Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

IVX #2

No Caption Provided

(W) Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu

• The Inhumans have failed to find a way to stop the deadly effect the Terrigen Cloud has on Mutantkind, so the X-Men have taken matters into their own hands.

• New Attilan is under attack!

• The Inhumans aren't surrendering their home without a fight, but is there something larger a stake?

Rated T+

NOV160802 In Shops: Jan 11, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

At this rate OML's future will come to pass. The bad guys just need to team up first.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hahahah Medusa is gearing up like she can do something hahahahahaha ooh boy.

ianbareilles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: you're seriously underestimating the strength of her hair.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans prepare your.....

Xmen are gonna whoop your ass.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans can all go and stay away from the X-men.

"Muh culture", take your damn mist with you.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RaunJisto

The longer she can keep them occupied? With her hair? Sorry, but amost all of the x-men present so far in this event can beat her one on one.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny: "Let me go to them and see what they want."

Next Panel: "Medusa, I can't leave you."

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was the exact reason for the X-Men attacking? I mean, what is the end goal here? We defeat the Inhumans and the mists will disappear or something? I might have missed it.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favourite thing in the world would be if hulk came back and stomped captain marvel and ripped off medusas hair.

I would accept it from Amadeus at this point.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So, what honestly is the point of Johnny and Medusa being together?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arieswarlock: The X-Men subdue the Inhumans while Forge destroys the remaining terrigen cloud.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anohter useless battle, another pointless event.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, what honestly is the point of Johnny and Medusa being together?

I think to make sure he wasn't neutral during this storyline. That's about the only reason I can think of.

msphoenixqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arieswarlock: The X-Men want the mists gone but they can't restore it as long as the Inhumans are around so they have to deal with them before dealing with the mists

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Cyclops was dead, is that young Cyclops on the cover? Or did marvel just forget that he was dead?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

@mark_stephen: Because he's just wearing a visor and not the full X mask, I'd say it's supposed to be Young Scott.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: didn't Johnny date Crystal too? I'd say he's now with Medusa so he can brag he got both sisters. Biggest man whore since Oliver Queen on Arrow.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianbareilles: I'm wondering which Brand sells weather resistant bundles. * pours tea*

werst9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: at least its better than death of x also this is supposed to setup a relaunch of a lot of xbooks so its not necessarily pointless. fingers crossed marvel and fox made a deal and they can end this stupidity once and for all.

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preview makes it look like the Inhumans are innocent and will be the victims of this. When really they don't seem like they are in much of any way.

Either way I suppose we can see where this'll go in the end. *sigh*

Aliltron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 16

Can't wait! I enjoyed the first issue a lot. Thought Yu wasn't on this issue, but hey I'm not complaining. Love his art!

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Did she say Johnny? Why is the Human Torch with the Inhumans? And why is he so obedient?

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did she say Johnny? Why is the Human Torch with the Inhumans? And why is he so obedient?

I believe cause him an Medusa are banging each other, and he got seriously "whipped", both figuratively and literally. lol

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pick up whichever issue puts Iceman vs the Human Torch. Isnt Medusa married to Black Bolt? I know he was kicked out or left or whatever but have they ended it completely? She made it sound like Black bolt and Crustal are together. I would actually like to see Storm and Black Bolt in an arranged marriage to stop this war in the end and bring their people together.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werst9 said:

@mark_stephen: at least its better than death of x also this is supposed to setup a relaunch of a lot of xbooks so its not necessarily pointless. fingers crossed marvel and fox made a deal and they can end this stupidity once and for all.

Thing of it is they just got finished with civil war 2 and they rumble right on into IvX, at a certain point they are going to run out superheroes who haven't fought each other yet. The formula is just tired, strained and it'll forced everyone to act out of character. Besides which It's a Mist! A good wind can contain it, thus Storm can contain it.

In my opinion what ever talent the marvel writers have is wasted on these events.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@dark_stranger: Who knew a player like Johnny could get so submissive just because he's with a strong gal.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werst9 said:

Besides which It's a Mist! A good wind can contain it, thus Storm can contain it.

For how long?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Be scared guys this even is about to be ruined.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@rubear said:
@mark_stephen said:
@werst9 said:

Besides which It's a Mist! A good wind can contain it, thus Storm can contain it.

For how long?

For as long as needed to contain it in a force field, shift it to another direction, evacuate mutants in its path, announce that it is coming so that those who want to give it a try can stay and those who want nothing to do with it can go...

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By passingthroughv2

Pretty sure the mist was going to stop being mist and it was going disperse around the world, that is why the Xmen are attacking it while its still mist.

No Caption Provided

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope older Beast dies and Medusa gets shocked by the real Queen, STORM! And why is Medusa going to try to fight the X-Men. She's crazier than the Joker.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope older Beast dies and Medusa gets shocked by the real Queen, STORM! And why is Medusa going to try to fight the X-Men. She's crazier than the Joker.

yup but the x-men had to stop black bolt, crystal, etc so they can get to the most powerful one Medusa

@koays

phocracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

So medusa understands the men are heroes but is willing to mass murder them, innocent mutants, bad mutants, children mutants, and all other mutants, causing genocide, just so she can give powers to other people who are completely safe without needing powers?

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''I won't let X-men steal my people's future'' FUCK YOU MEDUSA. Your DAMN CLOUD IS POISONING THE PLANET AND COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST MUTANTS !

Your future can burn in hell.

also, fuck Johnny too, because he is banging Medusa, he doesn't care Mutants gonna die all over the world because Inhumans didn't gathered their stupid cloud back and let it contaminate the Earth. I mean for MONTHS now, there is literally NO justification for Inhumans not to just find a machine to gather the damn cloud back. It literally KILLS people and turns normal humans into Inhumans whether they want it or not. So there is literally NO downsides for removing that cloud in any way possible.

But Marvel wants Inhumans to grow so they let everyone go along with this illogical and stupid thing.

At this point, Inhumans have NO point to stand on. They have nothing to defend their actions. '' Oh but we save mutants at the last second from out murder cloud ! ''...yea, you take their home away and poison their home.

How can anyone support Inhumans after this is beyond me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

''I won't let X-men steal my people's future'' FUCK YOU MEDUSA. Your DAMN CLOUD IS POISONING THE PLANET AND COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST MUTANTS !

also, fuck Johnny too, because he is banging Medusa, he doesn't care Mutants gonna die all over the world because Inhumans didn't gathered their stupid cloud back and let it contaminate the Earth. I mean for MONTHS now, there is literally NO justification for Inhumans not to just find a machine to gather the damn cloud back. It literally KILLS people and turns normal humans into Inhumans whether they want it or not. So there is literally NO downsides for removing that cloud in any way possible.

But Marvel wants Inhumans to grow so they let everyone go along with this illogical and stupid thing.

At this point, Inhumans have NO point to stand on. They have nothing to defend their actions. '' Oh but we save mutants at the last second from out murder cloud ! ''...yea, you take their home away and poison their home.

#Inhumansftw

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@wowlock said:

Same reason anyone supports the X-Men after AvX... you know when they took over the world before nearly burning it to the ground?

Aliltron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 16

Loved the first issue so I'm really excited for this next one. Love the art too.

VioletPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: they were attacked first by the Avengers, they just happened to win the first round. It didn't go crazy until the Avengers played the sore loser card and attacked the X-Men individually that the Phoenix Five started reacting extremely, and then..yes due to Phoenix-craziness tried to burn the world. But..ONE TIME. Gawd..

werst9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By werst9

@mark_stephen: they do something like that in death of x but i think its general presence in the atmosphere is slowly killing mutants anyway. who cares death of x sucked lets forget it happened.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: they were attacked first by the Avengers, they just happened to win the first round. It didn't go crazy until the Avengers played the sore loser card and attacked the X-Men individually that the Phoenix Five started reacting extremely, and then..yes due to Phoenix-craziness tried to burn the world. But..ONE TIME. Gawd..

Because the X-Men thought it would be a good idea to welcome the PF inside despite knowing how dangerous it was and ignoring every single advice or council that didn't come from their own ranks.

And no, the Phoenix Five acted extremely from the word go when they technically put every single government out of commission because the P5 had concluded mankind wasn't mature enough to govern itself.

One time? Not really, since Dark Phoenix showing up is an eventuality when the PF is involved, the X-Men were warned it would happen, they bluntly ignored it, yet lo and behold the whole thing ended with everyone punching the Dark Phoenix.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because the X-Men thought it would be a good idea to welcome the PF inside despite knowing how dangerous it was and ignoring every single advice or council that didn't come from their own ranks.

And no, the Phoenix Five acted extremely from the word go when they technically put every single government out of commission because the P5 had concluded mankind wasn't mature enough to govern itself.

One time? Not really, since Dark Phoenix showing up is an eventuality when the PF is involved, the X-Men were warned it would happen, they bluntly ignored it, yet lo and behold the whole thing ended with everyone punching the Dark Phoenix.

Ah... AvX all over again...

Phoenix didn't ask Xmen, or Avengers permission to go anywhere. It's a Force well beyond either in a cosmic food chain, so blaming X-men for welcoming it, should also be instantly parallel with the danger of Phoenix arriving and not finding its host (because that would totally be safe! Butthurt Cosmic Chicken! Thanks Avengers). Wolverine fed Rogers with false data as he himself knew Rachel did manage to sport the force fo years. The idiot himself was saved by resurrected as Phoenix Jean during Morrison. Let's also not forget Cable. And let's also not forget Hope was born despite Chaos Wave against every possible post-HoM scenario... manifesting Phoenix. Let's not pretend like X-men had no good reason to believe what Phoenix was after is actually what it made possible to happen (Hope - the first mutant post-Mday)

Corrupt governments demilitarized is a bad thing? If only it was truly possible, I wonder how many people would really support that.

Wasn't true with Rachel, wasn't even true with Jean, only with her clone :p Eventually it was true for Cyclops, but who forced that power on him exactly? Oh yeah, a beyond punishment and criticism Avenger...

Iron Man was responsible for creating Phoenix Five. Right or wrong?

Phoenix Five were managing pretty well until being provoked by Avengers multiple times. Right or wrong?

(less subjective formulation: P5 were creating worldwide utopia just Avengers were too butthurt for that to go on as they were out of the equation, which was beyond their collective egos to get over (can back this up with on panel evidence))

In the end, Phoenix was there to restore mutantkind? Right or wrong?

Cyclops was right. Right or wrong? :p (I had to)

-----------------------------------------------

Whatever that was the writers tried to do with AvX, I guess the X-office wasn't completely impotent and they did manage to somehow save their grace as it is far from one sided argument. That's why Rogers was ridiculed by so many people in the end, some say he as character never recovered.

Hail Hydra!

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werst9 said:

@mark_stephen: they do something like that in death of x but i think its general presence in the atmosphere is slowly killing mutants anyway. who cares death of x sucked lets forget it happened.

If we were to forget all of the bad writing that's come out of marvel in the past decade or so we wouldn't remember anything that came out of marvel in the last decade or so. It's like the writers check their talent at the door when they get hired for these big events.

El_tio_este

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is crazier than the joker is that everyone has totally forgotten about Luna, the daughter of pietro and crystal. There has been a lot of changes for the maximoff twins but when Luna was born it was said that she didn't developed mutant powers was because her mixed heritage left her as a normal human until she came into contact with the terrigen cristals and developed her emotion powers and yada yada............but the thing is........ where the f%&$ is she? she was not with the FF4 repairing the multiverse, did'n even see her before or after secret wars and she is a member of the royal family.

Another point, what happened with Ahura? he now is a bussinesman(at the age of 16 LOL) and his powers have changed too much. Back in the day he had the same voice as his father black bolt when he was born, then that power of the evil eye or something like that and now the copies. If he wanted he could put an end to all this nonesense controlling all x-men and ordering them to go back home or stay and dance a cumbaya for peace. Again another story of marvel about heroes vs heroes that does'n make any sense.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12 said:

What is crazier than the joker is that everyone has totally forgotten about Luna, the daughter of pietro and crystal. There has been a lot of changes for the maximoff twins but when Luna was born it was said that she didn't developed mutant powers was because her mixed heritage left her as a normal human until she came into contact with the terrigen cristals and developed her emotion powers and yada yada............but the thing is........ where the f%&$ is she? she was not with the FF4 repairing the multiverse, did'n even see her before or after secret wars and she is a member of the royal family.

Another point, what happened with Ahura? he now is a bussinesman(at the age of 16 LOL) and his powers have changed too much. Back in the day he had the same voice as his father black bolt when he was born, then that power of the evil eye or something like that and now the copies. If he wanted he could put an end to all this nonesense controlling all x-men and ordering them to go back home or stay and dance a cumbaya for peace. Again another story of marvel about heroes vs heroes that does'n make any sense.

The thing about Luna is one, I believe she goes to a school in London, and second she should stay out of this situation. Luna is technically the best of both worlds. Besides, Luna can't do anything if the combined efforts of Jean, Emma, Psylocke, Quentin, Cable, and Rouge (absorbs the power of telepathy from one of the mutants) puts psychic shield on the X-Men. And Ahura, I personally think he can't do anything (only for some) because Illyana, Ororo, and the telepaths because they can't be psychically controlled. Besides, the Inhumans (Royal Family to be exact) isn't suppose to be on Earth. They suppose to be in Space anyway so....they can like go jump in the vacuum in space (that'll be funny).

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@violetphoenix said:

literally no one else has experience with the phoenix than the X-men. people keep calling the force this evil entity but let's not forget that the only reason it went dark in the first place was because people like mastermind and emma kept messing with it. what did the avengers do? kept messing with it when all the power was used for was for good. Rachel had the force for decades and didnt have an issue. jean post dark phoenix saga never had much of a problem with it at all so why do they need advice on it from other people who only know things from word of mouth?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

literally no one else has experience with the phoenix than the X-men. people keep calling the force this evil entity but let's not forget that the only reason it went dark in the first place was because people like mastermind and emma kept messing with it.

what did the avengers do? kept messing with it when all the power was used for was for good. Rachel had the force for decades and didnt have an issue.

jean post dark phoenix saga never had much of a problem with it at all so why do they need advice on it from other people who only know things from word of mouth?

No, the thing that was messed with was Jean Grey... probably the strongest telepath ever, and it went out of her control. It's like giving some random person the power of Black Bolt's voice and just pretend everything will be fine because that person is all right.

Rachel is from an alternate timeline, noted for her stubborn personality and a future that makes no sense if you ever take more than a skin deep look at it. As far as she is concerned, it's more of a 'what if' scenario.

For the same reason everyone is advised to take one step back from a project before looking at it again. The X-Men are so incredibly colored by the Phoenix being embodied in Jean Grey, that they do not see anything but Jean Grey whenever it enters the picture. Scott certainly cant, because he's never gotten past Jean despite Emma's best efforts. The rest were already projecting Jean onto Hope and almost completely ignoring that Hope isn't Jean... hence why she was one of the first mutants to turn against them in that whole affair. Also... the PF did torch a star and a planet on the route to Earth with Avengers as witness'... so yeah, that thing was totally peaceful, like USSR missiles on Cuba.