Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this 2v2 battle of the 4 elements, who will win?

Team 1: Zuko, Zaheer

Team 2: Katara, Bolin

Zaheer does not have flight for this battle. He does have his staff

No swords for Zuko

Fight takes place in the forest where Katara fought Hama. Time is perpetual twilight.

All are in character. Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 imo

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably team 1, due to being quicker and more skilled

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a few questions

1-how much water does katara have?

2-can katara get water from the grass?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Z-dog gots it under control XD

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arcus1

@king22 said:

I have a few questions

1-how much water does katara have?

2-can katara get water from the grass?

She can get water from the grass, trees, etc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Z-dog gots it under control XD

That is a compelling reason :)

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara > Zuko but Zaheer >> Bolin so team 1 in a close match

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Indeed, it's why he can also solo naruto, one piece, and bleach all in 1 day XD

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara > Zuko but Zaheer >> Bolin so team 1 in a close match

Care to elaborate on reasons?

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team 1 takes it 7.5/10. I think either member of team 1 could beat Bolin. I think katara is a problem for both but I think zaheer could beat her and zuko could hold her off until zaheer is done with Bolin.

I think Bolin is teams 2 downfall. Zuko can block bolin's best attack and does good against earthbenders. Zaheer could stop lavabending easily by cooling it.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king22 said:

I think team 1 takes it 7.5/10. I think either member of team 1 could beat Bolin. I think katara is a problem for both but I think zaheer could beat her and zuko could hold her off until zaheer is done with Bolin.

I think Bolin is teams 2 downfall. Zuko can block bolin's best attack and does good against earthbenders. Zaheer could stop lavabending easily by cooling it.

Zuko's good against regular earthbenders, but fighting a lavabending earthbender as fast and agile as Bolin could be a problem.

I don't think Zaheer will find it that easy to cool lava. The only time he was maybe shown cooling lava would be when the Red Lotus escaped Zaofu, but that could also have been (and more likely was) Ghazan cooling the lava

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Better fighters overall.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without flight zaheer could solo. Unless katara has bloodbending. He van avoid almost any attack and is created an enormous stormlike thing that would have been enough to throw katara and bolin around. Zuko is a great fighter but in here he's more of someone who helps keep them busy.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without flight zaheer could solo. Unless katara has bloodbending. He van avoid almost any attack and is created an enormous stormlike thing that would have been enough to throw katara and bolin around. Zuko is a great fighter but in here he's more of someone who helps keep them busy.

Zaheer is by no means soloing

He can't avoid any attack: Kya tagged him, Tonraq/Korra tagged him, Tenzin dominated him.

He never made an enormous storm. He created snow cover with Ming Hua's help, and he created cover to escape Zaofu

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

Is everyone forgetting there's a lava bender here ? Bolinkeeps zaheer on his toes while katara edges out a win against Zuko then they take down zaheer

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Tenzin was a master and neither of them was gaining a true advantage until Tenzin was eventually outnumbered. Tagging someone and injuring them are two entirely different things. I can tag a cheetah, does that mean I injured it. I said storm like. Tenzin was probably one of the best benders that wasn't an avatar. Once he learned flight he became almost undefeatable and this just says no flight not that he isn't as skilled as he was then.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: nothing changed when he leaned to fly except the fact that he could fly . Show me a scan or feat of him being more skilled after learning flight

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: You saw the fight with Korra right? But I'll see if I can find a link, please don't make me find a link I don't like having to look around until I find one with the correct stuff on it.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Tenzin was a master and neither of them was gaining a true advantage until Tenzin was eventually outnumbered. Tagging someone and injuring them are two entirely different things. I can tag a cheetah, does that mean I injured it. I said storm like. Tenzin was probably one of the best benders that wasn't an avatar. Once he learned flight he became almost undefeatable and this just says no flight not that he isn't as skilled as he was then.

Tenzin had a very clear upper hand against Zaheer. Zaheer couldn't touch Tenzin, while Tenzin was landing multiple hits.

Flight was a huge part of what enabled him to survive against AS Korra

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Every time air has came in contact with lava it has cooled it instantly. Zaheer should have no trouble cooling lava.

I don't think Bolin's lavabending is going to make a difference. Zuko can block it(like mako) and avoid it. Zuko is faster and more agile than Bolin so that shouldn't be a problem for Zuko.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Ok. But he still had done extremely well against her without it as well as aginst other masters, although I wouldn't refer to Korra as a master just very powerful.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king22 said:

@arcus: Every time air has came in contact with lava it has cooled it instantly. Zaheer should have no trouble cooling lava.

I don't think Bolin's lavabending is going to make a difference. Zuko can block it(like mako) and avoid it. Zuko is faster and more agile than Bolin so that shouldn't be a problem for Zuko.

When used by airbenders much more powerful than Zaheer against lava that is not actively being bent

Mako blocked one attack from Zaheer, doesn't mean that firebending can block any lavabending

@arcus: Ok. But he still had done extremely well against her without it as well as aginst other masters, although I wouldn't refer to Korra as a master just very powerful.

He never had a legit fight with Korra, in their only fight before the final one she was chained

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Excluding the avatars and the 3 or 4 firebenders with jet propulsion, who could beat a flying Zaheer? Who could tag a flying Zaheer? Flying is an advantage because it's almost impossible for someone who can't fly to hit him.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: She also went avatar and used the chains like whips in the final one. She was taken down easily during that. Also there were others but I can't remember where to find them. He's still beaten most any form of bending.

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Emperor97

@arcus: mako blocked ghazan lavabending with firebending.

Why would power/ bending make a difference? It's still the same two elements. I could understand Bolin reheating the lava but I can't see any of the reasons you gave affecting air cooling lava.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@king22 said:

It depends how much there is. Korra's AS airblast didnt cool Ghazan's river but instead it, it redirected it it

Tenzin was clearly dominant,.Zaheer was running almost the entire time and did not hit Tenzin once

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: He wasn't running the entire time, although even that is a feat in itself.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Katara and Zuko for a slight majority.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Katara and Zuko for a slight majority.

They're kinda on different teams

@arcus: She also went avatar and used the chains like whips in the final one. She was taken down easily during that. Also there were others but I can't remember where to find them. He's still beaten most any form of bending.

Yeah, I know she was in the AS for the final fight. Then there was the other one where she was chained and Tonraq helped

@king22 said:

@arcus: mako blocked ghazan lavabending with firebending.

Why would power/ bending make a difference? It's still the same two elements. I could understand Bolin reheating the lava but I can't see any of the reasons you gave affecting air cooling lava.

Yes I know he blocked an attack. Doesn't mean he could block any attack

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: if mako can block lavabending, Zuko can. My point is lavabending can be blocked by both benders. I don't see Bolin hanging with Zaheer's agility, speed and Zuko's raw power, agility, speed.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Point being avatar state does more than flight and he wasn't losing to someone controlling all four elements. He should have been losing in a situation like that if he wasn't incredibly good at fighting. Also, katar hasn't shown that large feats in fighting big badguys. Zuko did well against her pretty much every time. Her best chance is bloodbending in which case automatic win for them. Bolin is a debatably good fighter but Zukos agile enough to avoid his attacks, he's had similar occurences, as well as cause some trouble for him. Admittingly it's unlikely he would beat bolin but he would certainly distract him.

NotoriousLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolin is the weakest bender here. Katara can probably take Zuko but with Zaheer team 1 should take it.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Well Zuko has more training and such than Katara, and Zaheer is a natural, whereas Bolin is just a pretty good bender

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolin is the weakest bender here. Katara can probably take Zuko but with Zaheer team 1 should take it.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notoriousle said:

^

Zuko wins a difficult victory against Bolin while Zaheer beats Katara with difficulty. OR Zuko stalls Katara, since I consider her only slightly better, while Zaheer takes down Bolin with not too much difficulty.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: yes I saw the fight all he did was run or unless your talking about on laghima's peak she was chained

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king22: that didn't answer my question .. I said I show scans or feats of him gaining skills from flight all he did was get an advantage .

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@xxxcarzellxxx: Just rewatched tenzin vs zaheer. You were right, Zaheer was losing. It was still an accomplishment for him to do that well but he was losing.

He was able to give quite a few punches to korta while in avatar state. And katara and bolin aren't anywhere near tenzin. Or even korra avatar state for that matter. Unless katara has bloodbending and is willing to use it.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: with lava bolin can hang with tenzin .. Or anyone from the avatar verse outside of avatars and zaheer only got shots because korra was berserk and at half power yet he still ran from her

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: He's an airbender, they always run at some point. She was only really at half power closer to the end of the fight. Anyway this is against katara and bolin.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 juiceboks  Moderator

Zaheer is the least powerful here overall, and I highly doubt he can overpower the defenses of team 2. Katara knows how to deal with firebenders very effectively, and would likely beat Zuko after a decent bout. Bolin should at the very least be able to put enough pressure on Zaheer to keep him on his toes until Katara wins. Team 2 7.5/10.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough battle.....i favor team one based on agility. But that's mostly because i think that Katara will be the primary attacker. If Bolin is going full offense from the beginning then Team 2 can overwhelm and isolate with Water and Lava.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king22 said:

@arcus: if mako can block lavabending, Zuko can. My point is lavabending can be blocked by both benders. I don't see Bolin hanging with Zaheer's agility, speed and Zuko's raw power, agility, speed.

I agree that fire could be used to block lava. However, Mako blocking one of Ghazan's attacks doesn't mean that a firebender could easily block any lavabending attack anymore than Bolin blocking a fire blast means he could block any and all of Zuko's attacks

@arcus: Point being avatar state does more than flight and he wasn't losing to someone controlling all four elements. He should have been losing in a situation like that if he wasn't incredibly good at fighting. Also, katar hasn't shown that large feats in fighting big badguys. Zuko did well against her pretty much every time. Her best chance is bloodbending in which case automatic win for them. Bolin is a debatably good fighter but Zukos agile enough to avoid his attacks, he's had similar occurences, as well as cause some trouble for him. Admittingly it's unlikely he would beat bolin but he would certainly distract him.

Korra was about to beat him but then she collapsed from the poison

Katara was beating Azula in the Crystal Catacombs

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Wait, I don't remember her beating her.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Wait, I don't remember her beating her.

Loading Video...

Zuko came to rescue Azula