Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

CYCLOPS #12

(W) John Layman (A) Javi Garron (CA) Alexander Lozano

• If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, whaddaya think near-infinite cosmic power granted by the Black Vortex does?

• Jean Grey is about to find out, which spells very bad news for both Jean Grey-- and the universe!

• But there's one man who might be able to stop her, who might be able to save her... except in this case it's not exactly a man, it's a 16-year-old space-pirate-in-training and (maybe) the love of Jean Grey's life... Scott Summers.

• Can Cyclops save the day? Maybe. But we can't guarantee he'll survive the experience.

Rated T+

Item Code: FEB150734In Shops: 4/1/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

Kinda bumped this book is going to be dragged down into the black vortex.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I really like this event and this series.

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

This series was really good, way better than ANXM. Wish it had a longer run.

BlueJay2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueJay2324

I really liked the earlier issues of this book, but looking back I think that's mostly because Dauterman was on it. I believe Garmon has been doing the art since issue 4, and especially looking at it here I'm conflicted. Cyclops has always been a character of interest and him finally getting his own book was something I was excited for, but I can't help but trade wait due to prioritize of books and not really seeing where the story is going. This issue, even with the amazing cover, isn't really inspiring a turn around that idea on my trade waiting philosophy.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays i have a bad feeling scott's father is going to die(again!!!*sign*). also wasnt he already dying and using drugs to keep him alive?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Honestly haven't been reading this or black vortex. But I think they'll wait a while to kill him off again, I mean it would just be lost among everything else happening at once

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: The book will still focus on Tyke and Corsair's relationship in addition to Tyke and Jeen, it seems. That's well in keeping with what's come before and we will hopefully see Corsair react to Jeen and the fact that Tyke is still madly in love with her. Will Corsair's advice to Tyke change or will seeing Jeen in all her destructively cosmic goodness reinforce his stance that Scott/Jean is a bad pairing?