New Comics This Week: 8-10-16

• 55 results
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@stormphoenix: Sorry, to be accurate I meant as in a method of visual story-telling, that is, how to introduce characters and concepts, not the entirety of the film process. Not sure if that makes any more sense.

OH!!!..Ok yeah I get it haha

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

@stormphoenix: One thing that gets tiring is the origin story, so many movies take about one third the movie just to tell it, the only one that doesn't seem to is Thor and yet that movie was still fairly boring; especially the super short final fight

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doc-holiday: Indeed. TOO MUCH Talking in both Thor movies. He barely used his powers.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Doc-Holiday

@doc-holiday: Indeed. TOO MUCH Talking in both Thor movies. He barely used his powers.

And honestly, he has the most forced romance I've seen in a while, the constant jabs at how he'll live thousands of years just makes it worse. What gets me the most about Marvel tends to be the inconsistent power ratings, especially when it comes to the group movies; Avengers, Civil War, etc

Wandering_Wand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke Rebirth #1 and Allstar Batman. Need to check in and see what Scott Snyder has been up to.