Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #3

(W) Tom Taylor (A) David Lopez (CA) Bengal

CAN YOU HANDLE THE DEADLY MYSTERY OF THE FOUR SISTERS?

• It's WOLVERINE vs. TASKMASTER in this explosive issue!

• Can Laura survive ALCHEMAX'S army of mercenaries?

• What is the devastating secret the SISTERS have been keeping?

Parental Advisory

Item Code: OCT150816 In Shops: 12/30/2015 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this series good?

ligier86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Taskmaster. I like him as a character, and I really hope they don't kill him off. Would be awesome to see him in the MCU one day, unless the rights are owned by Fox (due to his association with Deadpool).

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Is this series good?

So far, yes.

Except for Taskmaster being written kind of poorly here. Dude knows what the name Wolverine entails, so he would know not to stay close to anyone who carries that name for fear of being mauled.

@ligier86 said:

Poor Taskmaster. I like him as a character, and I really hope they don't kill him off. Would be awesome to see him in the MCU one day, unless the rights are owned by Fox (due to his association with Deadpool).

His association with Deadpool is far more recent in his history. His origins are with the Avengers, hence the Cap shield and Swordmaster sword.

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Bl00dwerK

The sooner someone comes to their senses and gets this chick out of Logan's costume the better...

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Galerion

@the_kidd:

Yeah it's really good. If you check out reviews you will hardly find anything bad about this book. The creative team of Taylor and Lopez really just works here.

@thanosismad:

True he probably knows what the name Wolverine entails which is exactly why he got worked here. Claws in the hand are to be expected but Laura has foot claws too which are a unique trait that people are missing until it's too late.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The sooner someone comes to their senses and gets this chick out of Logan's costume the better...

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yes, this series is good :) better than the average Wolverine things anyway...

And I really LOVE the second Variant *_*

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Well, Tasky got a little full of himself, and Alchemax did PRECISELY the wrong thing. They are SCREWED.

And I love that little breakdance spin she did to get on top.

Same. Wish that one was the main cover, actually.

Avatar image for germancomicidiot
GermanComicIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bl00dwerk said:

Haloprogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: it's one of the most enjoyable to read, imo, out of the all new, all different! And I'm currently reading all of them :)

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jasoninthewoods

@prophetvivec36: Well it might give us a President Trump because people have had enough of it ;)

Come on do Marvel fans really want to see this female Wolverine cosplayer?

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Also, it's sad to see Taskmaster written so poorly.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the sales so far that's a "Yes."

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm somewhat surprised to see so many agree w/me about Laura...

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prophetvivec36: Well it might give us a President Trump because people have had enough of it ;)

That actually made me laugh, nice work.

And about your second point I actually like X-23 as Wolverine because it feels like the natural story. At some point Wolverine was bound to die (cause comics) and X-23 is the logical replacement. It feels like a story that could've came at any time, unlike FalconCap and FemThor which don't make much sense as replacements outside a diversity push.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: too me its natural transition to do what Wolverine does, serving with him on teams and such, but she needs a diff costume. It doesn't fit her at all, especially the helmet

Oh that's fair.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: Fal-Cap feels natural to me, while Bucky was doing his own thing Cap chooses the next best replacement. Who else would he pick but the person who's worked the longest with him.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: Fal-Cap feels natural to me, while Bucky was doing his own thing Cap chooses the next best replacement. Who else would he pick but the person who's worked the longest with him.

My issue with it is more that old Cap is still serving, so why did the mantle even need to be passed? Old people can't be super heroes?

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: I guess he wants someone that can serve the mantle to its best. Think about old Steve facing Red Skull it would be really hard for him.

beaubier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456 said:
@jasoninthewoods said:

And about your second point I actually like X-23 as Wolverine because it feels like the natural story. At some point Wolverine was bound to die (cause comics) and X-23 is the logical replacement. It feels like a story that could've came at any time, unlike FalconCap and FemThor which don't make much sense as replacements outside a diversity push.

I agree, it does feel natural and not forced at all. The costume, however, is really terrible IMO.

I have to admit that I have not liked most ANAD titles that I've read. ANW is on a very short list of ANAD comics that I've actually gotten enjoyment out of.

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456 said:
@jasoninthewoods said:

Falcon Cap actually does make sense. Falcon is the next logical choice outside of bucky. Makes more sense than hawkeye. and is caps closest friend.

Falcon has been asked before and refused so it's not like there is no precedent

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks Good

Anty-Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falcon has done the Captain America thing before + Steve is the one who chose his successor. this is actually more legitimate than what happened with Bucky.

Pelykan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good thing Taskmaster always starts a fight by telling his opponent what his power is, in case we forget.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I really like that David Lopez cover--looks very Patrick Nagel.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JamesSpiring

lol at Taskmaster being caught out by Laura's foot claws, which the original Wolverine doesn't have. I guess he thought she'd behave like Logan did.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yes, this series is good :) better than the average Wolverine things anyway...

@the_kidd: it's one of the most enjoyable to read, imo, out of the all new, all different! And I'm currently reading all of them :)

These

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Is this series good?

So far, yes.

Except for Taskmaster being written kind of poorly here. Dude knows what the name Wolverine entails, so he would know not to stay close to anyone who carries that name for fear of being mauled.

Has he faced X-23 before? I mean it was her foot claw that got him not her hand claws. The could come as quite a shock.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosismad said:
@the_kidd said:

Is this series good?

So far, yes.

Has he faced X-23 before? I mean it was her foot claw that got him not her hand claws. The could come as quite a shock.

Pretty much. Not the first time someone gets wrecked because that person only assumed things instead of actually knowing them

No Caption Provided

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galerion said:
@feartheliving said:
@thanosismad said:
@the_kidd said:

Is this series good?

So far, yes.

Pretty much. Not the first time someone gets wrecked because that person only assumed things instead of actually knowing them

No Caption Provided

That's the one reason I like that they don't show the foot claws as often; it makes her much more difficult to predict in a fight, and gives her a surprise weapon she can spring at the most opportune moment.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Alchemax was smart enough not to antagonize every hero they possibly come into contact with. I mean Spidey 2099 is enough for them to deal with but in the current timeline...they seem to be more involved with villain plots than freaking Hydra. And we know how Hydra gets pummeled by every hero possible. Alchemax may share the same fate. Another generic villain group.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Laura > Logan

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@the_kidd said:

Is this series good?

I'm a big fan of Laura so I picked it up, first issue was alright, but the next two have been pretty bad.

Xframe29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Xframe29

Why do the seem to use taskmaster in #3 issues. Something happened Antman last year.