Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #13

(W) Nick Spencer (A) Ramon Rosanas, Brent Schoonover (CA) Julian Totino Tedesco

• The trial of Ant-Man! Order in the court.

• Darren Cross is out for revenge! (And out of the office - see autoreply).

Rated T+

In Shops: Oct 19, 2016SRP: $4.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dat Art

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

So sad to see this end, yet so happy it never got forced to be part of civil war

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the throwback at Javier Pulido's She Hulk is a nice touch.

SlimeBeherit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another great series comes to end :(

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"she's smarter than me"

Sorry, Scott. Your daughter is great and all, but intelligence has never been her strongest side. Sure, she's not stupid... but not that smart either.

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice cover

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@waezi2 said:

"she's smarter than me"

Sorry, Scott. Your daughter is great and all, but intelligence has never been her strongest side. Sure, she's not stupid... but not that smart either.

Scott's definitely not as smart as his powerset would imply. He's no Hank Pym. Here's a few stupid mistakes he made: going outside to talk to Jack of Hearts when Jack was about to blow up during Avengers Disassembled (that got him killed, until Cassie and the Young Avengers time travelled to prevent it in Children's Crusade); helping the Avengers in the first place a couple of arcs earlier, which cost him custody of Cassie; gathering that motley crew to rescue Cassie instead of calling Iron Man and asking the ANAD Avengers for help.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

"she's smarter than me"

Scott's definitely not as smart as his powerset would imply. He's no Hank Pym. Here's a few stupid mistakes he made: going outside to talk to Jack of Hearts when Jack was about to blow up during Avengers Disassembled (that got him killed, until Cassie and the Young Avengers time travelled to prevent it in Children's Crusade); helping the Avengers in the first place a couple of arcs earlier, which cost him custody of Cassie; gathering that motley crew to rescue Cassie instead of calling Iron Man and asking the ANAD Avengers for help.

I still think he is smarter than Cassie

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@waezi2 said:

"she's smarter than me"

Scott's definitely not as smart as his powerset would imply. He's no Hank Pym. Here's a few stupid mistakes he made: going outside to talk to Jack of Hearts when Jack was about to blow up during Avengers Disassembled (that got him killed, until Cassie and the Young Avengers time travelled to prevent it in Children's Crusade);

Foolish but understandable. Its not like he wouldnt have been in danger if he had stayed inside though.

helping the Avengers in the first place a couple of arcs earlier, which cost him custody of Cassie;

Not really a stupid mistake. Scott would've lost custody of Cassie either way because hes a superhero and his wife and her husband are both leery of the lifestyle and the dangers it presents. Pretty ironic that she chose to marry a non powered cop.

gathering that motley crew to rescue Cassie instead of calling Iron Man and asking the ANAD Avengers for help.

none of these seem all that stupid besides the last one. Even so it seems more foolish then stupid but its not like he really couldve called Iron Man anyway. Tony got a restraining order against Scott and refuses to communicate with him despite not being inverted anymore. Scott makes plenty of foolish mistakes but they arent the ones that youre listing.

Either way, neither of them are stupid. Just prone to really bad decision making.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I kinda hope Cassie punch out that Beetle chick. Not to mention Darla's 'producer'.

I would take this Ant-man book over any stupid Civil War 2 or post-Civil War 2 crap, any day.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So sad to see this end, yet so happy it never got forced to be part of civil war

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was one of the series im actually disappointed to see end.... it's been a good run, hopefully they start another ant-man series come next year with the same writer/artist team.

galacticshrub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This series has been consistently awesome since it began, and this was a perfect ending to this arc. I'm sad to see it end, as it's one of the few titles at Marvel I really care about these days. Hopefully Scott will be back soon, with another equally capable creative team.

xwedgewoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xwedgewoodx

Drawing Janice with 6 fingers on her right hand. Ouch.