Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SPIDER-GWEN #3

(W) Jason Latour (A/CA) Robbi Rodriguez

• Police Lieutenant Frank Castle is not a man to be trifled with.

• His new assignment? GET SPIDER-GWEN. 'Nuff said.

Rated T+

Item Code: FEB150731In Shops: 4/1/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

I hope in this world Watanabe is just Wraith and not a cop. She could kinda be like Gwen's super hero buddy like how Daredevil was for Spidey.

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks good to me I'll have to pick this up well I may have to read the first and second issues before I get this I've been hearing great things about this series

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Really loving this series. Hope it doesnt gets messed up after the convergence secret wars event.

MrTubwubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a really good series. Its good to see a family drama to besides just teen drama. I also like how Gwens Spider-Gwen life is affecting her fathers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So this isn't set in 616?

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I didn't really care for issue 1, so I'm curious to see if the quality has increased on this book. I want to like it, but that first issue just felt so bland to me.

@xwraith said:

So this isn't set in 616?

Nope.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Castle as a legit cop huh.

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

excited for all the Alternate Characters like Officer Castle and Moblawyer Murdock!

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is Castle not the Punisher? Doesnt make any sense? Gwen getting bit instead of Peter would have NO affect on that. Its like saying that Prof. Xavier became Iron-Man in her universe. Why do comic book writers alway F this stuff up. The rest of the universe would stay exactly the SAME, EXCEPT for what Peter would have done as Spidey. Sure, Peter could become evil, & her main rival. Norman could stay as a good guy, & even marry Gwen & they raise their twins happily. But let me guess, Namor is the Black Panther. & Matt Murdock leads the Fantasic-Five. Mary Parker is alive, the director of SHIELD, & dumped Richard for May Reilly. Ben still gets shot, & Richard is arrested for stalking Mary-Jane. Because Spider-Gwen.

& could we please get Silk in here ,always trying to mate with Spider-Gwen.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is Castle not the Punisher? Doesnt make any sense? Gwen getting bit instead of Peter would have NO affect on that. Its like saying that Prof. Xavier became Iron-Man in her universe. Why do comic book writers alway F this stuff up. The rest of the universe would stay exactly the SAME, EXCEPT for what Peter would have done as Spidey. Sure, Peter could become evil, & her main rival. Norman could stay as a good guy, & even marry Gwen & they raise their twins happily. But let me guess, Namor is the Black Panther. & Matt Murdock leads the Fantasic-Five. Mary Parker is alive, the director of SHIELD, & dumped Richard for May Reilly. Ben still gets shot, & Richard is arrested for stalking Mary-Jane. Because Spider-Gwen.

No, actually Matt Murdock is a lawyer for the Kingpin, and Ben Grimm is just a regular cop. Castle not being the Punshier, doesn't really sound that farfetchd

kevinwalsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

needs more variants

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also the way I see it is: the spider biting Gwen and not Peter is the biggest change in Universes for from the perspective of those characters. They may not be aware of Castle's change in history and even if they were, it wouldn't be that important to them.

If there's a different Universe for every single change/ decision made by every single person on Earth, the amount of Universes' would be beyond numbers. Which in turn would make the reality-hopping machine Reed Richards or Tony Stark always end up making fail due to the dial they use to select a target Universe having to be massive to deal with the huge multiverse...

or it could be something else entirely...