Exclusive Cover Reveal: WONDER WOMAN #2 Frank Cho Variant

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We saw the Wonder Woman: Rebirth issue last week. The first issue is on sale next week, and DC has given us an exclusive first look at Frank Cho's variant for Wonder Woman #2.

No Caption Provided

WONDER WOMAN #2

(W) Greg Rucka (A) Nicola Scott (CA) Frank Cho

"WONDER WOMAN YEAR ONE" Chapter One: Running parallel to Greg Rucka and Liam Sharp's "The Lies," Rucka and artist Nicola Scott weave the definitive and shocking tale of Diana's first year as Earth's protector.

Item Code: MAY160261 In Shops: 7/13/2016 SRP: $2.99

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dondave

Damn, Wonder Woman is hench.

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xsbrx

A real Frank Cho variant!

No Caption Provided

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NightFang3

The muscles on Diana and the costume design look great.

ips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

love this

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

I really like it.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sbr999: lol, I knew someone would mention that.

No Caption Provided

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need more Frank Cho on comicvine. He uploads images regularly to his site.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So mediocre. Between his attitude and extremely average work I don't get how this guy gets work.

lannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dankhan6 said:

So mediocre. Between his attitude and extremely average work I don't get how this guy gets work.

This

Soldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dankhan6 said:

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many people being kind. This isn't even mediocre, it's downright awful art. Something I didn't think I'd ever say, but a Greg Land cover would be better than this.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Too many people being kind. This isn't even mediocre, it's downright awful art. Something I didn't think I'd ever say, but a Greg Land cover would be better than this.

No Caption Provided

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's pretty nice. I'm gonna grab one.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14 dernman  Online

I like much of Frank Cho's art. Not sure how I feel about this but I like how he at least tries to make her look like a powerful Amazon Warrior.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dernman  Online

@soldy:

@lannister said:
@dankhan6 said:

This

I like his attitude. We need more of it in the industry to balance out the other side he likes to piss off and their negative impact. Further more his art is ok. It's not the best but it's certainly better than much of what is out today.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

He's pretty much a man-baby who throws temper tantrums, and does things repeatedly for the sole purpose of annoying people. He's like a pre-school boy. We don't need more of that anywhere.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dernman  Online

@dankhan6 said:

@dernman:

He's pretty much a man-baby who throws temper tantrums, and does things repeatedly for the sole purpose of annoying people. He's like a pre-school boy. We don't need more of that anywhere.

What temper tantrums? The only ones who throw tantrums are the ones who get upset over what he posts.

He post his pictures because his fans like them, it makes a statement and it amuses him. Is it a plus to him that it annoys people? Of course but it's not the only reason. Also considering who it tends to annoy the most then I say have at it. We need more of him who are not too afraid to balance out those people and their negative impact.

It's funny because most of these people who claim they're upset his posts mock people when in reality they're upset at who they're mocking.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho thighs <3

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheExile285

@titanbreaker said:

Cho thighs <3

Diana would give Chun-Li a run for her money with thighs like that.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titanbreaker said:

Cho thighs <3

Diana would give Chun-Li a run for her money with thighs like that.

Well she is meant to be a warrior woman, a little bit of muscle goes a long way. AND A LOT OF MUSCLE GOES ALL THE WAY!

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smells like fish

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alsummers

@dankhan6: Such is the era where people glorify assholes such as him for "speaking his mind".

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@dankhan6 said:

@dernman:

What temper tantrums? The only ones who throw tantrums are the ones who get upset over what he posts.

He post his pictures because his fans like them, it makes a statement and it amuses him. Is it a plus to him that it annoys people? Of course but it's not the only reason. Also considering who it tends to annoy the most then I say have at it. We need more of him who are not too afraid to balance out those people and their negative impact.

It's funny because most of these people who claim they're upset his posts mock people when in reality they're upset at who they're mocking.

Yep pretty much this.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dernman  Online

@alsummers said:

@dankhan6: Such is the era where people glorify assholes such as him for "speaking his mind".

Such is the era where people criticize those they don't agree with such as him for "speaking his mind"

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dernman: ...To be fair, doesn't everybody criticize those that they don't agree with?

Anyway, not really sure what Frank Cho is like. I knew people were upset about a Spiderwoman cover he drew, but I didn't really care. Is that what you're referring to?

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: There are ways one can speak one's opinions with civility and respect. Frank Cho rarely does either.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dernman  Online

@cameron83 said:

@dernman: ...To be fair, doesn't everybody criticize those that they don't agree with?

Anyway, not really sure what Frank Cho is like. I knew people were upset about a Spiderwoman cover he drew, but I didn't really care. Is that what you're referring to?

Doesn't mean it's right but lets be honest. It's not just what he's saying but that he's saying it it at all.

He didn't draw the original. He drew satire/parody of that with various other characters doing other things with Spider-Gwen off to the side saying "outrage". Poking fun at peoples reactions to art that people get offended over. Like that Batgirl cover that got taken down.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@cameron83 said:

Doesn't mean it's right but lets be honest. It's not just what he's saying but that he's saying it it at all.

He didn't draw the original. He drew satire/parody of that with various other characters doing other things with Spider-Gwen off to the side saying "outrage". Poking fun at peoples reactions to art that people get offended over. Like that Batgirl cover that got taken down.

Is that what people here are getting mad about? The outrage covers? Lol wow.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dernman  Online

@dernman: There are ways one can speak one's opinions with civility and respect. Frank Cho rarely does either.

And how are his pictures out of bounds? Since that's what everyone is upset over. Lets be honest it's really because of the position he's taking.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Well, that's kinda how it works. Kinda like how freedom of speech means you can have an opinion or express yourself, and people have the right to express how they feel about your opinion. However, they can never ever take away your right to have that opinion. I think that's related to the first part, but I could be wrong.

To be honest, though, I kinda think that people were making too much of a deal out of that pic. And I don't really understand why the Batgirl one was taken down, either. Was it too dark for the book or something?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dernman  Online

@dernman said:
@cameron83 said:

Is that what people here are getting mad about? The outrage covers? Lol wow.

Yes and it's stupid.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dernman  Online

@cameron83 said:

@dernman: Well, that's kinda how it works. Kinda like how freedom of speech means you can have an opinion or express yourself, and people have the right to express how they feel about your opinion. However, they can never ever take away your right to have that opinion. I think that's related to the first part, but I could be wrong.

To be honest, though, I kinda think that people were making too much of a deal out of that pic. And I don't really understand why the Batgirl one was taken down, either. Was it too dark for the book or something?

That's the thing. I'm fine with them criticizing the opinion but it's reached beyond that too the man himself and him expressing himself at all. They get pretty irrational and make it something much more than it is. You'd think he was advocating the right for men go out and rape woman. It's ridiculous.

Something about misogyny, promoting rape culture, and upsetting those sensitive to certain subjects.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cameron83

@dernman: You make a point, I agree. And yeah, I think I remember hearing something like that in regards to their reason, but it didn't make any sense to me. It's kinda sad how much power people like that have.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ScouterV

I dig this.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Really dig it

@sbr999: lol, I knew someone would mention that.

No Caption Provided

G@d D@mn I love that guy