Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

BLACK WIDOW #10

No Caption Provided

(W) Chris Samnee, Mark Waid (A/CA) Chris Samnee

THE INNOCENTS

• Widow and Bucky barely escaped with their lives!

• There's a Recluse on the loose, children playing with Lions, and a man on the moon.

• Is Widow weaving a masterful web, or are her threads starting to unravel?

Rated T+

NOV160898 In Shops: Jan 18, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

This book has been awesome, I'm sad it's apparently ending at 12! Seems to be going to a very different place for this issue. Really curious to see what the plan is.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Interesting cover are they actually teasing Winter and Widow getting back together? If so I'm on board.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That guy keeps smiling like that and he is gonna give away his stupid revenge plan.

Babblesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Winter Soldier's one sleeve jacket to show off his metal arm, I get. But a one sleeve space suit?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is Nick taking over for the Watcher now? Also is this the reason the Mutants didn't just go to the moon to get away from the Terrigen Cloud, because Marvel didn't want anyone bothering Nick Fury while he's playing space hermit?

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@babblesat: Well he does use it as a weapon, wearing clothes over a weapon will just damage the clothes.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Bucky still the man on the wall ?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangakid1995: There seems to be two Watchers now. Orb is the second.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Love the cover. :3

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maddpanda531

HE BACK

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So is Nick taking over for the Watcher now? Also is this the reason the Mutants didn't just go to the moon to get away from the Terrigen Cloud, because Marvel didn't want anyone bothering Nick Fury while he's playing space hermit?

Nick Fury has been watcher ever since Original Sin.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Na, it wouldn't swing with the mutants to solve a problem without punching it first.

Bob_Belafat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bob_Belafat

Wait!!! You mean the mutants could've gone to the moon or maybe the Savage Land and then used Storm's control over the wind to always keep the Terrigen Cloud away or better yet, used her control over the wind to collect all of the Terrigen Cloud and give it gift wrapped to the Inhumans or any other much more logical decisions other than taking up base in Limbo and then starting a war with the Inhumans!!!!!!! (At least Ressurxion is coming soon (even if the misspelling really bugs me))

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

That art is lovely. I am interested. (+)

kalorama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Winter Soldier's one sleeve jacket to show off his metal arm, I get. But a one sleeve space suit?

If his arm works the way it does in the movies--with each of the "rings" being a separate, rotating mechanical plate which all work in concert to create mobility--then it makes sense to leave it uncovered. Otherwise he'd risk the fabric of the covering getting caught, snagged, and torn between the metal plates, not a good idea for a space suit. Having a hard seal on the suit just above the shoulder keeps it airtight and avoids any accidental suit breaches. And since his arm is mechanical, it won't be effected by the cold of the void.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a bit behind, did Natasha get her memory of bucky back?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangakid1995 said:

Wait!!! You mean the mutants could've gone to the moon or maybe the Savage Land and then used Storm's control over the wind to always keep the Terrigen Cloud away or better yet, used her control over the wind to collect all of the Terrigen Cloud and give it gift wrapped to the Inhumans or any other much more logical decisions other than taking up base in Limbo and then starting a war with the Inhumans!!!!!!! (At least Ressurxion is coming soon (even if the misspelling really bugs me))

pretty sure she tried that. She needed crystal's help though

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw why does he have the chains. I thought it was so that he couldn't get off the moon. But in Unworthy Thor we see he's quite capable of getting off it.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

• I read this..It was actually pretty good.
  • Those two have like the cutest chemistry..lol