Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

ANGELA QUEEN OF HEL #4

(W) Marguerite Bennett (A) Aaron Kim Jacinto, Stephanie Hans (CA) Stephanie Hans

• Angela, Sera, and Leah lead the rebellion in the underworld to overthrow Hela, while simultaneously racing to escape the ghosts of their past!

• Aaaand we're pretty much upending the toybox that is Hel and shaking out all the cool characters -- and ANGELA AND SERA ARE GONNA FIGHT 'EM!

Rated T+

Item Code: NOV150874In Shops: 1/27/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Is it just me or is Angela just taking a great big dump on Thor's gallery of enemies? Like, she's pretty easily dispatching some that would take entire arc's for him to handle.

More to the point, when she is done with this bit, who is she going for next? Galactus? Silver Surfer? Domammu and Umar?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yea Angela and Jane Foster don't have a rogue gallery themselves so they just take from Thor and for some reason they do better against them then himself...

Thor has a great rogue gallery, it's a shame it's going to waste like this.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... how long until Angela gets a spear in her back (either literally or figuratively) now that Cate Blanchett has been supposedly cast as Hel?

Plus will this tie into the Dead No More story?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Yea Angela and Jane Foster don't have a rogue gallery themselves so they just take from Thor and for some reason they do better against them then himself...

Thor has a great rogue gallery, it's a shame it's going to waste like this.

Yeah, it's definitely a shame. If they manage to overcome/defeat Bor Burison, who is the father of Odin and is originally supposed to be far more powerful (he was in a weakened and disoriented state when OF Thor killed him and shattered Mjolnir in the process), I'll drop this series. It feels like Marvel and their writers are given infinite potential to weave great stories... only to waste it.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Angela is strong and all but come on...taking on them THIS EASILY ? Also I still hate '' I am not your sister'' thing. Enough with Asgard hating already Angela...It was the damn angels who STOLE you from your family and yet you act like they did something wrong. That is why I can't really take it seriously.

dipota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

this comic was a disappointment to me.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shadowmaster91

So much potential wasted. If the writers want her to continue being an angel, then ok; but she should stop hating her family (that she knows is her family), that is getting annoying

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well isn't she suppose to be stronger in the dimension she rules like Magik and Limbo...? I think its awesome and makes sence if you think about it that way... Just my opion...

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

really liked this one