#1 Edited by gmanfromheck (42255 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

DEADPOOL #27

(W/A) Various (CA) Scott Koblish

• That's right-the day you never dreamed would come has finally arrived...Deadpool is getting MARRIED!

• First up in this ENORMOUSLY OVERSIZED ISSUE is our the main feature-the biggest wedding since that one guy married that other guy as Deadpool and his mysterious bride tie the knot in a tale by Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn, & Mike Hawthorne!

• THEN, we've rounded up EVERY writer to ever pen Wade's series to celebrate this magical occasion! No self-respecting Poolophile can miss this one!

• It's the most important issue 27 in the history of comics!

Item Code: FEB140735 In Shops: 4/9/2014 SRP: $9.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Staff
#2 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

World record holder! WOOHOOOOO! This book is so awesome

#3 Posted by DonFelipe (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Most Important Issue #27 in the History of Comics"

It would have been cool if they had put Batman on that cover, too.

#4 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2319 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, can't wait to read it.

#5 Edited by CaptainHoopla (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

That Detective Comics variant is just awesome.

#6 Edited by comedy_brosUSA (839 posts) - - Show Bio

who is he even marrying?

#7 Posted by gmanfromheck (42255 posts) - - Show Bio

@comedy_brosusa: You should read DEADPOOL: THE GAUNTLET. The digital Infinite series. It was really good.

Staff
#8 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man:

yeah. I know. I started to read it, but I couldn't keep up.

#9 Posted by Renchamp (5941 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing Copycat on that variant is great, but also very sad.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by nappystr8 (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

A $10 issue? I'm going to have to think long and hard on if I have the strength to boycott this book. Lord knows it deserves to be boycotted. If Marvel is shameless enough to charge $10 for a single issue, then they won't stop there. The only way to teach them is to not give them any money...but oh, I love Deadpool.

#11 Posted by kidchipotle (15480 posts) - - Show Bio

A $10 issue? I'm going to have to think long and hard on if I have the strength to boycott this book. Lord knows it deserves to be boycotted. If Marvel is shameless enough to charge $10 for a single issue, then they won't stop there. The only way to teach them is to not give them any money...but oh, I love Deadpool.

It's $10 because the issue is super over-sized.

#12 Posted by nappystr8 (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: But there is no good reason for it to be super over-sized. I have been reading comics for 10 years and I can count on one hand the amount of back up stories I have read that were actually worth reading. You can get a TPB for $10, there is no way the contents of this book are going to be as worthwhile as reading an entire collected story arc.

#13 Posted by kidchipotle (15480 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: But there is no good reason for it to be super over-sized. I have been reading comics for 10 years and I can count on one hand the amount of back up stories I have read that were actually worth reading. You can get a TPB for $10, there is no way the contents of this book are going to be as worthwhile as reading an entire collected story arc.

Fruitful point. I see what you mean now. And that I can agree with. However though, this has been my favorite Marvel series so I'm totally fine with this because it just means more Deadpool for this week :p