Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

SILK #10

(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Tana Ford (CA) Helen Chen

• It's the battle of the century as Black Cat uncovers the truth about Silk's allegiance!

Rated T

Item Code: MAY160827In Shops: 7/13/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AlineWonka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not gonna lie Ford's art is better this time around. But it's too different from Lee. I kinda wanted something more cohesive in the art, like in the Daredevil series.

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like her life has gone to the...dumps :P

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

The erratic art schedule of this series is seriously frustrating

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they can finally kick Black Cat's ass so she can realize how awful of a character she become...and not as a good villain...just simply an awful character that is painful to read.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mister_X_1

@wowlock said:

Hopefully they can finally kick Black Cat's ass so she can realize how awful of a character she become...and not as a good villain...just simply an awful character that is painful to read.

Does Black Cat know that at the time of her conflict with the Superior Spider-man

that Doc Ock was the one who was using Spider-man's body ?

Because if she doesn't then that would make her a dull villain more then she

already is now.

save.me.now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@wowlock said:

Does Black Cat know that at the time of her conflict with the Superior Spider-man

that Doc Ock was the one who was using Spider-man's body ?

Because if she doesn't then that would make her a dull villain more then she

already is now.

Her and peter met up again in that "spiral" event and for some reason he didn't tell her about the doc ock thing. Not only that, he also thought it would be a good idea to still treat her like an asshole to be "consistent" or something. Even if he decided to not be terrible to her again I think at this point she's just done with him.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did no one proofread that recap page?

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

@mizerous said:

Looks like her life has gone to the...dumps :P

lol

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugly looking art is the trademark of this series now.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Did no one proofread that recap page?

Will be interesting to see if it's fixed on the digital edition. I see at least two spelling mistakes.

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock: If anything Black Cat going back to jail would make her more nuts.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mizerous said:

@wowlock: If anything Black Cat going back to jail would make her more nuts.

At least we would be rid of her for a while instead of seeing her in every spider-book, ruining it.

I mean when she went '' I don't even know him but I hate him '' during Miles' book, I knew there was no hope for her character and that she had become a shallow Spider-hate villain.

beaubier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way past over Felicia being a crappy villain.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

I think they should just bring Matte Franklin back as a villain for Silk. She would make a good foil for Cindy.

shinobi62676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shinobi62676

Black Cat has been portrayed as such a contrived and irrational villain that at this point if she stops behaving this way, she would have to have some ridiculous excuse to explain why her behavior has been like this. Like she was actually inverted this whole time, like so many other Marvel characters in Axis were, or something.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Cat has been portrayed as such a contrived and irrational villain that at this point if she stops behaving this way, she would have to have some ridiculous excuse to explain why her behavior has been like this. Like she was actually inverted this whole time, like so many other Marvel characters in Axis were, or something.

Marvel should put Black Cat in the pages of Spider-Woman. Hardy vs Drew would be fun to read about.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By JamesSpiring

@DevilMayehm666 said:
@wowlock said:

I think they should just bring Matte Franklin back as a villain for Silk. She would make a good foil for Cindy.

Why would Mattie be a villain? Anyway, she's dead.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@JamesSpiring said:
@DevilMayehm666 said:
@wowlock said:

I know she's dead. That's why I said bring her back. Just have her come back wrong. She's is a magical being so it would be easy.

Mattie and Cindy have many parallels. A Spider-woman with an attraction to Peter, Jessica Drew as a mentor, and a relationship with Jameson. Cindy is successful version of Mattie and you can use that to create the perfect foil.

shinobi62676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shinobi62676

@DevilMayehm666: That actually sounds pretty cool. Too bad I still wouldn't care to read it because of the annoying missing parents plotline.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Well, as it looks right now, perhaps this undercover chapter of her career can be put to rest and something new can get going... perhaps something that doesnt require her to be guided around by 2 senior characters.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, as it looks right now, perhaps this undercover chapter of her career can be put to rest and something new can get going... perhaps something that doesnt require her to be guided around by 2 senior characters.

I think that Peter Parker and Jessica Drew makes for a better partnership than Peter Parker and Cindy Moon. I thought that it was dumb for Nick Lowe to approve the creation of Silk when he could have made Slott incorporate Jessica in the first 6-issues of ASM volume 3 as a way to introduce the character to the audience before her solo series took off. Such as wasted opportunity for a Editor who wanted to get Jessica's book in as many hands as possible. Only to be upstage by Slott's Silk creation, which he had the power to reject...

SlimeBeherit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Looks like we found the insider or the clairvoyant!

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JamesSpiring said:
@DevilMayehm666 said:
@wowlock said:

I know she's dead. That's why I said bring her back. Just have her come back wrong. She's is a magical being so it would be easy.

Mattie and Cindy have many parallels. A Spider-woman with an attraction to Peter, Jessica Drew as a mentor, and a relationship with Jameson. Cindy is successful version of Mattie and you can use that to create the perfect foil.

I do not believe that Cindy was EVER attracted to Peter. Jessica Drew on the other hand is attracted to Peter. And Jess doesn't even have to use her pheromones...

Avatar image for deactivated-5790531b876c9
deactivated-5790531b876c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@slimebeherit said:
@DevilMayehm666 said:

No Caption Provided

Looks like we found the insider or the clairvoyant!

Holy crap!

No Caption Provided