• 96 results
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

Over the course of the last week or so we've seen a lot of AVENGERS VS. X-MEN teasers. We had three of them just yesterday. We saw images of Colossus Vs. Thing, Archangel Vs. Daredevil and Gambit Vs. Spider-Woman. However today's match-ups might top them all.

Earlier Marvel revealed two teasers pitting some of their biggest leaders against one another. The latest image gives us a look at two potential battles: Wolverine Vs. Captain America and Hawkeye Vs. Cyclops. Check out the full teasers below and let us know who you think would win the respective fights!

No Caption Provided

AVENGERS VS. X-MEN #1 (JAN120625)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, JASON AARON, MATT FRACTION, JONATHAN HICKMAN, ED BRUBAKER

Art by JOHN ROMITA JR.

Cover by JIM CHEUNG

FOC – 2/27/12, ON SALE – 4/3/12

No Caption Provided

The question remains, are these hypothetical match-ups actually going to take place?

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Okay, these are the most even match ups out of all of them(With the exception of Ms. Marvel VS Rogue)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

LOL @ Cyclops v Hawkeye.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

And more of the cliches come out.

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Joe Venom

Really?! hahaha you got to be kidding me

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

I can't tell you how sad I am to see Logan side against the avengers.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Skaddix

cap vs wolverine is the most even fight of all. cyclops stomps hawkeye

pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#7  Edited By pspin

While Cyclops vs Hawkeye would be cool wouldn't Cyclops vs Captain America make more sense because they are the leaders?

Also I don think that these are the final fight line-ups because the spash page ad in the comics clearly has Wolverine and Beast fighting against the X-Men. I think these are just to get people interested, which from all the chatter here, is clearly working

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

Wolverine vs Cap was obvious. =P

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daycrawler

@Teerack said:

I can't tell you how sad I am to see Logan side against the avengers.

Why so sad? No-one knows why yet.

redmanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By redmanta

enough marvel pls enough teasers

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By frogjitsu

Wolvie vs. Cap = awesomeness! Nice to see Wolvie is siding with his peeps instead of his homies.

Scott better stomp Hawkeye! That's the least he deserves for wearing that lame @$$ suit.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@pspin said:

While Cyclops vs Hawkeye would be cool wouldn't Cyclops vs Captain America make more sense because they are the leaders?

Also I don think that these are the final fight line-ups because the spash page ad in the comics clearly has Wolverine and Beast fighting against the X-Men. I think these are just to get people interested, which from all the chatter here, is clearly working

Wolverine Vs Cap would make more money, cashcow vs cashcow. But saying that: 
No Caption Provided
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

I was so looking forward to a picture of Cyke vs. Cap....It was gonna be my new avatar and everything.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts

They should of switched the matches. Wolverine vs Hawkeye and Cyclops vs Captain America would of been cooler. Also I disapprove of the cover art on the Wolverine vs Captain America teaser.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Bestostero

I think Wolverine vs Cap is the most interesting match up so far, everything else seems so one sided...though i am really looking forward to this event!

feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By feargalr

@Teerack: Logan was never going to side with the Avengers, it was always going to be with the x-men or stay out of it, he had a disagreement with Scott, but he would never fight the x-men. Mutant and proud

Wolverine, beast and storms inclusion in these teasers would seem to indicate that this whole Scarlet witch shananigan is going to cause a rift.. not just between the Avengers and the X-men, but between the Avengers and mutant kind

kingjoeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By kingjoeg

Captain America looks like he has just seen a dollar on the floor

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle

Wow, For a guy named "Hawkeye" he sure is at close range

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Kallarkz

I highly doubt even half of all these battles will occur. and if they do...it will be for about 1-2 panels before they move onto another opponent.

Those who think this will be like super smash brothers 1v1 thing will be highly disappointed.

Going to the grocery store is more exciting than a Marvel Event.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Go! Cap!

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Typhenstein

looks like it's going to be alot of fun, still on the fence about some of Romita Jr's art though, some pieces I like alot while others look way to rushed.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Fetts said:

They should of switched the matches. Wolverine vs Hawkeye and Cyclops vs Captain America would of been cooler. Also I disapprove of the cover art on the Wolverine vs Captain America teaser.

this

Avalonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Avalonia

I'm not gonna believe any of the teasers until the comics actually come out.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Shadow_Thief

I still have my trade of the original X-Men vs. Avengers. Coming even close to that's gonna be a tall order.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King Quisling

Dropped all but a couple of my Marvel titles. Tired of the gimmicks. I reach a age in-which I desire substance from the stories I read.

lordgman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By lordgman31

Cap is going to win

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By redhood21

cap vs wolverine id really like to see. why is everybody crying about teasers? they're trying to generate interest why would they just say hey ____ is coming. you don't whine when a movie advertises, but unlike movie advertisements avengers vs x-men isn't everywhere. so i have some advice....dont look at it!!!

why cant people just post the original? lucas juniors :D

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28  Edited By Rixec

Wow. I thought Wolverine would be with the Avengers on this one. Cyclops and Captain America will win their fights so they can fight each other.

MagmaGazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MagmaGazer

Can't say I didn't see these match-ups coming.

Sir_Deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sir_Deadpool

the art of the second one look weird. if wolverine is drawn like that this will be baaaad!

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By madrid_san

who did the art for Cyclops vs Hawkeye? Looks like Kubert but not sure.

Cyclops destroys Hawkeye and I don't see how Cap will take out Logan.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#32  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@Avalonia said:

I'm not gonna believe any of the teasers until the comics actually come out.

I highly doubt we'll see any of these match-ups to be honest, I mean seriously...Hawkeye VS. Cyclops? Really? O_o

Toddmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Toddmasters
@Rixec said:

Wow. I thought Wolverine would be with the Avengers on this one. Cyclops and Captain America will win their fights so they can fight each other.

Have they said anything about this being a tournament format or are these teasers not actually plot related?
iSnikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iSnikt

LOL to BOTH OF THESE 
Wolverine VS Captain America has happened already and its always stupid. 
Cyclops VS Hawkeye Really ? I mean really? 

The ART BLOWS CHUNKS If it was really so EPIC it would at least look better not gonna pick up any of this, lol. 

Avatar image for sweetesttoaster
sweetesttoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sweetesttoaster

Arrows versus lasers... really? Maybe Hawkeye will shot Cyclops' eye out or something. That's the only possible way that Hawkeye could win.

JMLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JMLG

why do i get impression this event will be another one that doesnt change ANYTHING in the MU except Hope dying - clearly both X-Men teams wouldnt be on the same side against Avengers.. i blame Scarlet Witch and i feel this will be useless waste of time.. damn.

notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By notarandomguy

para leer esto mejor leo avengers/jla batman vs cap is way more interesting that logan vs cap ....I mean... really?? why?? I still don't get it marvel :l I really don't u_u

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rixec

@Toddmasters: I don't think it's a tournament exactly, I just assume those victories because it's been said that Cyclops will Fight Captain America. And I think the teasers are plot related, for they show whom will be fighting whom during the course of all this.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By saoakden

Man this sucks that Wolverine is fighting Cap. Wolverine is one of my favorite Avengers. I hope any mutants on the teams won't get kicked off. If Wolverine is fighting Cap, there has to be a good reason.

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By carnivalofsins00

Is it just me, or has Romita Jr.'s work been slipping since he took over Avengers with Bendis? Kick-Ass 2 looks good, but this Cap vs. Wolverine teaser poster sure doesn't.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By goldenkey

Hawkeye vs Cyclops. Never saw that one coming. Never considered it either. Sooooo happy to see Wolverine vs Cap, and Im even happier to see that J.R. jr is the artist. I know a lot of people don't like his simple style (even more love it, and for good reason). I myself love. I love looking at his work and saying to myself that it looks like the easiest pictures ever drawn but he still has so much detail in all his pics. There is one thing that no one, and I mean no one can deny about good Ol' JR jr and that is that he with out a doubt draws the best fights. He coreographs punch for punch, kick for kick better then anyone. His fights are violent if you take the time to stop and look at them. (Brian Hitch is another one who does this) and it makes his stories that much better. With this being a supposed fight story and not much else, means that this should be good. I can't wait for this one. Here's to hoping to hoping that who ever is doing what ever ad is also doing that particular fight. Anyone who wants to know what I writing about should pick up Wolverine Enemy of the State Trade (there are 2) and you'll quickly see what I am stating. And anyone who doesn't like JR jr's art can kiss my ass.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By goldenkey

@madrid_san:

Hawkeye is a fan favorite and writers are fans. This is comics and anyone on what ever day can come up with a way for someone to beat someone else. Who the hell knows. Cyclops could be standing under an ACME anvil held by a rope and Hawkeye can shoot the rope turing Cyclops into Wile E. Coyote. Plus he's a leader now by leading the Secret Avengers. Don't be surpised to see Hawkeye winning this. Plus Cyclops hasn't exactly been known as a fighter. If this was the Ultimate U, I'd easily say Ultimate Hawkeye would win considering his Bullseye like powers. Also Captain America is still Captain America. He's a poster child for being a super hero and I see him winning just on that alone. Or if he loses, then winning in a rematch or something. I think this should be an incredible fight considering that both of them just don't get tired, and have insane fighting skills and Cap can take a lot of punishment. He doesn't hold back either and might get Wolvie berserking and using that against him. Wolverine should win, but this is comics. I'd like to see Wolverine win, I just don't see it happening. Plus for what ever Wolverine loses a lot of these fights when he's not in his own title. Or he wins the rematch.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#44  Edited By Teerack

Can't wait for tomorrow's teaser TOAD vs SQUIRREL GIRL.

MarcusVWario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MarcusVWario

Could they have drawn Wolverine v. Cap any worse?! Christ, it looks like a child's doodle. Plus, Cap looks like a scared little boy hiding behind the covers from the monster that is Wolverine.

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#46  Edited By Mbecks14

This whole idea just kind of bores me.

But go Captain America!

Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tmul501

@pspin said:

I think that's because the two of them will throw down in the actual book, rather than the versus book. Just a hunch.

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48  Edited By cobra88king8

Can someone clarify if these are teasers for actual books or just the event as a whole? Because the more I look at it the less I understand the event as a whole. Each new day brings teasers that make me dread this more and more

jayk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jayk

x-men have this round of teasers. Not going to pick this up , unless they come up with a great story which i doubt.

Mutie199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mutie199

not sure who i want to win between Wolverine vs Cap because i dont like either of them... Well i guess i ll go with Wolvie because he is an X-Man.