HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thor_parker82: True dat.

I'd prob be livid if I ever saw him.

Him, Bendis and Zack Snyder are on my comic shit list with all the material put out this year

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: @nerevarine_11: See told you. I feel you both I really do. It sucks to see your favorite hero get destroyed in front of your eyes.

Do you guys think Marvel should just reboot everything.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: They need to do like DC Rebirth did, scrap the books that aren't working and go back to the classics.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By Thor-Parker

@stormphoenix: They need to do like DC Rebirth did, scrap the books that aren't working and go back to the classics.

This

comictheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the story is looking pretty good so far

Thorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL,.....I'm going to throw Marvel and Aaron a bone based on what I've read here to help the tail wag the dog and make this all fit.

Fury whispers not to Thor but to Mjolnir: "Wake up silly storm in a hammer god!".

The pathetic level of rigging to make this work. If Aaron and Marvel hadn't done that obnoxious BS about "this is not she-Thor, this is THOR" and made real Thor go away for whatever reason AND/OR made this some different continuity (like Thor: Ages of Thunder) AND/OR not made this comic such an obvious gender war,....none of us would be here gritting our teeth in anger! We would probably just buy a comic and accept a female Thor from a different universe and not have to read about all of these 'planations' and not feel like Marvel's trying to smash our misogynistic jaws.

Odin could be a total dink just like in Ages of Thunder and nobody would be upset. Thor could have boobs and nobody would care. Odin could be equal in power to his wife, or Thor,...or he could be way less powerful but devious like in the mythology,...and nobody would care.

But who am I to argue with a company that has decided to alienate the 90% to get the next 10%. I'm just going to keep my money far away from Marvel and keep watching the VIEW for an apology to long-term fans.