• 84 results
Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok i haven't had a chance to read the hulk stories so what happened ? how did the hulk die and why do all the people hate him ?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Gents. Start placing your bets here. How long until he comes back to life?

9 months

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hound_of_War

@joey_ravn:

Matt Murdock represented the Hulk in an old comic I think?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_ravn:

Not just old comics, he represented him recently in the Indestructible Hulk series and even in the Omega Hulk series, both of which happened in the last 4 years.

So yea Matt definitely has a connection to Banner, what is strange is many of the other characters that seem to be missing.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sly_141

I Hope come back and effs everybody up.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

ok i haven't had a chance to read the hulk stories so what happened ? how did the hulk die and why do all the people hate him ?

Bendis essentially. In Civil War II he had Hawkeye kill Banner, while he was depowered, because Banner is in his eyes a weak pathetic man that tells people kill him and Hawkeye a guy who would just do it. And because Bendis decided a longtime ago that the Hulk is a murderous stupid monster everyone now has to hate him. Despite the fact that Hulk hasn't caused major destruction or hurt any innocent person since Axis when nearly every single hero did the same. Iron Man for example, who Bendis writes as everyone being fine with, black mailed governments to buy his weapons of mass destruction and sold an addictve cyber drug version of Extremis all of which became public by the end of superior Iron Man.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BlackKaizer

Is it wise to bury banner in a public cemetery of all places? It's gonna get vandalized day 1....

kyo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't they just have killed off Amadeus Cho and let Banner be the Hulk again, as it should be?

Gotta love how Marvel is treating their main characters lately: Banner is dead and look who turns up at the funeral. Captain America (the REAL one) is a Hydra fascist and Tony Stark will have to move over to make room for a 16-year-old girl.

Really miss the good ol Marvel days *sigh*

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:

Bendis essentially. In Civil War II he had Hawkeye kill Banner, while he was depowered, because Banner is in his eyes a weak pathetic man that tells people kill him and Hawkeye a guy who would just do it. And because Bendis decided a longtime ago that the Hulk is a murderous stupid monster everyone now has to hate him. Despite the fact that Hulk hasn't caused major destruction or hurt any innocent person since Axis when nearly every single hero did the same. Iron Man for example, who Bendis writes as everyone being fine with, black mailed governments to buy his weapons of mass destruction and sold an addictve cyber drug version of Extremis all of which became public by the end of superior Iron Man.

The bigger question, why was he so afraid to go Hulk? Didn't we go through the plot of him wanting someone to kill the Hulk with Skaar, and again when he was divided from Hulk. Seriously why are they so trusting of a guy that can see the future if the future is so avoidable?

BlackAdamMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, so they killed Banner Hulk so he won't Hulk out but Cho Hulk is still out there. And less than a month they make a comic about his death. Marvel idgaf anymore. I'm waiting for HARAMBE to become Captain American after Steve dies.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now I want Maestro to kill those guys who keep yelling ''Burn in hell''...There is a special place in Hell for THOSE people...

Gotham331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh for the love of...ugh!!!

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock: At this point I'd welcome maestro hulk as ruler of earth

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've given up on Marvel respecting their A Listers or other characters. They need some serious help atm.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let me get this straight ....if we're ALL sure Hulk will be back then his death and everything else that has been going on in Civil War 2 is pointless?

Wow I just wasted a LOT OF MONEY-_- Thank You Marvel.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let me get this straight ....if we're ALL sure Hulk will be back then his death and everything else that has been going on in Civil War 2 is pointless?

Wow I just wasted a LOT OF MONEY-_- Thank You Marvel.

This is like a common occurrence to comic readers. Its literally Tuesday for us. A bad event happens, a hero or villain dies, they're forgotten and then they come back. It sucks because Bendis is doing this for shock value.

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Trouble is the more fans on the net dislike it the more it will sell and the more marvel will laugh at all of us who don't like it.

So people who dislike it keep buying?

Given how low comic book sales are laughing at the fanbase doesn't seem to have worked in the long run.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:

Trouble is the more fans on the net dislike it the more it will sell and the more marvel will laugh at all of us who don't like it.

So people who dislike it keep buying?

Given how low comic book sales are laughing at the fanbase doesn't seem to have worked in the long run.

No, I'm sure the people online who say that they don't like it don't buy it, but it has to keep selling or marvel would have stopped by now to the logical answer is that the people who dislike it and say so online are a minority and historically minorities are easy to laugh at by those in power.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_ravn:

Incredible Hulk 153, 1972 which was a comic book way of addressing the Chicago 7 trial. In the Chicago 7 trial one of the defendants was actually bound and gagged in the courtroom, as the Hulk was in his comic. Matt Murdock did defend, Foggy Nelson prosecuted.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_153

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Chicago7/chicago7.html

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sinikettu said:

Poor Hulk, half of his friends didn't show up, not even his cousin, his son or the ones whose lives he once saved... Really, not even the Arlington ladies had sent a representative even though Banner was working for the military originally and thus should have received a veteran funeral...

Jen's still hospitalised.

So you mean to tell me they couldn't put his body on ice until his OWN COUSIN was well enough to attend the funeral and say her goodbyes? This is weak and crappy writing all around HALF the people that attended should not even be there! It's like no thought was put into it. Lesser characters have gotten a better funeral than this, James Rhodes had a better funeral, and this was the best they could do for such an Iconic character? B.S.

harlequinreala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's bring in OLD MAN LOGAN Hulk for fun times.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

KeK.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141 said:

I Hope come back and effs everybody up.

The way Marvel's been trending lately, I don't down we'll be having a World War Hulk II next summer.

Grayzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why Marvel thinks killing off so many loved characters is a good idea.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@grayzone said:

I don't understand why Marvel thinks killing off so many loved characters is a good idea.

It sells.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeyes character assasination was truly remarkable good one bendis

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mark_stephen: would have been better if they could have come up with a good story to kill off the Hulk, and War Machine.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so I want to buy this but the price tag is hurting me!

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I drop the 3 Marvel books that takes Me all the way down to 28$ for this week. Does Marvel really have to charge 4.99 for this book with the dollar being as strong as it is right now or are they just plowing the public?

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@greenscar1990: Bendis! He will do nasty things to your favorite characters corpse!

someone should make a meme with that :)

How stupid of me to think that a dead hulk was safe from Bendis. Nothing is.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jim158 said:

If I drop the 3 Marvel books that takes Me all the way down to 28$ for this week. Does Marvel really have to charge 4.99 for this book with the dollar being as strong as it is right now or are they just plowing the public?

They'll charge what ever people are willing to pay.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jim158 said:

@mark_stephen: would have been better if they could have come up with a good story to kill off the Hulk, and War Machine.

It's the hypocrisy that really gets to me. Tony was quite willing to kill the Hulk once, he actually created special weapons to do so, Hawkeye broke up his marriage because of the no killing rule and Carol is the one who set it all up in the first place. I find the idea that any of them are sorry the Hulk is dead to be laughable given their characters.