Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS #7

No Caption Provided

(W) Nick Spencer (A) Jesus Saiz (CA) Stephanie Hans

"Hail Hydra" STARTS NOW!

The Red Skull marches across Europe, and S.H.I.E.L.D. comes apart at the seams! Steve opens a door - and the secret behind it will shake the Marvel Universe to its core...

Rated T+

SEP160907 In Shops: Nov 09, 2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Soo ''Nazi Germany 2.0'' ? How is that a good idea ?

And the whole series from the start was ''Hail Hydra''.....I mean I didn't know we were reading a damn Hydra book. I thought this was Captain America Steve Rogers...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a fantastic series!

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAIL HYDRA!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is very good

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

@eto: HYDRA? Pffftt---hail Cobra!

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its more like FAIL HYDRA!

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Marvel so much for putting out good work.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

I know how this series wil end... The ironic part of Red Skull turning Captain Am into a Hydra agent willing end up backfiring on him because Steve will cause a mutiny and turn Hydra against red skull.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once HYDRA failing would have been an automatic, but not these days. With Carol and a faction of the heroes going fascist in cw2, the Inhuman's about to decimate the X-men in Inhumans versus X-men and Captain America re-imagined as a fascist agent of HYDRA... I think totalitarian rule has found a home at marvel. There is in my opinion not much difference between the heroes and the villains.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hail Hydra only starts now? It's been Hail Hydra since issue 1!

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Carol and a faction of the heroes going fascist in cw2...

Oh, you've gonna like it.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@slimj87d said:

I know how this series wil end... The ironic part of Red Skull turning Captain Am into a Hydra agent willing end up backfiring on him because Steve will cause a mutiny and turn Hydra against red skull.

Yeah, it seems predictable , but if executed well it can hella fun.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@mark_stephen said:

With Carol and a faction of the heroes going fascist in cw2...

Oh, you've gonna like it.

I'm sorry but Carol's current costume and hair are as ugly as her actions.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hail Hydra only starts now? It's been Hail Hydra since issue 1!

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#18  Edited By KrleAvenger

This is not canon for me. This is canon for me:

No Caption Provided

And I know who is to blame:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for spiderhyphenman
spiderhyphenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great series. It's good to have Saiz back!

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By igilistr

@mark_stephen said:

Once HYDRA failing would have been an automatic, but not these days. With Carol and a faction of the heroes going fascist in cw2, the Inhuman's about to decimate the X-men in Inhumans versus X-men and Captain America re-imagined as a fascist agent of HYDRA... I think totalitarian rule has found a home at marvel. There is in my opinion not much difference between the heroes and the villains.

With heroes like this, who need villains, eh? Cap become Big bad whose i call "Captain Hydra", Carol is defacto Madame Hydra and Inhuman scum are totaly untrustworthy bunch of racist xenofobic genocidal slaveowners, whose without anny second thoughts abandon their allies.

Its like some Evil Marvel universe/Mirrorverse similar to this Crime syndicate thing from DC comics, dont you think? Well, if it was like in DC, "Alternate evil universe" it vould be great, but as mainstream its awfull. I actually came with new name for Mainstream aka Earth 616: "Hellhole." Quite fitting, dont you think?

Speaking of names, i think that this series should be renamed into: Captain Hydra.

Also i saw that you had some conversation with this Rubear guy over Carols aka "Captain Fascist" actions. Be ready for big dose of Devil advocatism and potential pains in the guts. Hes the type who unquestionably worship/adore Carol, no matter what evil deeds she do. I had some rounds with him before.

Ps. Tv Tropes had classified Captain Hydra as Complete monster.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAIL HYDRA!

Anyway: Great Series!

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:
@mark_stephen said:

With heroes like this, who need villains, eh? Cap become Big bad whose i call "Captain Hydra", Carol is defacto Madame Hydra and Inhuman scum are totaly untrustworthy bunch of racist xenofobic genocidal slaveowners, whose without anny second thoughts abandon their allies.

Its like some Evil Marvel universe/Mirrorverse similar to this Crime syndicate thing from DC comics, dont you think? Well, if it was like in DC, "Alternate evil universe" it vould be great, but as mainstream its awfull. I actually came with new name for Mainstream aka Earth 616: "Hellhole." Quite fitting, dont you think?

Speaking of names, i think that this series should be renamed into: Captain Hydra.

Also i saw that you had some conversation with this Rubear guy over Carols aka "Captain Fascist" actions. Be ready for big dose of Devil advocatism and potential pains in the guts. Hes the type who unquestionably worship/adore Carol, no matter what evil deeds she do. I had some rounds with him before.

I can see Carol's side of things, it's not that hard, but I draw the line when you lock up people for something they haven't done yet. In the last cw Carol beat up a woman in front of her daughter and was helping to throw people into 42 for life, this time she's locking people up who haven't done anything yet. Sorry but this isn't the Carol I once knew and liked in her old series and then in the Avengers, this isn't even the Carol I felt sorry for during the Rogue years, this is fascist Carol and if marvel and her fans are happy with that ok, but I'm not.

And SHIELD looking down on HYDRA is almost funny considering that the only difference between SHIELD and HYDRA is that HYDRA probably has a better medical plan.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Next on Marvel Comics...

No Caption Provided
Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:
@mark_stephen said:

Its like some Evil Marvel universe/Mirrorverse similar to this Crime syndicate thing from DC comics, dont you think? Well, if it was like in DC, "Alternate evil universe" it would be great, but as mainstream its awfull. I actually came with new name for Mainstream aka Earth 616: "Hellhole." Quite fitting, dont you think?

I think Reed Richards probably has created a couple of new universes that could make this universe seem like an evilverse. Also the fact that Ultimate Reed Richards who is evil has technically replaced Reed in this universe just makes this theory more sense.

jsawyerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Looks good. Guess I'll have to jump on board. I thought the whole "hail hydra" twist was a little weak but it looks like they are following it up well.

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

At first, I was hating on this but to be honest as this series progresses it gets really good. The last two issues have been excellent.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jim158

@inglewoodian: I liked it from the start. This is easily my favorite marvel series.

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CobraCommander

I'm sorry, but I can still only laugh at this. Lol

Stay tuned for next years summer Marvel event titled "Hitler: Not a Villain" where we find out that he was a secret Shield agent who actually only gassing Skrulls.

Avatar image for allaboutmarvels
allaboutmarvels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been enjoying the series I'm liking that it's a edgier cap ok he's acting hydra sure but he still hates red skull and cap will be back to his normal self eventually

Kurolegacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allaboutmarvels: He hates Red Skull and his methods in spite of thinking he's Hydra. That had been a great twist considering it showed that he still held his moral center. The good will from me that that bought however was destroyed when it showed that he was manipulating/ destroying the lives of the people who are supposed to be his friends and comrades as well. That was the moment that he went from anti-hero that holds tight to his values to villain of his own series. Hell he's the one who resulted in Bruce Banner being killed and he doesn't even seem to hold the smallest bit of remorse despite being Marvel's greatest paragon.

Uche12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock: It sort of is. Remember: Cpt. America is actually a Hydra sleeper agent (I am shocked that nobody knows about this be now). When he finally reveals his true allegiance, expect heads to turn.

Uche12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:
@mark_stephen said:

Is all the really necessary?

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god: Well, Reed himself isnt saint either and he did shitload of screwups before First Civil war, after which was unoficialy renamed to Mr. Mengele.

Anyway, this this idea of other good universes and Mainstream becomin "Evilverse" is interesting. It sounds little like one those DCs Infinite (Earths) crissises.