Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

CIVIL WAR II #6

No Caption Provided

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) David Marquez (CA) Marko Djurdjevic

Sides have been drawn, battles have been fought, but it all comes down to this. Captain Marvel versus Iron Man over the future of the Marvel Universe, one of the biggest battles in Marvel history!

Rated T+

JUL160889 In Shops: Oct 26, 2016 SRP: $4.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just want this god awful affront to nature of a comic event to end.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna lie...Captain Marvel's face after what cap said to her is hilarious. I mean, that is the look of someone who just got stomped on.

But yeah this has gotta end.

shinobi62676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shinobi62676

@nerevarine_11: LOL, not gonna lie, your comment reminds me of this

16:20 - 16:48

Loading Video...

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tantani

LOL, arrest all of this guys and their will be no tomorrow to fight for

And I wish ms M wouldn't stop her from going after Thor and miles and they will hit her hard and put her in a coma for the next 3 issues

Avatar image for spiderhyphenman
spiderhyphenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want this god awful affront to nature of a comic event to end.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Nobody cares.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani said:

And I wish ms M wouldn't stop her from going after Thor and miles and they will hit her hard and put her in a coma for the next 3 issues

Carol KO'd Thanos in this... story. Can False Thor do same?)

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man this event has so much traction...

I literally forgot about it lol.

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Just have punisher show up kill vision boy and end the event early

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: he was de powered

And Tony casually 1 shot and it took her 2 sucker punches to hurt Tony face plate, without damaging Tony, he just casually said "stop, their is weird energy signature here" and Thor> ironman>>> Carol

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@ravenkingxxx: even better, have Ikarus from the Eternals or Blink from the Exiles do it. Garuanteed that no one would see that coming!

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'm just sad that the wonderful artist of this forced, unnecessary mess of an event has to be tied to it.

Below (my general opinion of Civil War)

No Caption Provided

The only good event Marvel has done in the 2000's is last year's Secret Wars.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they'll all just kill each other.

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage

coffeeprince29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

shtfest

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Maria Hill written like that all the time? All of you guys here fighting are under-arrest and if you choose to not oblige, me and my non superhuman soldiers will take you down. Yeah, like that's going to be effective, given even the weakest hero there could solo her squad. How many times has she attempted this and it never got her anywhere? Plus, she looks like a hypocrite all the time because she's always trying to call people out for doing wrong when she was the one who had a reality warper create Pleasant Hill which mind wiped villains...

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am just loving these previews more and more. They make me want to see what happens next. I love the twists in this book and the story. I hope Marvel keeps this up.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill'em Miles, that Hydra bastard

nickschuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One problem I have with this story (among others) is the fact that Captain Marvel's stance hasn't been one that people would actually root for. Just judging off this preview alone it seems that they are only making Carol's stance seem more and more unlikable. How can any of these characters, or even readers, want to choose her side which completely takes away from the whole "divided" aspect of the story?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Ulysses turned out to be Ulysses S. Grant

I mean, everything else in this story has been random nonsense anyway.

This has been nothing, but a failed attempt to cash in off the civil war movie.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I don't think arresting someone and putting them in a cell is what you call SAFE for that person.......

Honestly Miles should kill Cap anyway I mean Cap is kinda responsible for what's going on. *Ha and he had the nerve to mention Bruce Banners name*

That son of gun

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Steve so fcking much. He is just the best. Even when it is about trolling.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does anyone like this story?

werst9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By werst9

Arts still 10/10. story is a decent idea dragged out to long with way to many rehashed tie ins. Also anyone doesn't understand carols point of view is sheltered. You don't have to agree with it(i don't) but you really can't see some of the survivors of terrorist attacks or victims families doing anything possible to prevent it from happening again. Patriot act and Japanese internment weren't nearly as fullproof as everybody believes Ulysses is and people still went along with that. also this is still leagues better than axis and original sin. 6/10

LooneyTune2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wasn't for the whole Hydra thing, Steve would have gotten lots of points for calming Miles down.

LooneyTune2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to see Marquez and Ponsor working one day for DC, where sanity still exists and Bendis isn't writing a dozen books simultaneously.

LooneyTune2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hyperion_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Civil War 2. Guess i'm in the minority. But there are tons of stories that are way worse that people give hella praise to

lionman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop overhyping the hate. This is actually a pretty good event. Comic fans are turning into cry baby critics. Just enjoy the art and fantasy of the stories.

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickschuff: This has been bothering me since this started. The first Civil War arc turned into a ****show, but it started with a great premise. Everyone felt like they were right and you could agree with every side.

This time though its ridiculous. Carol believes in solving problems that might not actually even be problems and doing it in piss poor ways. If they had made it escalate in a way that actually made sense then fine. Make a small thing happen that they can change with no consequences, then up it to somethin larger. That way you actually build up to the whole Banner death thing instead of it just popping up. Suddenly it feels like there's some reasonable way to agree with Carols side because it all started out so mundane.

The only possible way to agree with Carols side in this is if you're one of those psychopaths who thinks nuking the middle east because that might solve terrorism is the correct solution to todays problems.

Not only is Carols side so terrible, they contrasted that by making Tonys side not just seem reasonable compared to Carols, but it actually is a reasonable side to be on. Let's not just to conclusions because some rando said somethin could possibly happen without any shred of proof and no other future seer has been able to corroborate. If they wanted Carol to be a raving lunatic they could have at least tried to make Tony seem like a super unreasonable person to give readers a reason to not immediately side with Tony.

Avatar image for originalalchemist
originalalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lionman:

At the end of the day, only one thing influences Marvel and that is money. Pure and simple. People who enjoy the stories and art support them by buying them. And they do so frequently enough that Marvel keeps doing these events. People who don't enjoy the stories come here to vent.

Ceramicdragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like CWII. I like the art and the cool card stock covers. Other than that, NOPE.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That was a great reaction from Cap and what the real Steve would do, sadly all I keep thinking is that this "Steve" is probably just waiting for the moment to kill Miles himself.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just end this crap already and stop the whole Captain Hydra bullshit along with it. Civil War 2 is not doing any good to Marvel books and Steve being Captain Hydra is unreadable as well.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It's funny how although this killed a few major Marvel characters, changed the status quo of a few more and it still doesn't seem like something important and people will forget about it in a few years.

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One problem I have with this story (among others) is the fact that Captain Marvel's stance hasn't been one that people would actually root for. Just judging off this preview alone it seems that they are only making Carol's stance seem more and more unlikable. How can any of these characters, or even readers, want to choose her side which completely takes away from the whole "divided" aspect of the story?

She's in Tony's shoes from the last Civil War: Ostensibly, there are positives to her stance. The implementation however, is done with a hardline stance that makes the positives minuscule in comparison to the negatives.

Good *lord* Tony's going to be insufferable in Civil War III, after winning this one and the last one.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobi62676 said:

@nerevarine_11: LOL, not gonna lie, your comment reminds me of this

16:20 - 16:48

Loading Video...

*High Five for Sage Video*

Also very accurate representation of how everyone feels

I forgot this was even still going on

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@jonsmith said:
@nickschuff said:

She's in Tony's shoes from the last Civil War: Ostensibly, there are positives to her stance. The implementation however, is done with a hardline stance that makes the positives minuscule in comparison to the negatives.

Good *lord* Tony's going to be insufferable in Civil War III, after winning this one and the last one.

The question is how much work they are going to do to make Carol a heroine again after this. She hasn't been as villainous as Tony was during cw1, but I can't imagine this is winning her any fans.

I do wonder what they'll fight over in cw3.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This event is pure trash, everyone is acting out of character, especially Carol who's robbing everyone of their rights, the whole premise is stupid when you realize that a quarter of the superhero community is either from the future or can look into it. Bends once again pushing Miles into the spotlight because he's his favorite wanted character (he'll do the same with RiRi, mark my words). How long until this nightmare is over, and the next event rolls over, which knowing marvel will be within 3 months?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still Hydra Cap? I really like the way he's written in this preview...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d

This event is really an all time low... And it really boosted DC's sells.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Darkseid_Prime
No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers