Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS #5

(W) Nick Spencer (A) Javier Pina (CA) Paul Renaud

CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!

• As heroes choose sides and tragedy strikes, Steve takes steps to end the war.

• Guest-starring the Invincible Iron Man!

Rated T+

In Shops: Sep 28, 2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Soo after all this...do they really think the vision of Miles killing Captain Hydra would have the same effect for the reader ? I mean I would actually cheer for Miles at that point.

This ''charade'' of Captain Hydra needs to end.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So he's been Captain Hydra this WHOLE time FINALLY!! answers hahahah I like this.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: @stormphoenix: Well, Steve (if it realy is him) has been Captain Hydra ever since this living Cosmic cube make him young again. And hes realy Hydra cause in last one was shown that Captain Hydra plan to dethrone Red Skull. Hydras way, eh?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@igilistr said:

@stormphoenix: @stormphoenix: Well, Steve (if it realy is him) has been Captain Hydra ever since this living Cosmic cube make him young again. And hes realy Hydra cause in last one was shown that Captain Hydra plan to dethrone Red Skull. Hydras way, eh?

No, I know all of that I read it. I was just curious because we were asking the Question the Steve we see in CW2 is it Captain Hydra and our answer is YES.

That is SOOO funny don't you think? He's being sneaky sneaky

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kiba

Hail Hydra! You know it's funny because marvel does this nonsense to boost sales but it's the same nonsense that keeps me away. Wish others felt the same.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I know all of that I read it. I was just curious because we were asking the Question the Steve we see in CW2 is it Captain Hydra and our answer is YES.

Realy? Sorry, i thought that it been all clear sice Captain Hydra nr.3 (i call that) . At last for me it was, cause that mind-screw not only hasnt been solved, but from previews for another monts wodnt be solved long after CW2.

Yeah, that Fudge packer is sneaky bastard and not only here. Did you read last Uncanny Avengers? Captain Hydra had disasembled this Unity squad, which is realy stupid name, and when he did that, he was SMILING. Semms like he take care of anyone and anything that could endanger his hunger for power.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

Soo after all this...do they really think the vision of Miles killing Captain Hydra would have the same effect for the reader ? I mean I would actually cheer for Miles at that point.

Despite fact that those visions are only 10% acurate gueses and thanks to Carol and her Gestapo Self fuffiled phophecies, it realy put smile on my face :)

Gues you also hate this Captain Hydra bullcrap. Me too buddy, me too.

Ps. I call this series Captain Hydra. Fitting, eh?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:

Realy? Sorry, i thought that it been all clear sice Captain Hydra nr.3 (i call that) . At last for me it was, cause that mind-screw not only hasnt been solved, but from previews for another monts wodnt be solved long after CW2.

Yeah, that Fudge packer is sneaky bastard and not only here. Did you read last Uncanny Avengers? Captain Hydra had disasembled this Unity squad, which is realy stupid name, and when he did that, he was SMILING. Semms like he take care of anyone and anything that could endanger his hunger for power.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! DUDE. Ok so i'm not the ONLY ONE I KNEW IT!!!. Man I thought I was crazy becasue I swear I couldn't tell if it was regular Cap or Captain Hydra persona and it actually FELT like it WAS Cap Hydra. I don't remember the smerk, but man he was crazy attacking Deadpool, Yelling at Cable knocking out Toad(which I felt was WAY out of character).......was just TOO much.

BUT IT WAS GOOD.

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

Hail Hydra! You know it's funny because marvel does this nonsense to boost sales but it's the same nonsense that keeps me away. Wish others felt the same.

lots of us do. you're not alone.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HighAccuser
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr said:
@wowlock said:

Despite fact that those visions are only 10% acurate gueses and thanks to Carol and her Gestapo Self fuffiled phophecies, it realy put smile on my face :)

Gues you also hate this Captain Hydra bullcrap. Me too buddy, me too.

Ps. I call this series Captain Hydra. Fitting, eh?

Cool story. Care to show scan of page with this or is it your fantasies talking?)
And yeah, all hate Captain Hydra, that's what we all can call fact.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that red hair girl next to crossbones sin ? If so how did she become de-red skulled ?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one posting hail hydra memes :(

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By igilistr

@rubear: Well, that 10% acuracy was metioned in CW2 nr4 and about Self fufiling phrophecies, this is from TvTropes:

• Peter gripes about this when one of his co-workers, who was a former villain, decides to up and quit after being accused.
  • The premise of the A-Force tie-in. Captain Marvel learns that Nico is going to kill a young girl named Alice, and tries to arrest her to prevent this from happening. Nico pleads her innocence and goes on the run, and accidentally ends up at the home where Alice lives. Nico realizes this just as Carol shows up at the house to take her into custody. The implication is that what Ulysses saw was actually the result of Alice getting caught in the crossfire of Nico and Carol's battle.
  • Something similar happens in the All New Wolverine tie-in. When Carol learns that Old Man Logan is going to kill Gabby, Captain America is sent to Wolverine's apartment to arrest him. A fight breaks out between him and Wolverine as Logan and Gabby attempt to make their escape but they destroy his jetpack and pump Logan with so much tranquilizers that he goes berserk and impales Gabby.

There has been also something in Agent of Shield and personaly, i wodnt be surprised if that woman who Carols Masters of evil ilegally arested ended up joining Hydra, because actions of Carols Gestapo destroyed her life.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH MY GOD!!!!!! DUDE. Ok so i'm not the ONLY ONE I KNEW IT!!!. Man I thought I was crazy becasue I swear I couldn't tell if it was regular Cap or Captain Hydra persona and it actually FELT like it WAS Cap Hydra. I don't remember the smerk, but man he was crazy attacking Deadpool, Yelling at Cable knocking out Toad(which I felt was WAY out of character).......was just TOO much.

BUT IT WAS GOOD.

Dont forget that part where hes completly ok with Inhuman scums (i call them that way and dont see reason why stop) poison gas in the air and considering a fact that Hydra has some anti-mutant agenda, it all clear. Well, at last in Marvel Avengers alliance (RIP) Hydra have such agenda, not sure if here too, but with Captain Hydra been Steves "Broken mirror" we can expect him and his Hydra will have sympaties for that genocide.

Like i sayd, Captain Hydra is Steve Rogers: Evil twin, Broken mirror, Complete oposite. Hovever, like i sayd oce before, there was no need for turning Steve into Captain Hydra, cause there alredy is one:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Militant_(Earth-616)

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rubear

@igilistr said:

@rubear: Well, that 10% acuracy was metioned in CW2 nr4 and about Self fufiling phrophecies, this is from TvTropes:

• Peter gripes about this when one of his co-workers, who was a former villain, decides to up and quit after being accused.
  • The premise of the A-Force tie-in. Captain Marvel learns that Nico is going to kill a young girl named Alice, and tries to arrest her to prevent this from happening. Nico pleads her innocence and goes on the run, and accidentally ends up at the home where Alice lives. Nico realizes this just as Carol shows up at the house to take her into custody. The implication is that what Ulysses saw was actually the result of Alice getting caught in the crossfire of Nico and Carol's battle.
  • Something similar happens in the All New Wolverine tie-in. When Carol learns that Old Man Logan is going to kill Gabby, Captain America is sent to Wolverine's apartment to arrest him. A fight breaks out between him and Wolverine as Logan and Gabby attempt to make their escape but they destroy his jetpack and pump Logan with so much tranquilizers that he goes berserk and impales Gabby.

There has been also something in Agent of Shield and personaly, i wodnt be surprised if that woman who Carols Masters of evil ilegally arested ended up joining Hydra, because actions of Carols Gestapo destroyed her life.

You know what's difference between you and me? I have knowledge and undesrtanding, while you have only vague interpretations and trigger words like "Masters of evil" and "Gestapo". So let's go smashing your arguments. And let's start from the beginning. 10% was not mentioned in a way you think at all. Not as fact, but as part of Tony's demagogy. "Eighty percents? Sixty percents? Forty percents? Ten percents?"
Now let's go to other arguments.
Yes, Peter acted wierdly. On his own choice. And before that he stopped team of Valtures and prevented meltdown of unstable mech with reactor that'd destroy whole city block. So he told Ulliseus to continue and focus on saving lives and preventing such meltdowns.
Unlike you i actually saw this tie-in. And we have a small isolated town crawling with mutated insectoids. And later we find out Alice that lives here aaaaaaaand... she turned to be source of this problem. To be cursed with some kind of infections curse that is turning people around her to this insectoid monsters. That she herself became such monster and she literally asked Nico to kill her. Your implication is wrong, for there was no such battle. And right before this ark Nico was under mind control of powerful reality warper.
You miss key points about All-New Wolverine. Gaby is alive. She has healing factor just like Laura. And Captain America was Captain Hydra whole time. His goal? Eliminate all potential threats to his plans, for example Laura working with Shield (after this she no longer works with Shield), Unity Squad or Ulliseus whose presence caused him to rethink his plans at point when his Hydra goons were ready to strike. So he decided to wait and help fanning civil war between heroes, and when Tony decided to strike he joined him.
"Something", "ended up"... that's all you have?)

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr: I agree WITH EVRYTHING you said dude. It's just too much the Unity squad isn't trying to help mutants that's whole purpose of why it was formed in the first place. But nah even if they did come to him about I'm sure he'd say no or disapprove of them going for a cure in this facilities

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20  Edited By Inglewoodian

@nerevarine_11: That Steven Universe tho!!! LMFAAOOO!!! 1st time seeing that one.

I'm so sick of Civil War 2 & how stupid this shit is. I'm reading this crap like wtf dude...you busters are over here pounding on each other over some new-booty psychic but when tf is somebody gonna step up & say "Hey! People! Mutants are literally going extinct! Can we get some help over here?!" smh....Tony Stark, Black Panther, Blue Marvel...some of 616's most intelligent people are doing NOTHING to try & stop the terrigen mist or @ least help mutants find sanctuary. WTF!!!???!!!??

FUCK THE INHUMANS! Seriously. They suck.

Also, I don't purchase Captain Hydra but I do pirate tf out of it. Idc. I'm a little curious as to what Steve thought that team of soldiers was going to do in an apartment full of intoxicated superheros that include She-Hulk & She-Thor? Those fools were going to be slaughtered.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: That Steven Universe tho!!! LMFAAOOO!!! 1st time seeing that one.

I'm so sick of Civil War 2 & how stupid this shit is. I'm reading this crap like wtf dude...you busters are over here pounding on each other over some new-booty psychic but when tf is somebody gonna step up & say "Hey! People! Mutants are literally going extinct! Can we get some help over here?!" smh....Tony Stark, Black Panther, Blue Marvel...some of 616's most intelligent people are doing NOTHING to try & stop the terrigen mist or @ least help mutants find sanctuary. WTF!!!???!!!??

FUCK THE INHUMANS! Seriously. They suck.

Also, I don't purchase Captain Hydra but I do pirate tf out of it. Idc. I'm a little curious as to what Steve thought that team of soldiers was going to do in an apartment full of intoxicated superheros that include She-Hulk & She-Thor? Those fools were going to be slaughtered.

Yeah, INHUMAN SCUM (i call them that and dont see reason why ever stop) IS RUBBISH. THE RUBBISH.

Also those tree names you mentioned with not helpin mutnats, dont think those would do much for mutant anyway:

Tony Stark - Since first CW i dont see him as hero. Realy, he was quite villainous that time and didnt seem that in his case old habits die hard.

Balck Panther - After event AVX he had some anti-mutant attitude. Not only that he kicked off all mutants from Wakanda, but he was wiling to kill (more like murder) any mutant who apear there. Seriously, it seemed that Panther is about to either stat some kind Anti-mutant crusade or suporting anti-mutant groups.

Blue Marvel - Hes on Carols side and apparently full beliver of this polished profiling. And since Carols group is lovin Inhuman scum, is quite logical that he would do nothing for mutants.

Inglewoodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

@igilistr: That's sad as hell because I think in a non-Bendis written situation Tony or Blue Marvel could actually do some good & help the mutants.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Ok you jailhouse lawyer, i menaget to read this isue and gues what. It was shown that those for Carol (and aperently for you too) holly visions can be manipulated and even been wrong. That woman who was illegaly arested by Captain Fascist ISNT AND NEWER WAS IN HYDRA (and if she ever join Hydra, it wold be thanks to Carol and Carol only) AND HYDRA DONT EVEN PLANING ANNY FINANCIAL INFILTRATIONS. Istead of investigatin of how acurate those visions are, Carol go full fladget Gestapo and act like if she lead Masters of Evil. Yeah, I USE THOSE WORDS AGAIN and you know why i use them again? BECAOUSE THAT SAD ASS HOE CAROL DENVERS IS F-ING ACT LIKE THEM!!

Jezz, why i even bother with you. You would love Carol "Captain Fascist" Danvers even if she sacrifaced virgins to demons and canibalized infants.

Not mention that i didnt even spoke with you to the first place.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr: Тебя бомбит. Calm down, man. It's just your own interpretation)

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr: And speaking of issue... What was shown is reverse)) It was shown that visions indeed can be provoked by [creation of new dangers] and that's exactly what Captain Hydra did in case of Banner when he provoked him to start experiments upon himself and making himself Hulk again. But that does't make danger any less real. It was also shown that Captain Hydra was busy sowing discord and provoking war under direct orders of Red Skull which completly explains his actions. And fact that you're willing to belive words of actual nazi mind-manipulator, who could use this woman as puppet to test his own theories about visions without her even realising it speaks volumes. You're just so blinded by anger and unwilling to think reasonably that you're willing to believe frigging Red Skull over your friendly neiborhood heroes!!! Ubelievable...

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Funny, i could be sayd exactly same thing about you. Maybe its your interpretations and youre just so blinded to by misguided devotion to Captain Facsist that you willing to fully suport thing what would be definitly declared wrong if it was did by Dr. Doom, Apocalypse or above mentioned Red Skull.

And about those so called "friendly neiborhood heroes": Do you realy see there any heroes?