Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Love the Sword that becomes the trident.

I believe what some are basing the movie comparison to is the loss of color in the suit. Personally I never understood the orange. I like this new look. A lot actually.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zeeguy91 said:

@veitha: "terra incognita" is Latin and it means "unknown land"

yeah, I know. It's just that it is also Italian hahaha

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just read. It was pretty mediocre.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two take a ways from this preview for me. 1) Cool trident/sword thing. I wonder that happened to the enchanted Atlantean relic that Arthur has been using since the beginning of the New 52 I cant imagine it broke so it must have been taken from him. 2) Are they finally dealing with the 7 undersea Kingdoms thing that Johns introduced during his run? Please tell me they are because that dangling plot thread was bugging me. Conclusion I can't wait to start reading this book again.

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kinda look like thor

jack16ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bh6shouldhavehadsilversamurai: I don't mind the leaf shape so much, reminds me of sting from The Hobbit. I'm not sure about it changing size, might just be the angle but might do (it can turn into a trident after all) but I defiantly agree its been executed weirdly.

@scouterv: it does resemble a gladius, which is about the smallest you can get and still be called a sword instead of short sword/dagger so it is too straggling the line. I had mix feeling about the previous trident design, it was fairly distinctive and recognisable but the 5 prongs bothered me too (its right there in the name, its meant to have 3) so I'm glad the got rid of those 2 prongs but it also feels like its gone back to generic trident number: 124235 design except it can turn into a sword.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: I agree. It really didn't explain a lot. Other than there is some sort of infection invading the sea.

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm lost with this one. I was not a fan of the art, but it's stylized and plotted well, just not my cup of tea.

What I'm not getting is that I thought the last issue was with Arthur's mom in the alternate dimension? Volcano god thingy? How did we get to this point, or are they (DC/writers) going to catch us up eventually?

See that's my problem with these books. They're mostly throw away crap that does not leave and staying power with the reader. Just another issue with deformed ancient looking sea creatures, strife with atlantis, and vulko doing a poor hannibal lector.