Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #9

(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Humberto Ramos

"APOCALYPSE WARS" PART TWO!

• Trapped in the distant future, Colossus and his team of Young X-Men race across a dying Earth to protect the key to mutantkind's survival!

• But Apocalypse and his new horsemen are in hot pursuit, eager to take it from them.

• Will the Extraordinary X-Men arrive in time to save the future of their species AND their friends?

Rated T+

Item Code: FEB160901 In Shops: 4/20/2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmmmm this will be interesting. I'd like to know WHY of all people is DeadPool in this or is a Horesman. Geez this dude is EVERYWHERE!!!

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this got wild quick

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

What the hell is with the hard-on for GLOB by the writers? Every time they need teens for a book lately it seems they pick him. When will they get that NO ONE gives a shit about Glob.

Give us Rockslide, for god's sake. He fits the same role but is actually ENTERTAINING. Plus he's already got the trollish bromance going with Anole.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... I don't quite like the choice of Horsemen, but I'll have to find out what happens

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is with the hard-on for GLOB by the writers? Every time they need teens for a book lately it seems they pick him. When will they get that NO ONE gives a shit about Glob.

Give us Rockslide, for god's sake. He fits the same role but is actually ENTERTAINING. Plus he's already got the trollish bromance going with Anole.

I like Glob he was good in Spider-Man & the X-men and he been doing great in Extraordinary x-men

Avatar image for victorcheenoanleu
victorcheenoanleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno: I'm sorry I don't share this feeling with you. I love Glob!

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ol' Petey lookin' large and in charge on that Ramos cover. It's kind of a cool look for him... :)

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By adamTRMM
@mikey776 said:
@ambaryerno said:

I like Glob he was good in Spider-Man & the X-men and he been doing great in Extraordinary x-men

Here's your one.

---------------------

Anyway, I know this whole business was ultimately bashed already, but I still feel unsatisfied in that regard. I mean, all things considered, it kind of shows that Lemire is pretty clueless. Ok, Deadpool for meta-reasons as Horseman, fine, they had freaking Gambit with a damn gas emanation and Wolverine with a sword as Celestial power amps for goodness. Would that mean Lemire is at least consistent with Apocalypse's ridiculousness? Might've been a yes, if he hadn't introduced some just as bad additions. We're still talking about a guy who gave Hulk an amp that allowed him to stop a friggin Juggernaut, why the f@ck he will need an unreliable and vulnerable symbiote? "Because bonding Wolverine and Venom will be so kewwwwwwwl", the only possible explanation. A Moon Knight, they are servants of a completely different master, who happens to be a freaking Moon God and thus his servants are called MOON Knights and wear HIS colors and symbols to honor HIM and are also empowered by HIM. But Lemire is writing Moon Knight solo, so, a free advertisement? Advertising>logic. lolz will be waiting for Colossus to snap out of his Horseman state by hurting one of his teammates and recalling what a real Colossus was truly about, hating himself so much as the result, or a similar cliche to take place as THE culmination.

All this "unworthy mutants" trash, why doesn't Poccy kills himself then? Or did we forget that he was able to revert even M-day's Chaos Magical X-gene deactivation with his tech? And how is artificially engineered bio-terror passes as a natural impetus for proving evolutionary inferiority rant?

Nothing about this trashy run makes any kind of sense.

Goellterator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Because Deadpool is the closest friend of even sabah nur (apocalypse), who rescued him many times.

But to answer it, in comicvineforumuser additute: M-MUHHHHH DEADPOOL MONEY, SCREW DISNEY REEEEEEEEEEE

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gotta love fat Colossus.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does colossus look like a chrome blob on the cover of this ???

Further more after looking at the preview wtf is a symbiote and man-thing have to do with X-men and this whole apocalypse war ????

saucygiraffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: I'm actually fine with the idea of an out of shape colossus, is that weird?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Further more after looking at the preview wtf is a symbiote and man-thing have to do with X-men and this whole apocalypse war ????

Exactly my friend. BUT Word has it the symbiote took control of Old Man Logan. Why is Man-Thing here your guess is as GOOD as mine. Also Moon Knight is one of the Henchmen too so I have NO IDEA.

@stormphoenix: Because Deadpool is the closest friend of even sabah nur (apocalypse), who rescued him many times.

But to answer it, in comicvineforumuser additute: M-MUHHHHH DEADPOOL MONEY, SCREW DISNEY REEEEEEEEEEE

LOL that's funny, but seriously do we REALLY need Dead-Pool in EVERYTHING??! he's appearing everywhere, but ok I get it "MONEY".

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno: I share this sentiment. Why replace Rockslide who actually has somewhat of an interesting history with the X-Men and Anole with Glob? Glob's also far less useful.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020 said:

Exactly my friend. BUT Word has it the symbiote took control of Old Man Logan. Why is Man-Thing here your guess is as GOOD as mine. Also Moon Knight is one of the Henchmen too so I have NO IDEA.

@goellterator said:

LOL that's funny, but seriously do we REALLY need Dead-Pool in EVERYTHING??! he's appearing everywhere, but ok I get it "MONEY".

Deadpool is to Marvel as is Harley quinn is to DC. They are both in just EVERYTHING......

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@donmeca2020: Yea I know, but doesn't that annoy you??? It doesn't bother you at all??? I mean I like Dead Pool, but I don't and rather not see him in EVERY comic I grab. OR makes a appearance later on in the comic.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By donmeca2020

@donmeca2020: Yea I know, but doesn't that annoy you??? It doesn't bother you at all??? I mean I like Dead Pool, but I don't and rather not see him in EVERY comic I grab. OR makes a appearance later on in the comic.

luckily most of the marvel comics i buy normally don't have him in any of them... other then the occasional variant cover here and there but not in the actual stories. yes it does get old, but remember once again these characters are the big 2s cash cows. they want them everywhere and anywhere.

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mikey776

@raunjisto said:

@ambaryerno: I share this sentiment. Why replace Rockslide who actually has somewhat of an interesting history with the X-Men and Anole with Glob? Glob's also far less useful.

Glob and Anole with Rockslide on the same team would be amazing just saying

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@invain: I'm actually fine with the idea of an out of shape colossus, is that weird?

No, it don't really bother me either.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Loving the Storm variant cover

Avatar image for deactivated-599f6ccbd15bb
deactivated-599f6ccbd15bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last two issues of this have been very underwhelming. Hopefully it gets better.