DC Comics Select Solicits and Covers for February 2017

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

DC Comics has given us an exclusive first look at some of the solicits for February 2017. Take a look at the covers and find out what's happening in these select titles.

GREEN ARROW #17

No Caption Provided

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY • Art by OTTO SCHMIDT • Cover by JUAN FERREYRA • Variant cover by NEAL ADAMS

“EMERALD OUTLAW” finale! The biggest GREEN ARROW epic since the start of the Rebirth era comes to a shattering conclusion when Oliver, Emiko and Black Canary unite against the deadly assassin terrorizing Seattle’s most prominent citizens. But [REDACTED] won’t go down without a fight—even if it takes all of Seattle with him.

On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

THE FLASH #16

No Caption Provided

Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON • Art and cover by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO • Variant cover by DAVE JOHNSON

“ROGUES RELOADED” part three! Dragged on a wild goose chase all over the world, The Flash tracks the Rogues to their next target: the people of Central City! But is even Barry Allen fast enough to solve five diabolical crimes at the same time?

On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

CYBORG #9

No Caption Provided

Written by JOHN SEMPER JR. • Art by PAUL PELLETIER and TONY KORDOS • Cover by WILL CONRAD • Variant cover by CARLOS D’ANDA

“ESCAPE FROM S.T.A.R. LABS”! Vic discovers the origin of the cybernetic foe impersonating his father, but he might not live long enough do anything about it if S.T.A.R. Labs’ deadly security forces get to him first! With his Cyborg technology crippled, Vic must rely on a down-and-out thief to escape one of the most heavily fortified facilities in the DCU.

On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS #2

No Caption Provided

Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by STEPHEN BYRNE • Cover by KARL KERSCHL

Lost in another dimension, the Power Rangers must face a team unlike any they’ve ever encountered! In a world teeming with god-like heroes and villains as monstrous as Lord Zedd, it will take more than superpowers to survive. Can the Power Rangers work with the Justice League to find a way back home? Co-published with BOOM! Studios.

On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, 2 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

So the Justice League/Power Rangers crossover definitely isn't canon, those costumes are more classic inspired than Rebirth inspired. Still sounds cool though I won't lie.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Would of preferred Half if they already had Barry but still I'm excited for the crossover

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DC crossovers have been amazing. Star Trek & Green Lantern, Batman & Ninja Turtles, He-Man & JL, etc... This should be good to.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DC crossovers have been amazing. Star Trek & Green Lantern, Batman & Ninja Turtles, He-Man & JL, etc... This should be good to.

I like how the He-man crossover actually had ramifications for the He-man books

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool the Justice Leauge meets Power Rangers. I died and went to Heaven

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

I like the cover of Green Arrow. Everyone is looking like "Yeah if wasnt Oliver, we wouldnt be in this sistuation".

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want Jason and Supersons :(

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like the red on GA outfit.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lvenger said:

So the Justice League/Power Rangers crossover definitely isn't canon, those costumes are more classic inspired than Rebirth inspired. Still sounds cool though I won't lie.

Superman wearing his Rebirth costume though.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By longbowhunter

@wbr17: I'm not crazy about it either. I don't really understand it. Is it supposed to be bronze armor plating?

WAM-Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy that the JL/Power Rangers crossover is getting warm reception, and it hasn't been released yet.

apg103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks yummy

harlequinreala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers