Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By silent_bomber

Black Cat

No Caption Provided

Black Cat with no enhancements

Strength

Black Cat scales a wall one-handed whilst carrying her father (Also aim-dodging in the scan)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Easily restrains, moves, and ties up a nurse in a mental hospital

No Caption Provided

Agility

Black Cat bounces around a room and off walls evading Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

Black Cat jumps clean over Spider-Man's head from a standing position

No Caption Provided

She has great balance, being able to walk along and balance on a tightrope easily

No Caption Provided

Bounds across a room, grapples and snatches a statue

No Caption Provided

Speed

Black Cat hasmanagedto tag Spider-Man on multiple occasions

No Caption Provided

and

No Caption Provided

Black Cat evades Hydroman and outmaneuvers him, leading to his defeat (this battle takes place after "Powerless" which is the story where Black Cat lost her powers, but before Invasion of the Spider-Slayers, when she got Tinkerer gear)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Black Cat manages to dodge an attack from Doc Ock (the majority of the time he tags her though)

No Caption Provided

Steals an important device from classic kingpin right from under his nose

No Caption Provided

Manages to tag Hobgoblin (Kingsley) while he's distracted, but she's too weak to hurt him (Kingsley is a multi-tonner)

No Caption Provided

Manages to avoid Hyde's blow after sucker punching him

No Caption Provided

In the next scans Spider-Man is out for the count (largely due to protecting Black Cat), but Hyde and Cobra have a grudge going on and begin to fight. Hyde picks up a huge rock to crush Cobra, but Black Cat takes her chance and runs in and kicks his leg out from under him, leading to the whole weight coming down on both him and Cobra.

Both Hyde and Cobra are weak from fighting each other here, but I thought it was still a cool enough scan to post.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Evades Mr Fantastic

No Caption Provided

Durability

Doctor Octopus grabs Black Cat and slams her into a wall repeatedly in an effort to kill her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After this happens Black Cat is back up and moving around almost immediately

No Caption Provided

Doctor Octopus restrains her with his broken arms whilst his henchman open fire on her, shooting her at least seven times

No Caption Provided

This puts her in hospital and out of action for a couple of months.

Training

Black Cat went through extensive training in martial arts and Gymnastics prior to becoming a thief

No Caption Provided

Black Cat has Black Belts in both Judo and Karate

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Black Cat has always had her trusty "Cat's Claw" which is a combination whip and grapple line, she uses it to lasso people and objects, and to swing around the city in much the same way Spider-Man does.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prep

Originally Black Cat's Bad Luck powers were really just an elaborate form of preparation, she would rig an area with traps and wire's etc so that she could set them off later if needed, this is how she would originally escape Spider-Man in all of her earlier appearances.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bad Luck Powers

Black Cat felt inadequate after what happened with Doc Ock and Hyde and so decided to try to gain some super powers so she could fight by Spider-Man's side more evenly,

she looked everywhere for ways to gain powers and eventually was led by some suspicious looking people into a lab where she gained bad luck powers and had some of her stats slightly increased. The Doctors stated that she actually already had a "latent power in her genes", a Cat-like nature which they were able to enhance.

The lab turned out to be owned by Kingpin.

Originally the bad luck powers stopped anyone from being able to injure her 100%, no matter how implausible.

No Caption Provided

Floors would cave in, attacks towards her would be wildly off-target, machinery would malfunction etc

No Caption Provided

Goons miss, hit each other by accident, trip over etc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Traps

No Caption Provided

Bad Luck powers vs Puma, a Meta-Human, she doesn't have to do anything, he beats himself up

No Caption Provided

Bad Luck powers vs The Blob, he can't hurt her, every time he tries he ends up hurting himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dr Strange enhanced

Black Cat's powers ended up putting a curse of Spider-Man due to how much time he spent around her, he went to Doctor Strange for help. Doctor Strange removed the curse, but in doing so also unknowingly took away Black Cat's bad luck powers in the process.

Fortunately this process actually caused a change in Black Cat abilities, mutating her Cat-styled powers so that whilst she lost the bad luck ability she gained strength, speed, and agility enhancements instead.

This mutation allowed her to turn her actual fingers into claws during this period

No Caption Provided

Black Cat vs Sabretooth

In this battle Black Cat is fighting a pre-healing factor Sabretooth

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and this fight has been referenced since, in 2007 for instance

No Caption Provided

Black Cat Vs The Scorpion

In this fight Spider-Man has lost all his powers and is a normal human being, Scorpion attacks him but luckily Black Cat turns up and tries to protect him. In this battle Pete helps by distracting Scorpion at some key moments, but Black Cat has to evade Scorpion's attacks, tag him, and keep track of Pete too, as he can't defend himself at all so she needs to be able to leap in and knock Pete out of the way at a moments notice, she's also evading Scorpion's blasts whilst carrying Pete at some stages.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Cat + Powerless Spidey Vs Tarantula

No Caption Provided

Black Cat Vs Scorpion, Tarantula, and multiple weak-ish Meta-humans

In this fight Spider-Man is trying to regain his powers and he needs Black Cat to hold the bad guys at bay, she gets beaten up pretty badly, but does manage to take out half of them, including Tarantula

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Cat Vs Venom

Yup, she gets her ass handed to her, but Venom is one of Spider-man's more powerful rogues, and at least she managed to tag him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tinkerer Gear Black Cat

We're getting into current Black Cat now

At the end of the "Powerless" arc the machine which robbed Spider-Man of his powers exploded, and removed all of Black Cats enhancements.

Black Cat went without powers for a while but ended up buying a costume from the Tinkerer that boosts her strength & agility.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Contact lenses which improve her eyesight

No Caption Provided

and give her Night-vision

No Caption Provided

Her improved senses allow her to see camouflaged opponents

No Caption Provided

Her Tinkerer claws can cut through armour and metal easily

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can rip a Spider-Slayer to pieces easily

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also seen using throwing Knives in this period

No Caption Provided

Black Cat Vs The Vulture

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodlusted Black Cat Vs The Lizard

In this story there is a stone which makes everyone crazy violent. Here we see Black Cat holding her own very well against the Lizard whilst Spidey deals with the mini-Lizard, Connor's Son.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sucker punch's Carnage in mid-air

No Caption Provided

Tags Spider-Man again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Evades Rhino

No Caption Provided

Black Cat Powers V2

Right, I believe we're pretty much current now, on top of the Tinkerer gear she bought, Black Cat's bad luck powers themselves actually returned a few years back

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These abilities are now controllable to an extent, but are currently not a powerful as they were previously

Kingpin for instance was able to grab her during "Big Time" which would've been completely impossible with her original Bad Luck powers when they were working at peak -

No Caption Provided

Black Cat Vs Rococo

Rococo is a Meta-Human, a product of Super-Soldier experimentation, she's been shown to be strong enough to easily pull a man's arm off, and durable enough to completely tank gunfire and a flame-thrower, under her skin her body is like metal.

These scans reinforce that the Bad Luck Powers are now weaker than before, they also show some good durability from Black Cat, and an electric shock enhancement to her Cat's Claw.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seconds pass (This is the end of one issue, start of another)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A minute odd passes

No Caption Provided

The powers may now require her to focus, or may only kick in when she's in extreme danger.

The luck they generate seems to be more plausible now, as opposed to before where things often got ludicrous.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Cat seems to still have a lot of faith in her Bad Luck abilities in dangerous situations, so I'd imagine they must still be pretty reliable under certain circumstances

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By silent_bomber

Right, I think this is finally fixed

Can't believe I had to re-upload half the images, and then re-upload half the re-uploads

-__-'

BlackShadowCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BlackShadowCat

I love this post! Felicia (along with Kitty Pryde, hence my strange name!) is my favourite comic character. I wish she was used more though, and as a serious character instead of just the usual way she is used. People often compare her to Catwoman and make out that she's just a rip off of her, but she so isn't. I've always preferred her to Catwoman.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By silent_bomber

@blackshadowcat said:

People often compare her to Catwoman and make out that she's just a rip off of her, but she so isn't.

They started out similar but deviated a lot during the 80s and 90s.

I think they've both been brought closer together again in recent years though.

Black Cat isn't as much of a costumed crime-fighter now as she used to be.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By silent_bomber

Added a few more images to the training and prep sections above, as well as a couple other misc ones.

---------------------------------------------

Here's some non-canon stuff which is interesting, from "What If Spider-Man had Married the Black Cat"

Black Cat defeats Kraven the Hunter during Kraven's last hunt

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Cat shoots Venom

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_of_suprise: All to make Spock look good. You noticed in Superior Spider-Man #20 he punched her out and webbed her up. How convenient that her bad luck powers was absent in the confrontation. In addition, you would think that Felicia would have notice a chance in Spider-Man's behavior around ASM 700. That is poor Editorial Oversight.

MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78:

And bad writing don't forget bad writing. Seriously the entire Superior arc is an overrated POS in my opinion.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is epic hopefully she and pete turns friends again so he can tell her his secret identity and start saving him again like she did in the 80s and 90s.

MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

Don't count on it. I heard Slott originally wanted to kill her off during Ends of the Earth but she was being used by someone else at the time. It wouldn't surprise me if that's what he's looking too do here.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_of_suprise: dang no wonder no one likes slott lol it would be a shame if he did he is already writing her character into the ground.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

her best ability:

giving me stiffys

xanthoulini81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I don't understand is the fact that the cat was arrested on ASM 677 thinking again that it was spiderman betraying her. Her world was not much affected and after a little harmless electrocution she was ready to hear his side of the story. And whatever happened to her working as security for JJJ? One moment she is serious wanting to join t he Avengers and the next she goes about stealing? They wright her character as a double personality. Slott forgot to read issue 677 and daredevil 8.

MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanthoulini81:

I don't think it's he forgot. I think it's more he doesn't care.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanthoulini81:

I don't think it's he forgot. I think it's more he doesn't care.

And it shows on how he turned Felicia into an unlikable character. I feel that Marvel will reverse their decision because they will be getting a flood of complaints on why they allow Slott to ruin their favorite character. Any time when Slott's allowed to make a character unlikable, no one wants to read about her anymore. That's not a way to do business. I think that making Felicia into a villain will backfire on Marvel very badly.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

So... apparently all of the good she's done has all been a front and wasn't real because it was convenient for Slott's current story.

Great Ideas. /sarcasm.

MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: Until then we have too put up with her being put back into a wannabe Catwoman.

@teerack: Definitely looks that way.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

So... apparently all of the good she's done has all been a front and wasn't real because it was convenient for Slott's current story.

Great Ideas. /sarcasm.

I will say that Slott's doing this to anger the fans. I think that is he had had his way, Felicia would be dead by now. As you can see, this is a guy who doesn't any of Peter Parker's love interests, let alone Peter Parker himself. I think that he loves Dr. Ock because the reason why he signed on as Spider-Writer was the opportunity to make Otto shine as Spider-Man. I think that considering that Slott has 2 years left in his contract, he going to do all that he can to replace Spider-Man's long standing cast and allies for his own. And there is no one to stop him. By the time he leaves the series, it will be in such a disarray that it will be very difficult for the next writer to restore it back to how it was before Slott took over. I think that if a writer doesn't like a long standing Spider-Character, it's not his job to destroy her character and making it into something that it's not. Fortunately, Felicia's character can be repaired because her history with Peter Parker is much stronger that Slott's portrayal will ever be. But two more years worth of Dan Slott on Amazing Spider-Man is too much as Marvel should just let him out of his contract early.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Teerack
@darthfury78 said:

@teerack said:

Great Ideas. /sarcasm.

I will say that Slott's doing this to anger the fans. I think that is he had had his way, Felicia would be dead by now. As you can see, this is a guy who doesn't any of Peter Parker's love interests, let alone Peter Parker himself. I think that he loves Dr. Ock because the reason why he signed on as Spider-Writer was the opportunity to make Otto shine as Spider-Man. I think that considering that Slott has 2 years left in his contract, he going to do all that he can to replace Spider-Man's long standing cast and allies for his own. And there is no one to stop him. By the time he leaves the series, it will be in such a disarray that it will be very difficult for the next writer to restore it back to how it was before Slott took over. I think that if a writer doesn't like a long standing Spider-Character, it's not his job to destroy her character and making it into something that it's not. Fortunately, Felicia's character can be repaired because her history with Peter Parker is much stronger that Slott's portrayal will ever be. But two more years worth of Dan Slott on Amazing Spider-Man is too much as Marvel should just let him out of his contract early.

You underestimate BMB's ability to to just totally ignore continuity. After how he's pretty much carried Ultimate Comics with his out of this world Spider-Man writing I think it would be a pretty strong chance he might become the next main ASM writer after Slott. I really can see Bendis just taking Spider-Man and not caring/pretending most of Slott's stuff after Big Time just didn't happen, but only if Slott really does ruin everything. As it is now I say it's too early to say weather his effect on the franchise will be positive or negative over the next two years.

The current theory I'm trying to piece together is that Black Cats is behaving the way she is because Black Cats are connected to the Spiders in all of those weird webs of fate sorta things. In the first issue of Spider-verse Felicia Hardy Noir stole the blood of Spider-Man Noir at the end, so it makes me wonder if they will revealed some kind of big web of fate sorta thing with her character.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Cindy Moon's effect on Peter is greater then just making him super attracted to her? What if Peter has been a screw up so much recently because her powers are making him more dependent on her, and is also maybe making the woman he likes hate him. It could explain everything.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darthfury78

@teerack: Bendis was offered the chance to become head writer of Amazing Spider-Man. He turned it down several times. And I would find it very tough to believe that he'll be the next writer of Amazing Spider-Man. I have not followed up on his X-Men related stuff. But I will be beyond shock if he decides to be full time writer of Spider-Man after Slott leaves because he's doing wonders for Ultimate Spider-Man. And the one reason to why he turned down the chance to do Spider-Man is because he's enjoying his current Spider-Man series. To do the regular Amazing Spider-Man is just repeating the things that he's already done with Ultimate Peter Parker, from cradle to the grave.

I think that Bendis should stay as far away from Amazing Spider-Man because it will give him the same satisfaction that he had with Ultimate Spider-Man.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: Two years from now it will have been 5 years since Bendis has been able to write Peter Parker stories, and he hasn't written an adult Peter before, so it wouldn't be the same old stuff again. Based off his past comments it seems like Bendis just doesn't agree with the current writers/editors attached to ASM right now, but I think once the old team leaves it would be a fairly likely outcome.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Great stuff

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@darthfury78: Two years from now it will have been 5 years since Bendis has been able to write Peter Parker stories, and he hasn't written an adult Peter before, so it wouldn't be the same old stuff again. Based off his past comments it seems like Bendis just doesn't agree with the current writers/editors attached to ASM right now, but I think once the old team leaves it would be a fairly likely outcome.

Bendis has written an adult Peter Parker in his Avengers run. He made him look like an idiot at times. I only wished that he had done a Spider-Man and Spider-Woman story arc as it seemed that he had planned to develop Peter's mutual relationship with Jessica Drew, which would have been awesome to see than the dreadful relationship pairing he did with Hawkeye and Spider-Woman.

I hate the current Black Cat and Silk who had replaced her. I would have rather had seen another writer used Felicia in the proper manner of respect and see Slott use either Typhoid Mary or Deathstrike as the feature female antagonist instead of turning a fan favorite into an unlikable character like Alpha. If Slott didn't like Black Cat, why couldn't he use Black Widow or Spider-Woman in her place instead of using Silk? This is a repeat of what he did with Carlie Cooper in place of Mary Jane?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Teerack

@darthfury78: I'm aware Benids has written him in team books and cross overs and stuff, but I mean more he has never had a choice to do any long term solo adult Spidey stories.

I've always had hopes that Black Cat and Human Torch(Johnny Storm) would date and get married. Johnny has all of the qualities that Felicia liked about Peter but Johnny doesn't have a secret civilian life which was the main reason she broke it off with Peter. I also think she would work really great as a member of the Fantastic Four with her personality, though I guess they would be the Fantastic Five at that point.

Now that Johnny has lost his powers I think it would be even more interesting for them to date since maybe she could teach him how to fight and handle himself with no powers.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: In the Marvel Knights Spider-Man series, Felicia seemed to know who she want, which was Peter Parker. After all, if the marriage was never published in 1987, then it's likely that Peter and Felicia would have reconciled their differences after the Foreigner story arc. She's dated Flash Thompson and Thomas Fireheart, with the latter a very successful businessman. Yet Felicia broke up with him because her heart belongs to Peter Parker.

Now in a strange turn of events, this current version of the Black Cat hates Spider-Man with a passion. I feel that in order for Felicia's memories to be restored, Peter Parker and Felicia Hardy(under a different name guise) will have to be reacquainted with one another because the goal is for Felicia to develop a trust in him, which might be the only way to save Felicia from her self.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Teerack

@darthfury78: Well I think character preference really just has to do with the writer when the character isn't in any kind of ongoing. She chose Daredevil over Peter a little bit before Superior and she had a really great relationship with Paladin.

I just think that now that Johnny has grown up so much since Fantastic Four #587 if they did date it would just work great.

xanthoulini81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She never had a relationship with Palladian! Sure they where both in heroes for hire but it never became intimate, she did try to change him but in the end he betrayed the team.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By darthfury78

@teerack said:

@darthfury78: Well I think character preference really just has to do with the writer when the character isn't in any kind of ongoing. She chose Daredevil over Peter a little bit before Superior and she had a really great relationship with Paladin.

I just think that now that Johnny has grown up so much since Fantastic Four #587 if they did date it would just work great.

Felicia used DD to obtained what he had. It's too bad that Waid didn't make her a part of Matt's supporting cast. Otherwise, Slott would not have gotten his hands on her. Also, Cindy Moon has a much better chance with Johnny than Felicia Hardy. Black Cat's last boyfriend was Puma. Yet, her feelings for Peter Parker was stronger than any other man who she can relate too. I would rather see Felicia get another chance at a relationship with Peter for a time before going on another mission as a bounty hunter.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: How does Johnny have any chance with Cindy? She has a thing for spiders.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@darthfury78: How does Johnny have any chance with Cindy? She has a thing for spiders.

So does Earth-616 Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I thought Felicia preferred to not know Peter's real identity. It was part of the whole thing she had for him. Right?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@darthfury78: No idea what you're talking about now.

Jessica Drew and Carol Danvers are also attracted to Spider-Man. As for Silk, it seems that Slott made her as Black Cat's replacement as her made her into a crime lord, which might be a plot device for the return of the Kingpin. As for Johnny x Felicia, we'll see.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

I thought Felicia preferred to not know Peter's real identity. It was part of the whole thing she had for him. Right?

That was just a side effect of her having her memory of who Peter was erased after OMD. Originally she knew and felt like it made her and Peter closer, and when she found out that he told MJ it made her really mad and jealous.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Yes, that's right! Thank you for reminding me. I knew I had to be off in some way.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By silent_bomber

@ms-lola said:

Yup, originally when Pete revealed his identity she freaked out and was portrayed (IMO) as flakey and a little crazy.

Really hate that issue LOL

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Later on she got a little easier going with the idea, then they broke up, and afterwards she regretted the way she had acted and mentioned that she had matured since then (I'm paraphrasing), then the whole OMD thing happened.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Those scans are great! It seems the fallout from OMD will be felt forever.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least Cat's new suit is really cool.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Haha, poor guy. But look what he would have missed out on, otherwise? This is the Black Cat. She's gorgeous!

Personally, I would have rather him reject her based on her loving him solely for being Spider-Man. Idealistically. Seems like Marvel wanted to keep up the whole Peter Parker is a boring, undertheradar type of guy who couldn't possibly attract someone like Felicia. Then again, Mary Jane is a stunner. Bah! Silver Age comics confuse me.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By silent_bomber
@ms-lola said:

Seems like Marvel wanted to keep up the whole Peter Parker is a boring, undertheradar type of guy who couldn't possibly attract someone like Felicia.

From what I can recall the writer of this issue said something about how at the time he thought it would be a novel idea if Black Cat was only interested in Spider-Man and not Pete, he wanted to explore how this would affect the characters etc etc.

The execution was kinda' poor though IMO, and I don't think any of the other writers ever really went along with his idea.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Chack you PM, I left a message for you regarding the Black Cat...

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Chack you PM, I left a message for you regarding the Black Cat...

That was a fantastic write-up (the PM). You should share it on here. I agree with every point you made, especially about the nonsense of Felicia going "bad" and also, this push of Cindy. Shades of Carly, for sure. Thank you for sending me your thoughts.