Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14

(W) Dan Slott (A) Giuseppe Camuncoli (CA) Alex Ross

POWER PLAY CONTINUES!

• Things aren't going well between the Amazing Spider-Man and the Invincible Iron Man and their conflict is opening the door for Regent and his plan against our heroes!

• Now that Regent has started imprisoning HEROES and stealing their powers things have gone from bad to worse.

Rated T

Item Code: APR160936In Shops: 6/15/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man I really hate Regent...and not in a good way that I want to read about him getting his ass beat but actually not even wasting time on him at all. Every time I see him, it reminds me the book he came from and it makes me depressed. Not to mention how he suddenly knows how to use all the powers he gathered and knows exactly when to use them. As it that shouldn't take YEARS to master. I just can't take seriously, especially if he manage to stand against Mjollnir and its power...

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By mrkareemruiz

@wowlock:if he can beat Thor Peter would get owned.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Sh!ttest comic, I swear.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid?! ...wtf are you doing in Amazing Spider-Man?!

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wowlock said:

Man I really hate Regent...and not in a good way that I want to read about him getting his ass beat but actually not even wasting time on him at all. Every time I see him, it reminds me the book he came from and it makes me depressed. Not to mention how he suddenly knows how to use all the powers he gathered and knows exactly when to use them. As it that shouldn't take YEARS to master. I just can't take seriously, especially if he manage to stand against Mjollnir and its power...

I'm going to guess that the device that gives him the captured heroes' powers also gives him either some of their memories or at least motor memories of using their powers.

@wowlock:if he can beat Thor Peter would get owned.

I kind of doubt he's going to take her down in a straight up brawl. Heck, even in Renew Your Vows the reason he wanted Peter was because of his Spider-sense because he knew how important it was to got get hit by an opponent far stronger than him (Doom).

mechhead42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid?! ...wtf are you doing in Amazing Spider-Man?!

I was thinking the same damn thing!

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, Regent has taken out five of the ANAD Avengers.... seems like they could really do with that new Wasp right now (for her stealth). It'd be a neat twist if Regent defeated Thor, only to get her cancer instead of her powers (since her powers aren't innate, they're granted by Mjolnir). But this being a Spidey issue, it's obvious that Peter's the one who will defeat him.

Saint_Talker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really loving this series so far (issues 1 - 11) Haven't read the Regent stuff or Renew your vows But I'm not digging the character design. Looks like an IMAGE ripoff of Darkseid.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@JamesSpiring: Not always. Someone else but the main character has before saved the day in comics you know

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is this different from renew your vows? I am going to give it a go and try to keep and open mind. he essentially lost to a spiderman before. I hope the 616 version fairs just as well.

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Moron labels herself "Mistress of Lightning. Goddess of Thunder", yet still calls herself "Thor".

Avatar image for deactivated-57dbb657abdb5
deactivated-57dbb657abdb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He literally 'stomped' Nova.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT- We brought back the true reason why everyone was so excited for "Renew your Vows"! - MJ Regent!

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

These comics are soooooooo bad. Can't wait for Marvel Now this fall. I thought losing Hickman is just losing great Marvel writer but noooooooooooooooooooooooo Marvel totally lost their thing. Hickman man, we need you back really. You left and look what they are doing.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This story so far has been ALOT better than the whole Zodiac storyline. I was bored outta my mind with that last arc.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Someone please call me when Alex Ross stops doing the cover art for Spider-Man. eek!

(+)

SpideyJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASM keeps getting worse and worse with each new issue, I cannot wait for Slott to take himself and his crap off the book for good