Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

ALL NEW X-MEN #12

(W) Dennis Hopeless (A/CA) Mark Bagley

• One is a time-displaced cosmically powered angel from the '60s.

• The other is a homicidal clone struggling to fulfill her dead father's legacy.

• But who says Angel and Wolverine can't make their relationship work?

• Also: Another burgeoning romance may place one of the All-New X-Men at odds with the rest of their team...

Rated T+

In Shops: Aug 10, 2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ambaryerno

Hopeless needs to stop. I mean seriously, he needs to stop NOW. Even BENDIS was never this bad.

It even ignores how Laura HERSELF acknowledged she was being stupid after this behavior got her head smashed into paste by Blob. In Hopeless' own book! Yet here she is doing the EXACT SAME STUPID STUFF again.

WHAT IS EDITORIAL EVEN DOING? I swear to god they must spend all day sitting around their office with their thumbs up their asses. How can they allow two books to be released at the same time that give the same character two RADICALLY different characterizations.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hopeless needs to stop. I mean seriously, he needs to stop NOW. Even BENDIS was never this bad.

It even ignores how Laura HERSELF acknowledged she was being stupid after this behavior got her head smashed into paste by Blob. In Hopeless' own book! Yet here she is doing the EXACT SAME STUPID STUFF again.

WHAT IS EDITORIAL EVEN DOING? I swear to god they must spend all day sitting around their office with their thumbs up their asses. How can they allow two books to be released at the same time that give the same character two RADICALLY different characterizations.

Oh you thought the only thing she took from Logan was a costume, name an mantle? Oh no n no...Laura has inherited the blatant inconsistency and mischaracterization that Logan has stayed true to for over 15 years of Modern Marvel.

Two different characters in two different books...one of them growing increasingly unlikeable....now she is truly The Wolverine.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@ambaryerno said:

Oh you thought the only thing she took from Logan was a costume, name an mantle? Oh no n no...Laura has inherited the blatant inconsistency and mischaracterization that Logan has stayed true to for over 15 years of Modern Marvel.

Two different characters in two different books...one of them growing increasingly unlikeable....now she is truly The Wolverine.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so depressingly true.

Bob_Belafat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I had to read was "bizarre environmentalist offshoot of the Hand" and I though, "Oh, Hopeless..."

Now, if that was coming from Grant Morrison, I might think, "that's so crazy weird, but he somehow is making it work." But from Hopeless...

MicroSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Every other issue of this has me smh.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Every other issue of this has me smh.

The actual issue wasn't that great. Yeah, it explains why X has been acting the way she has. And some of it even fits her character history. Unfortunately it also requires pretending the Liu series (which addressed most of it) never happened.