Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SHE-HULK #12

(W) Charles Soule (A) Javier Pulido (CA) Kevin Wada

FINAL ISSUE!

• The end of the Blue File...and the end of an era!

• But when one door closes, another one opens, and Jen finds herself face to face with her most important case yet.

Rated T+

Item Code: NOV140813In Shops: 2/18/2015SRP: $2.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Going to miss it, and it's . . . interesting art.

Avatar image for carlomaldonado10
carlomaldonado10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm surprised marvel didn't want to make the book 3.99 since it's last issue. Maybe give it big grand finale

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This may have been my favorite Marvel book being released... sigh

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Winter_Kills

I hate to see this book go. A great book & Shulkie's always been one of my favorites. I feel the same way about this that I did when Kathryn Immonen's Lady Sif JiM run was cancelled- Marvel just isn't pushing great characters with great female leads like them enough. I think characters like Shulkie, Sif, Black Widow & Storm should be getting more of a push from Marvel; instead of pushing characters like the new Thor, they should be pushing characters like these, that have their own stories, history & legacy, & so much underused potential.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Maybe they'll make a comeback in that all ladies-group they've been working on at Marvel?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 issues of why you shouldn't hire Charles Soule as both a lawyer and a writer.

Also last year when it was announced I made some predictions... all of the came true

- It will last 12 issues - Yes

- First arc will be about she-hulk getting life together (again)

- She hulk will have a legal battle against daredevil (again)

- She hulk will fight her only villain titania (again)

- It will be "tumblr popular" as oppossed to actual successful. sales of the last couple of issues have been 19,095.

ChairmanMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked this series. If they release one for "next year" I think Kevin Wada should do pencils. His cover is breathtaking.

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By superhoodie

This comic was a pleasant surprise, I wish the Soule write Daredevil or Spider-Man.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novemberx2: And what I recall reading from somewhere... You need around 21-25k issues bought monthly to keep an average 3-4$ comics tittle on the 'black'.

J_HickmanIsGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i remember reading somewhere that Soule's wasnt done with this character. So they'll bring her back sometime soon with hopefully Soule writing it again

With consistent art hopefully this time.

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No tears, Jen's leading Avengers Force.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Maybe they'll make a comeback in that all ladies-group they've been working on at Marvel?

I hope so. I just don't see why these great characters can't get lasting books- IMO these books- She-Hulk, Elektra, Black Widow- they are the ones that should get the push from Marvel, instead of the new Thor. Characters that have their own history & legacy. Right now Marvel's big female lead is Captain Marvel, & I'm glad for the character, she's a long-time character with lots of potential, Shulkie & other characters are like her in this respect & I hope they all get their chance to shine at post-Secret Wars Marvel. I heard there was going to be a Gamora series this summer by Nicole Perlman, but haven't heard anymore about it since; I hope that project is still in the works.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Yeah, they made an article about it at Marvel's site around November I think. While I doubt it being canned, it may get postponed to be released at later date.

As I recall it was originally slated for March.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu:

Yeah, I believe it was. I certainly hope it does come out, Gamora has a lot of potential as a solo character(for similar reasons that I think Drax can, too), & I know when written well she can be a strong female lead. I agree, it will probably be released post-Secret Wars.

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Novemberx2

@sinikettu: Sort of, Marvel can afford to have titles on the real low end of 5,000 but it doesn't think its worth the effort of trying to sell the add space. Plus I'm not sure what writers/artists/colourists at marvel would want to work on a title for a super low readership by marvel standards.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winter_kills: Yeah, potential is there and I don't see Gamora doing any worse as a solo title than Bucky & Angela have done.

@novemberx2:
Yeah, Marvel's got cash from the films plenty enough to do almost what ever the heck they please with their comic titles as it stands.5k is very low figure for anyone but indie publisher.

I'm pretty sure Marvel could easily find any number of young & hungry aspiring comic artists to write/pen those 'low sale' titles as needed, even a low selling title is golden when you're starting a career because it means you're publishing steadily instead of sending resume after resume to publishers and hoping to break it through.

JonnytheWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20k issues a month isn't bad at all. But for the big 2 it's not good. if the top selling comic is at like 100k+ then 20k is below average. maybe the book just isn't that great or failed to engage people.