Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Giant Days #8

Publisher: BOOM! Box, an imprint of BOOM! Studios

Writer: John Allison

Artist: Max Sarin

Cover Artist: Lissa Treiman

Price: $3.99

Synopsis: A brutal winter hits Sheffield, but things heat up when Esther has a fling with a faculty member! Daisy probably has a Friday Night Lights reference for this occasion...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Yay more Giant Days! I thought it ended with #6, but maybe this is the second arc.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I like the art.

@mk5 said:

Yay more Giant Days! I thought it ended with #6, but maybe this is the second arc.

What's this series about?

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want this

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MK5

I like the art.

@mk5 said:

It's kind of like the stories you tell friends of something that happened to you. The three friends help each other through obstacles like all three of them being deliriously sick, one of them being listed as "fresh hot meat" on a site, and life experiences. Each girl has their own quirks. I hear Esther in Grey Griffin's voice for Frankie (Foster's Imaginary Friends) and Vicky (Fairy Oddparents).

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

I'd totally forgotten this continued! To Comixology.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By KritikalMassX

@mk5 said:
@saintwildcard said:

I like the art.

@mk5 said:

It's kind of like the stories you tell friends of something that happened to you. The three friends help each other through obstacles like all three of them being deliriously sick, one of them being listed as "fresh hot meat" on a site, and life experiences. Each girl has their own quirks. I hear Esther in Grey Griffin's voice for Frankie (Foster's Imaginary Friends) and Vicky (Fairy Oddparents).

At first, I thought you were gonna say Grey DeLisle, but I just found out on Wikipedia that she got married in '12 and changed her name.

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mk5 said:
@saintwildcard said:

I like the art.

@mk5 said:

At first, I thought you were gonna say Grey DeLisle, but I just found out on Wikipedia that she got married in '12 and changed her name.

I tend to remember faces and voices better than names, so I double checked her name on imdb. What you said explains why Griffin didn't sound familiar. Glad my memory isn't as bad as it felt.