Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

"Sentry would win if Galdiator is not at full confidence"

you see thats why i asked,because no one dosen't really know the full extent of his powers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Sentry would win if Galdiator is not at full confidence

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Adidas Demon

Winner: Gladiator

Not sure if I want to admit this: Sentry is about Hulk strength.

Gladiator is (confidence) Maybe, maybe more powerful than Super-man (not a thread thrower)

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Sentry

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Gladiator.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gladiator

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By POHOCOM

Gladiator would win because of his superior experience, skills, and speed. Sentry is just to shaky.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom

Gladiator.

He's a more skilled fighter and has experience against other superman clones.

Sentry's lack of motivation is by far the greater handicap than Gladiator's sometimes lack of confidence.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if gladiator at his full confidence of his power then he wins if not then sentry will kick his a$$.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

I think it would be Sentry. I believe his strength and speed are a match for Gladiator and he has those hard light powers.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

If you say sentry your crazy lol heres the proof one sentries a fake two sentries annoying three gladiator would obviously be at full strength and if he kicked sentry it be over. If you aren't worthy you can't pick up Thors hammer right well in gladiator vs Thor fight gladiator kicked Thors hammer into space something hulk needed two hands to lift and if i remember hulk and sentry were pretty much the same last time so if anybody wants the pick of hammer going to space i'd be happy to post till then gladiator pwns sentry.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom

And Gladiator has heat vision.

The thing that seals it for me (besides Gladiator's general higher skill level) is that Sentry does have bad days. Often he'll wake up and just not be ready to fight anybody.

Gladiator isn't usually just coming back from getting dumped or making an F on his history exam. There's usually no reason for him to not be at full confidence and Sentry doesn't exactly look intimidating.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Zoom says:

"And Gladiator has heat vision.The thing that seals it for me (besides Gladiator's general higher skill level) is that Sentry does have bad days. Often he'll wake up and just not be ready to fight anybody.Gladiator isn't usually just coming back from getting dumped or making an F on his history exam. There's usually no reason for him to not be at full confidence and Sentry doesn't exactly look intimidating."

Thats true and your right sentry is like superman he has no fighting skills and it and with out those he'd never be able to take on some of the villains he has fought he got lucky against most the people he fought.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"And Gladiator has heat vision. The thing that seals it for me (besides Gladiator's general higher skill level) is that Sentry does have bad days. Often he'll wake up and just not be ready to fight anybody. Gladiator isn't usually just coming back from getting dumped or making an F on his history exam. There's usually no reason for him to not be at full confidence and Sentry doesn't exactly look intimidating."

Gladiator isn't use to fighting being that can match him, when this happens he loses confidence. I see this happening with Sentry.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

And lost to all of them!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

Except for Hyperion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"And Gladiator has heat vision. The thing that seals it for me (besides Gladiator's general higher skill level) is that Sentry does have bad days. Often he'll wake up and just not be ready to fight anybody. Gladiator isn't usually just coming back from getting dumped or making an F on his history exam. There's usually no reason for him to not be at full confidence and Sentry doesn't exactly look intimidating."

Gladiator isn't use to fighting being that can match him, when this happens he loses confidence. I see this happening with Sentry. "

Your crazy he's fougth surpeme Thor many times hyperion hulk tyrant what the hell have you been reading??? Gladiator has fought many stronger people. So sentry would make his confidence go up really high.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"Except for Hyperion. "

He did fight hyperion. He won to hyperion went deperate and ripped some of gladiator hair out but in the end gladiator won the fight and dragged his body out to some place. And yes hyperion is weaker then sentry but it doesn't matter it shows gladiator can fight people like sentry and stronger.

Klutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Klutz

Post Deleted.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "
He did fight hyperion. He won to hyperion went deperate and ripped some of gladiator hair out but in the end gladiator won the fight and dragged his body out to some place. And yes hyperion is weaker then sentry but it doesn't matter it shows gladiator can fight people like sentry and stronger."

That's my point. He can fight them but never wins. And since his strength is based on confidence we gets weaker. When Mr Fantastic tricked him in FF 250, he got weak enough for Sue Storm to knock him out weith a blow from her force field. So to state again, Sentry would match him in speed and strength, Gladiator would dobt himself and become weaker and lose.

Klutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Klutz

zee crusher says:

" If you aren't worthy you can't pick up Thors hammer right well in gladiator vs Thor fight gladiator kicked Thors hammer into space something hulk needed two hands to lift and if i remember hulk and sentry were pretty much the same last time so if anybody wants the pick of hammer going to space i'd be happy to post till then gladiator pwns sentry."

I might be wrong but didn't Cap. Pick up Thor's Hammer?

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vulcanmax

Sentry could take this one.

Cassandra Nova pretty much did away with Gladiator and if memory serves me right she didn't even hit him yes she had held him by the throat but that was pretty much it.

Sentry has Telepathy on a level that was strong enough to do a global mind wipe. Gladiator would be hell to take on combat but Rachel did pretty well against him before she dismissed him to save Korvus.

Sentry with sufficient motivation can probably do anything. He did bring back his wife if I am not mistaken after Ultron messed her up.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zoom

Alpha says:

"Except for Hyperion. "

And Thor and the Hulk and Vulcan.

I don't buy the whole "He isn't used to dealing with people on his level" thing.

Gladiator does just fine against people that are on par with him. He doesn't do good when somebody weaker than him surprises him.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "
And Thor and the Hulk and Vulcan. I don't buy the whole "He isn't used to dealing with people on his level" thing. Gladiator does just fine against people that are on par with him. He doesn't do good when somebody weaker than him surprises him."

Thor and the Hulk beat him. And the Invisible Woman when he doubted himself. This guy power is based on his confidense so being arrogant would go along with that. It would be his greatest strengthand weakness. What would happen when he's confident and a opponent stands up to his power?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry wins for no other reason that he outclasses Gladiator.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "
He did fight hyperion. He won to hyperion went deperate and ripped some of gladiator hair out but in the end gladiator won the fight and dragged his body out to some place. And yes hyperion is weaker then sentry but it doesn't matter it shows gladiator can fight people like sentry and stronger."

That's my point. He can fight them but never wins. And since his strength is based on confidence we gets weaker. When Mr Fantastic tricked him in FF 250, he got weak enough for Sue Storm to knock him out weith a blow from her force field. So to state again, Sentry would match him in speed and strength, Gladiator would dobt himself and become weaker and lose."

Can you state when hes actually strong and not weak cause if we wanna go that way then gladiator easily wins because with enough hits sentry turns right back to human and gladiator uses his laser vision. Sue only knocked him out because gladiator had waisted his energy on caps shield with out knowing then finally got doubt in him if it wasn't for that the only shield she have is a coffin over her. Also gladiators stronger then sentry always even though cap picked up his shield because he was pure or something good obviously but superman couldn't if i remember and also you have to have a good intention. Also he lost to hulk because he had been exposed to radiation before the fight and had just been done fighting before he fought hulk while hulk was at 100 percent.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"And lost to all of them!"

I don't think superman would have done any better and he beat Thor on some of those fights and to supreme he lost on purpose because he was smart enough to know the fight wasn't gonna end so he acted as if he was knocked out.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

And again you post with no back up reason good job.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Sentry wins for no other reason that he outclasses Gladiator."
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "
That's my point. He can fight them but never wins. And since his strength is based on confidence we gets weaker. When Mr Fantastic tricked him in FF 250, he got weak enough for Sue Storm to knock him out weith a blow from her force field. So to state again, Sentry would match him in speed and strength, Gladiator would dobt himself and become weaker and lose."
Can you state when hes actually strong and not weak cause if we wanna go that way then gladiator easily wins because with enough hits sentry turns right back to human and gladiator uses his laser vision. Sue only knocked him out because gladiator had waisted his energy on caps shield with out knowing then finally got doubt in him if it wasn't for that the only shield she have is a coffin over her. Also gladiators stronger then sentry always even though cap picked up his shield because he was pure or something good obviously but superman couldn't if i remember and also you have to have a good intention. Also he lost to hulk because he had been exposed to radiation before the fight and had just been done fighting before he fought hulk while hulk was at 100 percent."

Does Gladiator lose energy during a fight?

I didn't know his power was based that way.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By methias

Sentry would definitely come out on top here. There isn't too much evidence for him because he was erased from our memories and all the comics with him in them disappeared. :)

I would give the fight to Sentry by a pretty wide margin.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "
Can you state when hes actually strong and not weak cause if we wanna go that way then gladiator easily wins because with enough hits sentry turns right back to human and gladiator uses his laser vision. Sue only knocked him out because gladiator had waisted his energy on caps shield with out knowing then finally got doubt in him if it wasn't for that the only shield she have is a coffin over her. Also gladiators stronger then sentry always even though cap picked up his shield because he was pure or something good obviously but superman couldn't if i remember and also you have to have a good intention. Also he lost to hulk because he had been exposed to radiation before the fight and had just been done fighting before he fought hulk while hulk was at 100 percent."
Does Gladiator lose energy during a fight? I didn't know his power was based that way. "

Gladiator has unlimited endurance.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"Except for Hyperion. "

Does Gladiator lose energy during a fight?

I didn't know his power was based that way. "

Yes he does he may be alien but even he gets tired of fighting or will and if hes somewhat like thor it would take a few good months sentry only last like what 20 mintutes with hulk lol. But yeah after being exposed to your worse radiation then just done fighting your gonna be tired hes not that special lol but even he can get tired.

Avatar image for spawn_god_slayer
spawn_god_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spawn_god_slayer

I'm going with Zee Crusher because he seems to have the most proof and I haven't seen anybody put smart him so far so.. I'm going to say Gladiator!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zee crusher

spawn_god_slayer says:

"I'm going with Zee Crusher because he seems to have the most proof and I haven't seen anybody put smart him so far so.. I'm going to say Gladiator!"

Alpha has put up some good points here to lol. Also he wasn't as familiar with gladiator.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

POHOCOM says:

"This confidence thing is being overblown with Gladiator. It was only a theory put forth by Mister Fantastic when the FF first met Gladiator. As it turned out, it wasn't a lack of confidence that caused him to be knocked out by Invisible Girl. It was the fact that Gladiator had been repeatedly bombarded with the radiation that can kill him minutes earlier. Gladiator has beaten Hyperion. Who has Sentry beaten? Gladiator has never tired. Sentry used up his energy after less than an hour of fighting the Hulk. Gladiator is a warrior. Sentry is a mental wuss. I dont think a case can be made for Sentry."

Are you joking.Sentry is a mental wuss? His mind almost defeated all of the Avengers.If it hadn't been for Emma Frost he would have killed them.And he wasn't even trying.If bombarding Gladiator with radiation hurts him well then I say...the power of 1,000 exploding suns.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By POHOCOM

This confidence thing is being overblown with Gladiator. It was only a theory put forth by Mister Fantastic when the FF first met Gladiator. As it turned out, it wasn't a lack of confidence that caused him to be knocked out by Invisible Girl. It was the fact that Gladiator had been repeatedly bombarded with the radiation that can kill him minutes earlier. Gladiator has beaten Hyperion. Who has Sentry beaten? Gladiator has never tired.

Sentry used up his energy after less than an hour of fighting the Hulk. Gladiator is a warrior. Sentry is a mental wuss. I dont think a case can be made for Sentry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ball Buster says:

"I pick Gladiator for win."

why?

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ball Buster

I pick Gladiator for the win.
Post Edited:2008-02-11 23:48:55

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zee crusher

First of all its the power of 1,000,00 exploding suns and secondly he doesn't have that power its just something he keeps saying he has anybody with common sense would know hes lying especially since if you had the power of thousand blazing suns like surtur you could destroy a galaxy so then why couldn't sentry just take out hulk from the beginning of the fight?? O yeah cause no he has the power of 100,000 super soilders right. I agree he is a mental wuss.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"First of all its the power of 1,000,00 exploding suns and secondly he doesn't have that power its just something he keeps saying he has anybody with common sense would know hes lying especially since if you had the power of thousand blazing suns like surtur you could destroy a galaxy so then why couldn't sentry just take out hulk from the beginning of the fight?? O yeah cause no he has the power of 100,000 super soilders right. I agree he is a mental wuss."

1.You obviously never read the New Avengers when he first appeared.In the comics he's shown that actually depict when he really first appeared he said..he had the power or 1,000 exploding suns.

2.I know Sentry doesn't have the power of either but I know he emits alot of radiation.Enough to make Absorbing Man explode.The Sentry isn't lying about how much power he has...no one knows what his full potential is or how much stronger he would have been if he could control the void.

3.How is he a mental wuss.Because he's so powerful that he's scared of himself? please give me a valid reason for this one.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"First of all its the power of 1,000,00 exploding suns and secondly he doesn't have that power its just something he keeps saying he has anybody with common sense would know hes lying especially since if you had the power of thousand blazing suns like surtur you could destroy a galaxy so then why couldn't sentry just take out hulk from the beginning of the fight?? O yeah cause no he has the power of 100,000 super soilders right. I agree he is a mental wuss."

1.You obviously never read the New Avengers when he first appeared.In the comics he's shown that actually depict when he really first appeared he said..he had the power or 1,000 exploding suns.

2.I know Sentry doesn't have the power of either but I know he emits alot of radiation.Enough to make Absorbing Man explode.The Sentry isn't lying about how much power he has...no one knows what his full potential is or how much stronger he would have been if he could control the void.

3.How is he a mental wuss.Because he's so powerful that he's scared of himself? please give me a valid reason for this one."

All crappy reason i must say first of all were not talking about classic sentry and if he did have to much power he wouldn't have so much trouble with people like carnage and wouldn't have to throw the void in the sun he could just hit him with the blast game over but did he didn't think so.

If you actually read any of gladiators comic you see the radiation that effect him is rare and i don't think is solar radiator or else he would have beaten the x men with such ease when he first came obviously just like superman it is some alien radiation. Your very wrong if you actually read the comic with absorbing man sentry was using radiation which would be stupid he was giving absorbing man his power and it was obviously more then absorbing man could handle. Lastly he couldn't control the void he just couldn't do a little something or the void comes out.

So now you give me some valid reasons please.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
1.You obviously never read the New Avengers when he first appeared.In the comics he's shown that actually depict when he really first appeared he said..he had the power or 1,000 exploding suns. 2.I know Sentry doesn't have the power of either but I know he emits alot of radiation.Enough to make Absorbing Man explode.The Sentry isn't lying about how much power he has...no one knows what his full potential is or how much stronger he would have been if he could control the void. 3.How is he a mental wuss.Because he's so powerful that he's scared of himself? please give me a valid reason for this one."
All crappy reason i must say first of all were not talking about classic sentry and if he did have to much power he wouldn't have so much trouble with people like carnage and wouldn't have to throw the void in the sun he could just hit him with the blast game over but did he didn't think so. If you actually read any of gladiators comic you see the radiation that effect him is rare and i don't think is solar radiator or else he would have beaten the x men with such ease when he first came obviously just like superman it is some alien radiation. Your very wrong if you actually read the comic with absorbing man sentry was using radiation which would be stupid he was giving absorbing man his power and it was obviously more then absorbing man could handle. Lastly he couldn't control the void he just couldn't do a little something or the void comes out. So now you give me some valid reasons please."

1.Sentry easily beat Carnage,he ripped him in half...Carnage got no hits off.The void is his most powerful half and isn't a person...you can't just beat yourself.

2.Gladiator was beaten by the X-men and meanwhile the Sentry beat all of the Avengers without even moving.BTW I said he couldn't control the void and you just repeated it...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
1.You obviously never read the New Avengers when he first appeared.In the comics he's shown that actually depict when he really first appeared he said..he had the power or 1,000 exploding suns. 2.I know Sentry doesn't have the power of either but I know he emits alot of radiation.Enough to make Absorbing Man explode.The Sentry isn't lying about how much power he has...no one knows what his full potential is or how much stronger he would have been if he could control the void. 3.How is he a mental wuss.Because he's so powerful that he's scared of himself? please give me a valid reason for this one."
All crappy reason i must say first of all were not talking about classic sentry and if he did have to much power he wouldn't have so much trouble with people like carnage and wouldn't have to throw the void in the sun he could just hit him with the blast game over but did he didn't think so. If you actually read any of gladiators comic you see the radiation that effect him is rare and i don't think is solar radiator or else he would have beaten the x men with such ease when he first came obviously just like superman it is some alien radiation. Your very wrong if you actually read the comic with absorbing man sentry was using radiation which would be stupid he was giving absorbing man his power and it was obviously more then absorbing man could handle. Lastly he couldn't control the void he just couldn't do a little something or the void comes out. So now you give me some valid reasons please."

1.Sentry easily beat Carnage,he ripped him in half...Carnage got no hits off.The void is his most powerful half and isn't a person...you can't just beat yourself.

2.Gladiator was beaten by the X-men and meanwhile the Sentry beat all of the Avengers without even moving.BTW I said he couldn't control the void and you just repeated it..."

I know you said he couldn't control the void i was saying if he was so strong he should be able to usually when people have such good telepathy these types of things should be easy to contol you don't see blackheart of exavier having trouble. Also if he tried to use a mental attack on gladiator he would get it fired back on him and simply knock himself out.

Last time i checked the void was only powerful during the time he was in the negative zone sentry is powerful during day and night maybe not in the zone but thats on place so if sentry is so powerful in all these other places he should win then since hes only weakened in the zone. Yet he got knocked out by a human mind blast from emma frost while gladiator was to busy fighting power houses like tyrant galactus son.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
1.Sentry easily beat Carnage,he ripped him in half...Carnage got no hits off.The void is his most powerful half and isn't a person...you can't just beat yourself. 2.Gladiator was beaten by the X-men and meanwhile the Sentry beat all of the Avengers without even moving.BTW I said he couldn't control the void and you just repeated it..."
I know you said he couldn't control the void i was saying if he was so strong he should be able to usually when people have such good telepathy these types of things should be easy to contol you don't see blackheart of exavier having trouble. Also if he tried to use a mental attack on gladiator he would get it fired back on him and simply knock himself out. Last time i checked the void was only powerful during the time he was in the negative zone sentry is powerful during day and night maybe not in the zone but thats on place so if sentry is so powerful in all these other places he should win then since hes only weakened in the zone. Yet he got knocked out by a human mind blast from emma frost while gladiator was to busy fighting power houses like tyrant galactus son."

1.What your saying about his Telepathy doesn't make any sense.His telepathy is obviously notone of his main powers and is obviously very advance because it made everyone including him forget that he exists.How can you say someone is weak because they have mental problems?

2.The Sentry wasn't even knocked out by anything.Emma Frost helped the Sentry get control of the void for the time being so that he wouldn't kill the Avengers.Gladiator fought Tyrant but he didn't beat him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zee crusher

Yes it does he takes down the weak part of the avengers big whoop and sentry obviously can't do something like this on command so its not as if hes gonna really use it. what you said about radiation made no sense how it got rid of absorbing man so it can hurt gladiator????

If it makes him forget that he exisits that doesn't mean its good even a weak level telepath can do that hell even rouge that do that its not even her main power say what she did to ms.marvel??? How can i say some one is weak cause they got mental problems simply because they aren't usually stable and they lead them self to their own demise.

I know gladiator didn't win the fight that wasn't the point i was the sentry hasn't fought any body so powerful except for a weak absorbing man who lost to Thor with ease as well and sentry who lost because he didn't throw a punch back at sentry when he had the chance which made no sense what so ever. But anyway sentry doesn't fight the type of people gladiator fights.