Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #28

(W) Peter J. Tomasi (A) Ed Benes (CA) Paul Renaud

In part four of "Super League," Wonder Woman and Superman encounter the being that was discovered in BATMAN/SUPERMAN #31. But will this person be Superman's savior-or destroyer? And what is Ulysses's role in all of this?

Item Code: FEB160178 In Shops: 4/27/2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh for fk sake why cut it off when it was getting good :'(

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

OH DC you torturing tease.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Man... Superman's got a real purdy face

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

And just when Tomasi started to get good writing Superman, he had to go and ruin it with this writing. Shame. The Clois shippers are going to be so salty lol.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rest in peace Clark, you'll be missed (at least by some of us).

@lvenger said:

And just when Tomasi started to get good writing Superman, he had to go and ruin it with this writing. Shame. The Clois shippers are going to be so salty lol.

Funny isn't it. No one bats an eye when they paired Barry with Patty at the start of New52, but when they paired Clark with Diana, everyone lost their minds.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Rest in peace Clark, you'll be missed (at least by some of us).

@lvenger said:

Funny isn't it. No one bats an eye when they paired Barry with Patty at the start of New52, but when they paired Clark with Diana, everyone lost their minds.

I wasn't a fan of it because the romance wasn't written appealingly to me. It's still not as bad as Superman being paired with Wonder Woman for the sake of generating news and fulfilling fan fiction about how loudly they can sleep together.

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man the thing i will hate the most about this is that the Superman/ Wonder woman ship is ending

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

love Ed Benes' Superman render.

I know people are glad that the original superman is coming back, but im not sure if I'm okay with the cost of it. Honestly i feel like when the pre-flashpoint superman is back, people will still find something wrong with it. And, to be logical, there will be something "wrong" which will need some fixing over time. It's a process.

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone fill me in whats going on with Superman? why is he dying?

Flying_J87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Flying_J87

@mattydavehalpeo: What? I remember plenty of people being irked they broke up Barry and Iris only to pair him with the just recently re-introdued Patty (a creator's pet even before the New 52). Especially since it meant Wally would likely be on the back burner for a while (and he was for years).

It is a shame though that just as New52 Supes was getting good and really seeming like, y'know, a real Superman, that this happens. If only DC had actually given some more thought to the direction of things at the start of the New 52, instead of just rebooting quickly to get out ahead of Marvel (for a few months before it reverted back to Marvel outselling them). Then maybe this wouldn't be necessary.

Still stoked though to see pre-New 52 Superman, complete with being married to Lois and having a kid, in the lead.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit. Ed Benes! But... his art looks kinda different? As compared to his work on JLA... holy fuck, a decade ago.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpool25mm: It's a result of everything he's recently gone through, i.e. the Fire Pits of Apokolips (Darkseid War), his Kryptonite "chemotherapy" (Savage Dawn), and his battle with Rao (JLA). All the radiation and stuff has taken a toll on his body is the best way I can put it.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

YES ED BENES!

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renaud draws a great wonder woman!

I know people are glad that the original superman is coming back, but im not sure if I'm okay with the cost of it. Honestly i feel like when the pre-flashpoint superman is back, people will still find something wrong with it. And, to be logical, there will be something "wrong" which will need some fixing over time. It's a process.

News to me. Why is the original superman coming back? How is he coming back?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Does Clark love Diana? Tune in next week on Dragon Ball Z

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superior_prime_maybe said:

After DC rebirth the pre-flashpointsuperman will replace the new52 one. the superman the superman thats currently in Lois and Clark

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how Diana looks hot, but at the same time still classy.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious, has everyone been liking the crossover so far? I have been, the only lackluster issue was action comics, but besides that it's been good in my opinion

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuck

Horrible pairing is horrible. :P

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Love the art!

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Amazing, once again Superman gets good when he is dying

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beautiful art. Good writing.

Superman Wonder Woman. A fantastic book and a fantastic status quo ... coming to an end for all the wrong reasons

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

@arieswarlock: During Convergence, the only way all the heroes (from all erased realities, because as you know, the multiverse no longer existed at that point thanks to the New 52) could stop Brainiac from erasing them permanently (or something like that) was to send some of them back to before the original crisis happened to prevent it from ever happening (I dont remember if that was to prevent the creation or destruction of the multiverse); so the ones sent back were Parallax Hal Jordan (thats why he's been appearing recently in GL), Pre-New 52 Clark, Lois and their newborn and also some Flash I believe. After that, Clark Lois and Jon have been starring in Superman: Lois and Clark but I dont know if it is explained how they ended in the current Earth 0

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By justice teen

I will always love this pairing because it it makes sense. The idea of Clark and Diana with Lois and Trevor is just senseless to me. Superman was never cool to me until the new 52.

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xsbrx

Can WW get 1 consistent outfit already?

She's literally changing her "classic" outfit and the full armor almost every book.

Also funny that Action Comics#51

ended with WW barging in with sword and shield drawn, like she's about to tear Supes a new one. And now she's like "Can we talk?"

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo: What? I remember plenty of people being irked they broke up Barry and Iris only to pair him with the just recently re-introdued Patty (a creator's pet even before the New 52). Especially since it meant Wally would likely be on the back burner for a while (and he was for years).

Fair enough, I think the complaints about a lack of Wally were justified, but because of that, I never looked for complaints about Iris not being Barry's love interest.

adrikito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adrikito

I wonder if they decided to get going and to China ... or spend the chapter analyzing the crazy man that.

In another preview, I saw a page in which the man was locked up that which killed people on the planet.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I already love ED BENES! That art is a KILLER!

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So they are unbooting the non reboot. Typical.

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to say this, and I don't care who disagrees with me. I was weird about it in the beginning, but as it progressed, I truly believe that Wonder Woman is a FAR better romantic match for Superman over Louis any day of the week. She gets him in ways that Louis would NEVER get him, and he doesn't have to SAVE her every single freaking time, he's with someone who is practically his equal. Sometimes the pairing of humans with superhumans is not a good thing, and I always thought Superman needed a companion that was on his level, and hands down for me its Wonder Woman.

My favorite scene was when Apollo insulted Wonder Woman in front of Clark, and he stepped in to defend his girlfriend (not that she needed it) and then TROUNCED Apollo..., the look on Diana's face was like "Yep, that's my man." LOL.

Really upset that the possible events are going to break these two up.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually feel sad for both of them

This is the first time I want to read SM/WW in a while

@superior_prime_maybe said:

Convergence where he basically won a war of worlds

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By katanalauncher

Kara sitting there like she's Superman's side bitch instead of cousin.

STELIOS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good DC, finally.

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something that will be interesting (if they play it out), if the new 52 Superman is going to be dead, and the OLD Superman is returning ...how the HELL is Wonder Woman going to just sit there and see the face of the man she love in the arms of Louis Lane?

Or... is the new reboot changing EVERYONE?

LooneyTune2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care what anyone says Superman/Wonder Woman is MUCH better than Superman/Lois Lane. Are we gonna forget who was the one who gave out Superman's identity to begin with?

fvittini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a shame DC is ending this relationship, using the excuse of the rebirth event to erase this N52 Supes and clear the way to the old PRE-N52 Supes who comes along with the annoying Lois Lame and Son.

I'm not interested in Pre-N52 Superman.

Avatar image for randyfemriteleesburg
RandyFemriteLeesburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought this soon as I saw Ed Benes.

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BuNKiTZ said:

@deadpool25mm: It's a result of everything he's recently gone through, i.e. the Fire Pits of Apokolips (Darkseid War), his Kryptonite "chemotherapy" (Savage Dawn), and his battle with Rao (JLA). All the radiation and stuff has taken a toll on his body is the best way I can put it.

Oh okay, Thanks.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't care what anyone says Superman/Wonder Woman is MUCH better than Superman/Lois Lane. Are we gonna forget who was the one who gave out Superman's identity to begin with?

To be fair that is a different Lois Lane than the one that's come back with the Pre-New 52 Superman. But I do get what you're saying. This Superman works much better with Wonder Woman while the old one works much better with Lois.

LooneyTune2250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001: Oh yeah the Pre-New 52 Superman with Lois and their son is great, I love that series.