Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

GUARDIANS TEAM-UP #4

(W) John Layman (A/CA) Otto Schmidt

• She tough, she's green, she's in New York - and I want her DEAD!" That's what the intergalactic bounty hunters were told when they took the assignment. Only it turns out there's TWO people in New York who fit that exact description. Wanna find out what happens when you get BOTH of them mad? • Well, then read Guardians of the Galaxy Team-up #4!

Rated T+

Item Code: FEB150751In Shops: 4/1/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

I actually love that ab exposing version of She-Hulk's outfit o////o

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Jen already met Gamora sometime in the past, and even took some lessons under her (or something). So ...er .... what's the deal with this?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Always makes a situation lighter when one combatant can keep the other at arms length, litterally. :)

Thought Jen already met Gamora sometime in the past, and even took some lessons under her (or something). So ...er .... what's the deal with this?

I was wondering that as well. And I do seem to recall it not being that long ago Jen referenced Gamora when she was fighting Abomination for SHIELD.

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark_Stranger

Always makes a situation lighter when one combatant can keep the other at arms length, literally. :)

@dark_stranger said:

I was wondering that as well. And I do seem to recall it not being that long ago Jen referenced Gamora when she was fighting Abomination for SHIELD.

That too. :D

Either something is up, or somebody doesn't know their characters canon histories (which wouldn't be surprising).

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AriesWarlock

Well, this could be interesting. I am fairly certain the art looks similar to that of some XXX comics.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sinikettu

@dark_stranger: Yeah, you can't expect the writer actually... you know like f*****g read the backstory of the characters they're writing about. No sir, we can't have that sir now can we? We'd be all strangled with such useless tid-bits like canon & continuity.

Cosmonaut-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk said "I just had this suit this dry-cleaned" is it just me or does that sentence seem off in the very first panel?

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She-Hulk said "I just had this suit this dry-cleaned" is it just me or does that sentence seem off in the very first panel?

Yup.

Cosmonaut-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardishy:

It just sounded like it should be "I just had this suit dry-cleaned" instead of "I just had this suit this dry cleaned" which adds an extra this that seems unnecessary.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: It is not the worst to see abs, but it makes it pretty much looks like she is only wearing a sports bra and and panties.

jonnyh101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Love the cover and I'm glad too see She Hulk back in action after that stupid Lawyer She Hulk story arc run.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#13  Edited By Teerack

@wmarshal: It looks like volley ball shorts and an active wear tank top. I see lots of girls at the gym rocking outfits like that.

It is a little showy sure, but nothing outrageously scandalous.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Yoir right, I guess I am just being a prude, there is better things to whine about then that I guess.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: True. It's actually almost modest in comparison to some other heroines such as Gamora's skull motif 'mankini'-style swimsuits outfits or Red Sonja's chainmail bikini.