Doomsday vs Darkseid

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Braiden

What would happen if they got into a fight. I want facts not stupid answer's like cause hes awsome they have no prep time.

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Agent

Classical Doomsday beat Darkseid, don't know about the current versions of the characters though

Avatar image for captain_commander
Captain Commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Captain Commander

Darkseid might win once but sooner or later Doomsday will comeback and tear him apart.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G-w-D
Captain Commander said:
Darkseid might win once but sooner or later Doomsday will comeback and tear him apart.

I don't see how logically
Avatar image for captain_commander
Captain Commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Captain Commander
G-w-D said:
I don't see how logically
Taken to it's logical conclusion Doomsday's adaptation means that sooner or later he'll become invulnerable to what Darkseid has to throw at him.
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jesterlichloath

this has been done so much its not funny try searching before you post battles

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By lagoon_boy
weres sleuth, sleuth if you online link the battles
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
Sleuth said:
Yup, this has been done several times. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/darkseid-vs-doomsday/12050/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/12693/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/28076/#32 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/396793/#7 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/14959/#17
thanks man
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@Braiden:
This has been done many times. It should be locked.You should search before you post something. Besides If you want to know he won this fight read the comic called,"Superman Doomsday" In this big comic book you can see Darkseid fighting Doomsday. In the fight you can see Darkseid using his omega beams and punches to defeat Doomsday.
Then at the end of the fight, Doomsday had won by scatching Darkseid's back with his bones. The End.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AtPhantom
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
@Braiden: This has been done many times. It should be locked.You should search before you post something. Besides If you ... [more]
The book was actually called Superman/Doomsday: hunter/prey, you're thinking about the recent movie.

Current Doomsday has no chance against Darkseid.
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@AtPhantom:
I'm not talk about the movie,but I think the orginal Doomsday could win this fight. The current  Doomsday would lose,because he is  weaker than the orginal Doomsday. The book I was talking about was this:

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TruePwnge
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Triumphant

Darkseid

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magicalmoment
@Valor said:
" Darkseid "

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Omg chris

darkseid

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Terrorman
@Valor said:
"Darkseid "

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody post scans of that fighter where Doomsday destroyed Darkseid and dragged him (unconscious) across his planet.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sleuth

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By castleking

i gotta go with DD not impressed with DS never have bn. but, i will say this if it was the intelligent DD DS wins.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BIackFlash

owned

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By why so serious

Doomsday ftw.  he adapts.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By MrDirector786

Darkseid. Doomsday owned an avatar. Not the real thing. The real one would completely own Doomsday.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Klandicar

No Caption Provided
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GhostPool
@Klandicar said:
"

"
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Klandicar
@GhostPool said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

No Caption Provided
"
"
Yeah, this fight already happened.  Doomsday HUMILIATED Darkseid.  It was like a toddler (Darkseid) throwing  a can of soda at a heavyweight wrestler.  May have got the wrestler sticky but the wrestler (Doomsday) went into roid rage and ended up on headline news for brutality against children....
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ziro
@Klandicar said:
"@GhostPool said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

"
"
Yeah, this fight already happened.  Doomsday HUMILIATED Darkseid.  It was like a toddler (Darkseid) throwing  a can of soda at a heavyweight wrestler.  May have got the wrestler sticky but the wrestler (Doomsday) went into roid rage and ended up on headline news for brutality against children.... "

For the 1,000th time, it was an avatar. If you're going to troll at least try, you've just become downright routine.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom

Nevermind it being an avatar, what give you the right to lie like that? Throwing a soda can? He freaking killed Doomsday. And if it was anyone but Doomsday they would have stayed under that pile of rubble.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Klandicar
@AtPhantom said:
" Nevermind it being an avatar, what give you the right to lie like that? Throwing a soda can? He freaking killed Doomsday. And if it was anyone but Doomsday they would have stayed under that pile of rubble. "
He didnt kill him, Doomsday came right back in a few seconds.  if he killed Doomsday he wouldnt be up in a few seconds.  Plus he shot him from behind with that omega beam...how is shooting Doomsday in the back bragworthy?  Its cowardly and pathetic and Seid got what he deserved.
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stevon

Darkseid's avatars lose miserably, Pre-Crisis, full power Darkseid would probably easily kill Doomsday, and if he adapts to Pre-crisis DS then he just BFR's Doomsday with the Omega Beams.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MKF30

Doomsday destroys Darkseid, nuff said. Even if not at first.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
"

Doomsday destroys Darkseid, nuff said. Even if not at first.

"
but if Doomsday needs another try to defeat Darkseid... then that means Darkseid already won...
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Klandicar

This thread is ridiculous.  If it was an avatar why did Superman have to save him?  I'm tired of this blatant fanboyism for the Seid.  Your boy lost to Dooms badly, just accept it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

@king Saturn, even if that were the case nobody can ever kill Doomsday for good so once he comes back and adapts to DS's OB's, Darkseid is screwed.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
" @king Saturn, even if that were the case nobody can ever kill Doomsday for good so once he comes back and adapts to DS's OB's, Darkseid is screwed. "
well the OP didnt say they had to kill each other... just defeat the opponent... and technically Darkseid could just BFR Doomsday with the Omega Beams
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MKF30

I'll still vote for DD here :P, FTR....I don't think he'd hit DD easily since DD has been known to move as fast as Superman who has kicked DS's ass a few times himself, and DD and Supes killed each other.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
"

I'll still vote for DD here :P, FTR....I don't think he'd hit DD easily since DD has been known to move as fast as Superman who has kicked DS's ass a few times himself, and DD and Supes killed each other.

"
well even though Superman has bested Darkseid on an occasion or two... Darkseid has gotten the best of Superman on far more occasions... and you can bet your horse that Darkseid can hit Doomsday with the Omega Beams if he wants to... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MKF30

On a couple yeah(toned down Supes) SA supes would annihilate DS but since that version was way too powerful they had to tone him down. I still like DD's chances here against Darkseid, especially if it's Classic DD.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
" On a couple yeah(toned down Supes) SA supes would annihilate DS but since that version was way too powerful they had to tone him down. I still like DD's chances here against Darkseid, especially if it's Classic DD. "
well you have to remember now... if we are talking Silver Age Superman... then you have to talk Pre Crisis Darkseid as well... and SA Superman didnt really like any of his confrontations with PC Darkseid... lol 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MKF30

Superman doesn't like fighting in general lol due to his character unless he has to it is Superman afterall :) (not counting him on any kind of K that makes him act odd like red etc btw I mean or evil versions lol) but I do think Supes in general holds back way too much IMO.  

If he let loose more often or got pissed easily, forget it lol. Know what I mean?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
" Superman doesn't like fighting in general lol due to his character (not on any kind of K btw I mean or evil versions lol) but I do think Supes in general holds back way too much IMO.   If he let loose more often or got pissed easily, forget it lol. Know what I mean? "
well even though Superman holds back a lot... there have been quite a few occasions where Superman has really tried to let loose on Darkseid and was unable to...
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ziro

In a single encounter? Darkseid.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MKF30

There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
" There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say... "
ah... but that isnt actually Darkseid... its an Avatar of Darkseid but not The Real Thing
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Klandicar

There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say...

Yeah, it happens like every week.
No Caption Provided
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

Of course ^ it's Superman lol, he only kills when necessary

@KS,Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 

He also was about to withstand a full powered OE from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it. Imperiex did far worse to DD yet DD recovered from that lol somehow.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Klandicar
@MKF30 said:
"

Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 

He also was about to withstand a full powered OB from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it.

"
Yes.  Darkseid shot him in the back with a full powered omega beam.  Doomsday emerges from the rubble and KOs Darkseid like he is a lightweight.  Technically he is a lightweight compared to Doomsday, who is much physically stronger, has the bony protrusions to dice him up, and is immune to anything Darkseid can do.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MKF30

Thanks ^ for more details. I'd love to see DD in a movie at some point. Be rad :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@MKF30 said:
"

Of course ^ it's Superman lol, he only kills when necessary

@KS,Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 

He also was about to withstand a full powered OE from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it. Imperiex did far worse to DD yet DD recovered from that lol somehow.

"
but none of this matters though... I mean if Darkseid BFR's Doomsday with the Omega Beams... then Doomsday wont be able to return an attack... not if Darkseid BFR's him into an other Dimension... lol 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30

Sure it does, DS tried hurting DD and failed :P it's all good, DS is badass, DD is badder.