Exclusive Previews: B&V FRIENDS DOUBLE DIGEST #231 & WORLD OF ARCHIE DOUBLE DIGEST #25

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Here's a double shot of exclusive previews from Archie Comics. Whether you're a new or old Archie fan, the double digest books truly offer a lot of comic for your money. These 160-page books only cost $3.99! A great price if you're looking to pick up some Archie for yourself or someone in your family.

First up is some Betty and Veronica.

No Caption Provided

B&V FRIENDS DOUBLE DIGEST #231

Veronica and her parents are off to Hawaii and Veronica is told she can bring a friend, but who will she choose? In typical Veronica fashion, she pits three of her best friends against each other in a competition to help her decide. Whoever treats Veronica the best gets a free trip to the Aloha State, but are the girls willing to sell each other out for a tropical vacation? See who wins in “The Testy Trip,” just one of many outrageous stories this double digest has to offer!

Script: Barbara Slate

Art: Dan Parent, Jim Amash

Cover: Dan DeCarlo, Alison Flood, Tito Pena

On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 1/16

160-page, full color comic

$3.99 US.

== TEASER ==
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

----------

Here's a look at some of Archie's antics.

No Caption Provided

WORLD OF ARCHIE DOUBLE DIGEST #25

Who knew match making was such hard work? The resident Cupid of Riverdale is hanging up his bow and arrow, but before he heads into retirement he’s got to train his replacement. This new Cupid soon discovers that he’s got his work cut out for him as the teens of Riverdale are a fickle bunch when it comes to matters of the heart. Get a taste of what goes into creating sparks between Archie, Betty, Veronica and the rest when Cupid takes aim at the gang in “Arrow Talk” plus many more stories!

Script: George Gladir

Art: Pat Kennedy, Ken Selig

Cover: Dan DeCarlo, Rudy Lapick, Tito Pena

On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 1/16

160-page, full color comic

$3.99 US.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mk111

If I were a Cupid in Archie, I'd fly away fast.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I've always thought Archie belonged with Veronica more than Betty myself, but that's just me.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

The Archie universe is a dark and terrible place, this preview proves it to me once again.