things, and all, but The Emperor was never good, and none of the other Sith appeared to be ever good either. I don't particularly care for the whole, "he's The One who can unite rule the galaxy." What makes a character like The Joker work is that he just is. He shows up wreaks havoc and is either caught or disappears and is thought dead. There's no backstory. That's a long way around the block to say that I may succumb to the influence of The Force to follow Vader Down...

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Ok, what is the deal with the Bucky O'Hare cover??

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

ONE SHOT/Rated T

The one shot itself is part 1 of a 6-story arc that continues in other titles. It's really not uncommon at all to do this.

inabag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the Skottie Young variant at?

burningzeroX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Bucky O'Hare I see on that last variant!?!?! We now know where Luke went after Episode VI, The evil toads captured him!

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's almost hard to reconcile how bad-*** Darth Vader is to what he was before he became a Sith Lord. I almost prefer not knowing what he was like as Anakin Skywalker. I think the prequel trilogy got that all wrong. I can't see this cute little boy under that helmet. It's like Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet - it just doesn't work. Yeah, good people do bad things, and all, but The Emperor was never good, and none of the other Sith appeared to be ever good either. I don't particularly care for the whole, "he's The One who can unite rule the galaxy." What makes a character like The Joker work is that he just is. He shows up wreaks havoc and is either caught or disappears and is thought dead. There's no backstory. That's a long way around the block to say that I may succumb to the influence of The Force to follow Vader Down...

Every serial killer and heinous, evil person in history was a cute little kid at one point...

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, sh!t, THIS is Michael Myers, lol,

No Caption Provided

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@rev_sulphur said:

ONE SHOT/Rated T

The one shot itself is part 1 of a 6-story arc that continues in other titles. It's really not uncommon at all to do this.

Totally unnecessary one-shot just so Marvel can sell another #1 for $4.99.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't be a Marvel comic without an unnecessary crossover.

Candle_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000 said:

Is that Bucky O'Hare I see on that last variant!?!?! We now know where Luke went after Episode VI, The evil toads captured him!

That's not whoever Bucky O'Hare is. That's Jaxxon, an obscure character from the original Marvel Star Wars comics from way back when. Picture Han Solo, except as a rabbit. I don't think he ever popped up anywhere else.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

While Vader doing this sort of thing is of course awesome, it kinda stings since it reminds me, "Hey, why is Vader such a great pilot? Oh, right. 'Cause he started young in podracing." Ugh.

Ha. QFT

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

"Gripping. Can't put it down."

TheValiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000 said:

@burningzerox said:

That's not whoever Bucky O'Hare is. That's Jaxxon, an obscure character from the original Marvel Star Wars comics from way back when. Picture Han Solo, except as a rabbit. I don't think he ever popped up anywhere else.

Bucky O'Hare is a bad Mutha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky_O%27Hare

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@candle_jack said:
@d9000 said:

@burningzerox said:

Bucky O'Hare is a bad Mutha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky_O%27Hare

That's so random. There's two green, space-pirate rabbits with red and yellow suits who both use lazar blasters. Although it looks like Bucky's left handed so they're not exactly the same.

No Caption Provided

tedbundy654321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks decent