Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

MS MARVEL #11

(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Takeshi Miyazawa, Adrian Alphona (CA) Cameron Stewart

CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!

• Ms. Marvel struggles to put her life and Jersey City back together after devastation strikes. Fists up, Buttercup, time to take matters into your own hands.

Rated T+

In Shops: Sep 28, 2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kamala is bae

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is marvels wonder woman and so highly underated. Fist up buttercup hope they allow her to cut loose

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamala Khan, the greatest, as always [and as a long time fans of Carol Danvers... it pains me to say but in CWII: Team Kamala forever!]

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, a hero actually acting like a hero! makes one nostalgic…

franksands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So can I hope there's no more Civil War shenanigans? Or is the next mega saga starting next week?

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Mega-man wanna be needs to get her ass kicked. She would be more fitting at Hydra O.o

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

That Mega-man wanna be needs to get her ass kicked. She would be more fitting at Hydra O.o

Well, her uniform is dangerously similar to Nazi fasion, so why not. Hydra or not, in last one was shown that Basic Becky definitly had some Supervillainous agenda in progres.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is marvels wonder woman and so highly underated. Fist up buttercup hope they allow her to cut loose

Kamala is definitly more whorty to be "Marvels Wonder Woman". NOT CAROL, like they forcefed us with. Captain Marvel my ass, Carol isnt worthy to kiss Billy Batsons shoes.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow, a superhero actually making a well-reasoned and logical argument and providing evidence to back up her claims and help make her point while still understanding why the other side is doing what it is. I didn't think they were still doing that in Civil War II.

Given how Carol's character has apparently been handled so far in this event, anybody else afraid that it'll end with her unreasonably beating the tar out of Kamala, almost killing her, and thus assassinating the least remaining bits of Captain Marvel's character?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By destinyman75

@igilistr: I'd agree character wise but carol stomps here in a fight so she's not on Diana's level if you take my meaning as in no insult but which of the two would stand a better chance against Diana Carol hence my coment nothing to do with character wis . Kamala character wise is much better

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3ffc872a35d
deactivated-5b3ffc872a35d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pssst~ read Rebirth, Batman and Superman have been full of this stuff, last issues of Superman was all fuzzy feelgoods family times and life lessons and Batman gave someone a hug!

@iro said:

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Opalance said:

Pssst~ read Rebirth, Batman and Superman have been full of this stuff, last issues of Superman was all fuzzy feelgoods family times and life lessons and Batman gave someone a hug!

@iro said:

I have been actually! well, mostly I've kept up with the superman series (still a bit behind and lukewarm towards batman ongoing at the moment) and it's been really good so far. I am hoping that jon gets some more personality development soon though, and maybe that they'll go for a more unique angle with his powers, cause I'm not as attached to him as the story probably wants me to be... but otherwise it's been great to have a comic focus on it's plot and characters without getting derailed every other issue by events. plenty of room for improvement. :)

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By igilistr

@destinyman75 said:

@igilistr: I'd agree character wise but carol stomps here in a fight so she's not on Diana's level if you take my meaning as in no insult but which of the two would stand a better chance against Diana Carol hence my coment nothing to do with character wis . Kamala character wise is much better

I was actually speakin about character wise. Kamala is speaking of persolaity realy close to Diana. Carols personality is hovewer like if Lex Luthor and Amanda Waller had baby. Like not gently, it was hate fucking. There was something wrong in their relationship and this was the only cathorsis they could find without violence.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamala is one of the best superhero character out there

She is smart, cool, beautiful, has a great character, open minded and she know how to do her job the right way

I really hope that she will be the leader of the Champions because she can really make this awesome team work

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@aros001 said:

Wow, a superhero actually making a well-reasoned and logical argument and providing evidence to back up her claims and help make her point while still understanding why the other side is doing what it is. I didn't think they were still doing that in Civil War II.

Given how Carol's character has apparently been handled so far in this event, anybody else afraid that it'll end with her unreasonably beating the tar out of Kamala, almost killing her, and thus assassinating the least remaining bits of Captain Marvel's character?

No, I think there will be a lot of pounding but I think marvel learned their lesson with Clor, they aren't going to let Carol kill anyone. I can see Carol beating her up as she beat up Julia's daughter, but that's about it. Still Carol's lackey there is just following the lead of the leader. That's the real danger of Carol's course of action: she's setting the standard that her followers will take and some of them will take it farther and farther until every move, every action and every thought will be subject to monitoring and penalty. That's how fascism starts and that's the course Carol is on.

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I am loving this series so much.

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

@igilistr: "Captain Marvel my ass, Carol isnt worthy to kiss Billy Batsons shoes."

LMFAO!!!! I'm dead.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really like how Kamala's character is shaping up