Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

INTERNATIONAL IRON MAN #1

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Alex Maleev

Who is Tony Stark, really? Since learning that he was adopted as a baby, this question has cast a shadow over Stark's life. Now, it is time to uncover what his legacy truly is, a journey that will carry Tony into new directions as a man and as a super hero. Alongside his strange new quasi-ally Doctor Doom, Iron Man will discover new things about the Marvel Universe he didn't know existed before! A character deconstruction from Bendis and Maleev along the lines of their award-winning DAREDEVIL run!

Rated T+

Item Code: JAN160720In Shops: 3/16/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Huh

DocGross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Straight up... What a worthless comment. Fight the urge next time.

ligier86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ligier86

<Looks at the 3rd variant cover down>... Gosh, even in armour, Iron Man still needs to use Mary Jane as a human shield. She's even taken a bullet to the arm!

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's nice to know that MJ still has Spider-Man close to her heart. Literally. Look at her necklace pendant.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I see the first cover, I start humming the 007 Theme music...

Anyway: Bendis/Maalev? I'm in!!!

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Maleev is back!

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks good

DD208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By DD208

When will the Hip Hop and Action Figure variants stop?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@docgross said:

@battle123axe: Straight up... What a worthless comment. Fight the urge next time.

Why are you under the impression that your comment has any more merit that his does? At least you can more or less guage what he thinks of the book that this article is showcasing.

I might get this beacuse I love Maleev. But Iron Man is one of those characters that can be utterly boring or really great depending on who's writing him so I'll wait and see.

DocGross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: so you like threads full of garbage comments? And what did we gauge from "huh"? That he liked it? Disliked it? There was no question mark showing he thought it was odd, so I guess we assume he was ok with it? You tell me.

Again... A useless response. And I agree—mine is as well. I was making a point, which you obviously did not agree with.

Now we have more useless posts. Great.

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love this art.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docgross said:

Why are you under the impression that your comment has any more merit that his does? At least you can more or less guage what he thinks of the book that this article is showcasing.

I might get this beacuse I love Maleev. But Iron Man is one of those characters that can be utterly boring or really great depending on who's writing him so I'll wait and see.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docgross: you had no reason to objectify my comment. I said huh because I'm interested. There is no such thing as a worthless comment because it is just my opinion.

#whysoserious #jeez #no need

DocGross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I did have a reason to objectify it. "Huh" did not tell me you were "interested". It could have meant "this is garbage", or "are they serious?", or any other connotation.

This sort of reply is just as meaningless as "First post!" How can you not see this?

I admit I attacked your ultimately lacking and non-descript post and apologize. Truly. If I could shake hands with you I would (take this as a digital version).

I guess I'm getting more and more disenchanted with the Internet and its enabled denizens.

Admit it... there's lots of crap being posted anymore. I guess I just couldn't take another thread that starts with "Huh".

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docgross: I understand that. I was on my tablet at the time and I was incredibly tired, so I couldn't particularly write out the theory of general relativity. Sorry if that looked like "first" internet handshake. I like you.

Lordofthelepus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ughh please don't let it be some Extremely light Light Hearted Hipster Bullshit like the last one. i am hesitant at Bendis because of the way he wrote the Guardians of the Galaxy and the one story with Matthew Malloy, he only seems to good on street level characters his work on Planetary or Galactic Characters don't seem to do it for me that much.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Seriously, Doom looks like Matt Smith.

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

@docgross said:

@battle123axe: I did have a reason to objectify it. "Huh" did not tell me you were "interested". It could have meant "this is garbage", or "are they serious?", or any other connotation.

This sort of reply is just as meaningless as "First post!" How can you not see this?

I admit I attacked your ultimately lacking and non-descript post and apologize. Truly. If I could shake hands with you I would (take this as a digital version).

I guess I'm getting more and more disenchanted with the Internet and its enabled denizens.

Admit it... there's lots of crap being posted anymore. I guess I just couldn't take another thread that starts with "Huh".

Mate, you had no reason, what you wanted to do was make a big song and dance of it, because you felt it needed to be said. That's great, but your comment to his Huh was equally pointless. Everyone here is to look at comic-book news, not to post comments for you to enjoy, or for you to ruminate over. So, why don't you chill out and maybe you should contribute to less crap being posted on message boards.

Zwm210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

this comment thread is a hot mess

pizzaisstupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pizzaisstupid

When did comment sections become so serious, and why do people think they exist solely to be interesting or insightful to them? We live in weird times.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still hasn't slept with MJ or stabbed a friend in the back? Tony's slowing down.

MonThackma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MonThackma

I like this Maleev guy.