Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN AMERICA #16.NOW

(W) Rick Remender (A/CA) Pascal Alixe

"THE IRON NAIL, PROLOGUE: A CHOICE"

Captain America, the super soldier patriot of World War II...is away! Left in his place is the daughter of criminal Mastermind Arnim Zola-Jet Black! As beautiful as she is powerful, Jet Black must learn the laws of mortal men in New York City. But when a group of Nazi soldiers known as "The S Men," lure Black into evil-will she follow in the footsteps of her nefarious father?

Item Code: DEC130643 In Shops: 2/5/2014 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

How is this book now? I dropped it about 4 issues ago partly because I was pissed off that Sharon was killed for no reason. So has it turned a corner or is it still doom and gloom?

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By movieartman

@br_havoc said:

How is this book now? I dropped it about 4 issues ago partly because I was pissed off that Sharon was killed for no reason. So has it turned a corner or is it still doom and gloom?

pick up exactly where you left off and keep reading the arc that came after sharons death was supurb, best use of Nuke ever, its gloomy but not depressing

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@movieartman said:

@br_havoc said:

pick up exactly where you left off and keep reading the arc that came after sharons death was supurb, best use of Nuke ever, its gloomy but not depressing

How is Blowing Nuke into bits good use of him?

before that, his back and forth with cap and such

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I know I should not of done it but reading your spoiler made me think I made the right call, I mean is this book sole purpose going to be shock value?

@movieartman: I find it hard to believe that Remender did a better job then Miller in his Daredevil run. I might pick it back up but I'm still unsure.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

That's some nice looking art.

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Who did the second variant?

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HushoftheWind

Dat butt shot. Is it me or does it look like Jet is wearing a thong in one of those panels?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PeppeyHare

Cool, still really enjoying this book.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@hushofthewind: Seems like she has some kind of undermesh with less see-through material over that covering the naughty bits, as well as crisscrossing in various areas. It is vaguely thong-like in that panel.

I kind of wonder why she has her feet exposed though but not her hands? I assume it has something to do with her omnisenses at least...

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By mak13131313

I'm enjoying this book. It's about time we get to see what Jet Black has been up to!

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was the book I dropped to make room for checking out all of the new books launching and see if any of them stick. I just wasn't digging this, at least not enough to pull.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By dreamfall31

Nuke arc has been okay so far. First issue was strong, but the rest have just been battling issues. I will keep this on my list as I love Cap, but this arc is probably gonna be the deciding factor as I really want to add another book.

Avatar image for deactivated-635002b0415fa
deactivated-635002b0415fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How old is Jet supposed to be? I could've sworn she was in her early teens (maybe around fourteen?) but the way her body looks/is drawn and the way she dresses she looks like she could be late teens/early twenties.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Besides the unnecessary shock value this book tends to have, I've been really enjoying it and I love the new art. Can't wait for it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#17 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I dropped off after an issue or two of Nuke (i have less than no interest in that character, he's actually a negative value) but I'll check it out again for this.