Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #8

(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Paul Renaud

A STANDOFF tie-in!

• Captain America Unite! Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, and Bucky Barnes team up for a heroic stand against the evil that lurks in Pleasant Hill.

• Continues the blockbuster spring Avengers event, STANDOFF!

Rated T

Item Code: FEB160805 In Shops: 4/20/2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well we all know from previews that Sam is still gonna be Cap despite Steve being back. But still Im pretty sure its the same deal, He let someone else Be Falcon, the title was originally his, so he could take it back if he wanted. If the kid had any respect for him this shouldn't be an issue.

Steve should be the one and only Captain America. Ive never understood why Marvel feels the need to double up on everybody. Maybe their building up to something big in the future? Maybe they want to bake their cake and eat it aswell? Or maybe they're Just Lazy? Who knows.

Either way, Im happy Steve's back to his old self and I look forward to see where his journey takes us next.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WEEE BACKKKK!!!! Steve Rogers is BACKKK

benwoodtweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainrex: I think the whole idea of having other Cap's is because either Marvel or the writer's want to turn it into a generational mantel kind of thing like with Blue Beetle or Flash. It's an intriguing idea and could work if Marvel could execute it in a manner that could work. The nature of comics makes this almost impossible.

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainrex: I think the whole idea of having other Cap's is because either Marvel or the writer's want to turn it into a generational mantel kind of thing like with Blue Beetle or Flash. It's an intriguing idea and could work if Marvel could execute it in a manner that could work. The nature of comics makes this almost impossible.

Maybe, but the thing is. Having 2 Captain Americas, with different ideals. Well only one thing comes to my mind whenever I see them like that. (Hint the next movie is named after it)

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@captainrex: I honestly think tha t there will be a future event with miles morales, sam wilson, kamala khan, amadeus, jane foster, laura kinney and maybe a new ironman going up against the originals.

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Miss Bucky as Cap.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish Steve would just keep wearing the "Capt. Rogers/Winter Soldier" costume, love it so much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wish Steve would just keep wearing the "Capt. Rogers/Winter Soldier" costume, love it so much.

Sexy Steve

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ethan-Ricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see Bucky as Cap on the cover.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find the inconsistency on Sam's costume a little annoying. Sometimes he has blue on his forearm, and sometimes blue.
Not really a major complain, but he's been around for a while.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's to Steve saving Falco s book. You sure are a nice guy Steve. I don't understand why they are making the Falcon out to be such a jerk. Punching Steve in the famous Hitler cover, that's not going to miss anyone off.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH Captain MY CAPTAIN!!!!! I stand with Rodgers. *Looks at Faclon.....ok you can give that shield back now heh ;-)*

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the cover with the three Caps!!!

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone reading the free Cap 75 anniversary magazine? It's really interesting to take a look back across the Marvel universe through Caps. Creaters and contributors.

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well we all know from previews that Sam is still gonna be Cap despite Steve being back. But still Im pretty sure its the same deal, He let someone else Be Falcon, the title was originally his, so he could take it back if he wanted. If the kid had any respect for him this shouldn't be an issue.

Steve should be the one and only Captain America. Ive never understood why Marvel feels the need to double up on everybody. Maybe their building up to something big in the future? Maybe they want to bake their cake and eat it aswell? Or maybe they're Just Lazy? Who knows.

Either way, Im happy Steve's back to his old self and I look forward to see where his journey takes us next.

Having Steve back to his old self is a step backwards in my opinion. But that's kind of what marvel does, every time they walk a step forward six months later they walk five backwards. I belive I'm a minority here but I'm tired of seeing the same heroes battle the same villains over and over again, I know it's the way it has always been and all but I wish the MU could move pass that. For a time I thought they were actually going to do that (seeing how many legacy heroes have appeared in the last three or four years) but now everything's going slowly back to normal. The X-Men are back to being almost extinct, Steve's back as captain, Peter Parker is alive... and it's sad. Yes, I know Peter now owns a company and Iron Man is broke and many things have changed over the years... but I wish time passed on the MU, you know, like things mattered and changes stuck for once.

Now we have Steve back and everything that Remender did with him in his book seem to be undone for good. The Marvel universe stays in his static, unchanging state for years to come.

F***ing yay...

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@captainrex: I honestly think tha t there will be a future event with miles morales, sam wilson, kamala khan, amadeus, jane foster, laura kinney and maybe a new ironman going up against the originals.

Wouldn't that be impossible? Kamala doesn't even have the same powers as Carol, she just took a vacant name - power wise, she's more like Mr Fantastic. Logan is dead (Old Man Logan doesn't count, he's an AU version). So no Wolverine fight (besides, Laura's like a daughter to him). And didn't Amadeus completely remove the Hulk from Bruce? That's how he became the Hulk himself.

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:
@scrappydont27 said:

Sexy Steve

Haha.

I guess whatever you want to call him I'm just glad to have him back. He was missed.

Now please give me back Cyclops, Professor Xavier, and Thor and we'll call it even :)

benwoodtweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tximinoman: Pretty Much. It's not like all comic's are designed to run forever (Nor do i even think the creators of the DC or Marvel characters thought they would last so long) but you do have to search for these kinds of titles.