Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

INHUMAN ANNUAL #1

(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Ryan Stegman

• All the threads of the first year come to a head in this epic oversized Annual!

• Medusa! Lash! Ennilux! Reader! Lineage!

• What will be left standing before Secret Wars pulls it all crashing to the floor?!?!?

Item Code: MAR150680 In Shops: 5/6/2015 SRP: $4.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Didn't they just have annual

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

@holyserpent: That was a "special." Spider-Man was in it and there's an ALL-NEW CAP one next week continuing that story.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LordRyus

Wow, plot wise this actually looks good. A bit of an X-Men ripoff, but that was kinda expected. I was wondering what Soule was building up towards.

CookieVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just someone I'm not recognizing,or is that Raina from AoS in the upper right corner of the double spread?

LenSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can some one tell me if this inhuman stuff is any good, I'm curious about it

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Inhuman Genome Codex Thingy... So they are creating mutants... I mean Inhumans across the globe, huh? This dude has Prof X beat cause he can simulcast to every mutant.. I mean Inhuman at once.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordRyus

@cookievondoom: many people suspected they where one and the same, however they have very different powerset. Raina has precognition, while Najaf can fly, cloak, change colors, and is very physically powerful with a huge tail. Their origins appear to be different too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garbage

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Finally Crystal makes an apparence and Ms. Marvel will finally have big role on this tittle.

@lordryus: Naja is pretty the new Invisible Woman.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordRyus

@vitalius: in the accept that Inferno could be a nod to the human torch, Flint a nod to the thing, and Ms Marvel a nod to Mr Fantastic by powersets being kinda close... yes Naja could be considered a nod to the invisible woman.

Though their characterizations are way different...

So glad about Crystal (don't recall seeing her since 1 or 2 issue appearance in All-New X-Factor (Luna got way more though)), total waste of a great character to under use her like they have. Plus more Ms Marvel too

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I'm surprised Soule even included Crystal in one wordless panel. He seems to have zero interest in writer her since she just doesn't show up at all in his Inhuman books.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@lordryus: I called them All-New Fantastic Four but they might be 5 or 6 in future because Iso and Reader. It´s wierd since she appears one or the two issue of Inhumanity but then she only appeared on All-New X-Factor and it would be cool to have both badass Medusa and Crystal (specially with how avatar and Legend of Korra made bender cool) on this series and Crystal is good characther on this series because she know about Inhumans and humans culture and she could also mentor both Flint and Inferno how to use their powers. I agree that we should see more Ms. Marvel on Inhuman.

CookieVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CookieVonDoom

@lordryus: I know who Naja is, and I also don't think they're the same. I asked about the character in the upper right corner of the double page spread. :P

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im only picking this up for the character Reader!

idisestablish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@teerack: Tell me about it! But I'm just hoping that he is saving her for something special? I have seen him retweet people asking about her, and he is very evasive like he doesn't want to spoil something. Surely if he hated the character, he would still have her standing in the background, but her absence is palpable. She's the most published Inhuman, you'd think she'd be plastered on covers and making guest appearances, so surely there is something in store for her.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@teerack: Tell me about it! But I'm just hoping that he is saving her for something special? I have seen him retweet people asking about her, and he is very evasive like he doesn't want to spoil something. Surely if he hated the character, he would still have her standing in the background, but her absence is palpable. She's the most published Inhuman, you'd think she'd be plastered on covers and making guest appearances, so surely there is something in store for her.

I'm just crossing my fingers that the big reveal isn't Johnny Storm and Crystal getting back together. After the really touching way Luna forgave Quicksilver in X-Factor last year I've wanted to see that family get back together.

idisestablish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By idisestablish

@teerack: I agree, Crystal and Quicksilver all the way, but I don't think you have to worry about that! I saw one other leaked page of this issue (Inhuman Annual #1), and... SPOILER! It seems Johnny Storm and Medusa are an item!!!