• 127 results
KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@tx12100 said:

@wtk1013: X Men Will Be The Same After Secret Wars. It's Only Avengers, they're changing.

Whew! Good to know, man.

StarBrand1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@protoflash: the inhumans were called uncanny in 1975, right on their first covers... so yeah.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms. Marvel solo continues, all I really want.

oh and Ben Grimm/The Thing to be safe.

And Peter Parker.

And... (lists of half of Marvel)

Dude I pray for all of these things (especially the safety of Ben Grimm/The Thing) but I have a feeling that when they reset the universe they'll do what they can to make the FF a less integral part of it. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised to see if 8 month's later they've kinda dissappeared and as the universe 'reset' no one remembers them.

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Surza7

@kritikalmassx: I really like the Superman look makes sense alot ,especially with the action comics preview,and acourse his new Super Saiyan type power :3

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@titanbreaker said:

And Peter Parker.

Dude I pray for all of these things (especially the safety of Ben Grimm/The Thing) but I have a feeling that when they reset the universe they'll do what they can to make the FF a less integral part of it. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised to see if 8 month's later they've kinda dissappeared and as the universe 'reset' no one remembers them.

Well I saw somewhere Johnny Storm is gonna become an Inhuman and date Medusa. This leads me to hope that the F4 are only split up but all are alive and doing their own thing in this new Marvel verse. Any wishes for Ben Grimm/The Thing in the new world?

(Glad you like Ms. Marvel)

preetygirl23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

preetygirl23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel makes me nervous anymore. Too many changes happening...

funny

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

subtlesarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why everyone gets so upset over changes in the Marvel/DC universes? Change can definitely be a good thing, especially if the stories are written well. Everyone needs to chill out, you love to read these stories for a reason, let's have a little faith in the people in charge.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@subtlesarcasm: Oh, don't get us wrong...I'm sure a lot of us are all for any comic book company shaking things up every now and then...I actually am on board to see how all-new and all-different this Marvel is gonna be, especially with Miles Morales coming to the 616 universe.

mksystem74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want "all-different," I want to see my favorite characters return to being the characters I love reading them as. Like Steve Rogers as Captain America again, Tony Stark to be a normal jerk rather than a "superior" one, Thor Odinson back to being THOR again, etc. I don't mind them shaking things up to try new stories out every once and a while, but at some point I would like to see them return things to how they should be. This all "all-new, all different" just sounds like more of what Marvel is already doing... Which is fine for a time, but I honestly was hoping that things would begin to return to the normal status quo following Secret Wars, not more of the same stuff we're getting right now...

Wait, so if I understand you correctly... You do not want the new stuff, you want the old stuff... but you don't want them to continue what they have been doing?

tx12100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Does this mean we'll finally get good writing? Or is this just me being too optimistic.

I'm not a fan of these changes, if "all-new" means changing established character histories, then I'm not exactly on board. If the origins and the core personalities remain, and we go in a different direction, then fantastic.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, is Marvel going to be a patchwork of character histories and biographies? Is the 'main' Marvel Universe character bios going to have to add a line: originally from Universe - ####, appearing in 'What If...##'.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So that means the books that I'll be collecting (Old Man Logan, X-Men '92, Civil War) will be on-going books?

I've been wondering this for the longest time. This event confuses me so much.

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for harmanswoodscpj
harmanswoodscpj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be very happy if the inhumans replace the X-men. I want a drasticallly different marvel universe.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@war_killer said:

I don't want "all-different," I want to see my favorite characters return to being the characters I love reading them as. Like Steve Rogers as Captain America again, Tony Stark to be a normal jerk rather than a "superior" one, Thor Odinson back to being THOR again, etc. I don't mind them shaking things up to try new stories out every once and a while, but at some point I would like to see them return things to how they should be. This all "all-new, all different" just sounds like more of what Marvel is already doing... Which is fine for a time, but I honestly was hoping that things would begin to return to the normal status quo following Secret Wars, not more of the same stuff we're getting right now...

Wait, so if I understand you correctly... You do not want the new stuff, you want the old stuff... but you don't want them to continue what they have been doing?

I don't mind them changing things up a bit from time-to-time, which they've done recently, but I was hoping that after Secret Wars things would return somewhat to how they were before, with Steve Rogers as Captain America, Thor Odinson wielding the hammer once more, and Iron Man his normal jerkish self rather than a superior one. I still want to see new characters and stories with them, but I'd rather Marvel focus on THOSE characters, who right now are the ones fans want to see especially with how popular they've gotten with their movies lately, instead of Marvel trying to constantly change things up by making dramatic and controversial changes to just to get publicity.

Bottom-line, I just want to see Marvel, the "House of Ideas," just focus on the characters fans want to see, and focus on writing good stories with those characters instead of just trying to shake things up for no real apparent reason other than because they can. That's what I'm saying.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They treat their fans better.

(+)

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F*** this S****

NixNightbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm betting it will be more in-line with the MCU, but it will have the flavor and scope of the old 616.

I'm hoping they kick the mutants and X-Men right the hell out of the universe. I'm hoping that if they insist on having Peter Parker be married, he's married to Gwen-- his true love-- and not that annoying Mary Jane.

I'm assuming they're going to let the FF continue to exist, but they'll be shoved away unused in some pocket universe where they can pull them out once things are sorted out with Fox.

Arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Are you not enjoying Secret Wars? It's been fun so far...in MARVEL WE TRUST!

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soooo Sentry?

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

So all the current ongoing series are actually coming to an end and starting over again under a new name? Or am I seeing this wrong?

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Well... I was enjoying the new Thor, but after the discovery of her real identity I kinda lost interest. I'd hoped they would have taken it in a whole new direction. I am hoping perhaps Secret Wars can at least fix the Black Cat issue and bring her back to the character I loved instead of the generic stereotype villain she is now.

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark fixed would be nice. I had actually expected Tony and Steve to be fixed by the Avengers movie so that was a surprise.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@scarbearer said:
@titanbreaker said:

And Peter Parker.

Well I saw somewhere Johnny Storm is gonna become an Inhuman and date Medusa. This leads me to hope that the F4 are only split up but all are alive and doing their own thing in this new Marvel verse. Any wishes for Ben Grimm/The Thing in the new world?

(Glad you like Ms. Marvel)

Yeah, the Free Comic Book Day issue confirmed that Johnny Storm has joined the Inhumans team - though for some reason he was still wearing a Fantastic Four uniform, even though the FF are apparently disbanded. I heard a rumour that Ben was going to join the Guardians of the Galaxy. Sue I can see getting a solo showing her working for SHIELD, since the SHIELD comic book revealed that she's been secretly working for them for some time. And Reed will just be out of focus - after all, the destruction of 616 is partly his fault.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Well then....

Loading Video...

Dredd_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why everyone gets so upset over changes in the Marvel/DC universes? Change can definitely be a good thing, especially if the stories are written well. Everyone needs to chill out, you love to read these stories for a reason, let's have a little faith in the people in charge.

I'm all good with change. It's why I favor indie comics. But the stories need to be written well in order to justify the change, and I'm not sure Marvel can pull this off. Their recent announcements read like a list of "What If?" stories with no viability after an arc or two.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ya know, if Marvel did a little more advertising, I'd probably be reading them by now.