Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oparu
No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Sozin's Comet has returned and Zuko has set out to hunt and destroy the Red Lotus. Can they come up with a strategy to survive the Fire Lord's fury?

Rules

• Win by death
  • Bloodlust on
  • Zaheer has flight
  • Ming starts in octopus form and has infinite water supply
  • P'li isn't enhanced by comet
  • Red Lotus start inside while Zuko starts outside

Bonus round

Dark Avatar and ex Red Lotus member Unalaq has appeared to kill the firey Fire Lord and freeze the Earth in darkness!

No Caption Provided
  • Unalaq is alone

No Caption Provided

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Zuko by himself vs these 4? Any reason he does not get stomped?

Avatar image for eightgateitachi
EightGateItachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EightGateItachi

@cpt_nice: Zuko is one of the strongest fire benders . He could possibly take 3 of them but dont think he can deal with all 4

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: Yeah..he could have a moment of clarity when he reads the OP and no show the battle.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cpt_nice

@cpt_nice: Zuko is one of the strongest fire benders . He could possibly take 3 of them but dont think he can deal with all 4

I doubt he would last long against 3. 2, yes, especially with comic feats. But you need someone at Avatar State level to solo these guys.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Yeah..he could have a moment of clarity when he reads the OP and no show the battle.

I lol'ed

Avatar image for eightgateitachi
EightGateItachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: true but he has sozins comet amp which makes him much stronger .

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Oparu

@cpt_nice: Comet gives him the power to overwhelm them all easily, especially Zaheer.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By noobsnowman

Comet or not Zuko is solidly above any of the Red Lotus members, but he stands no chance at all against all four of them.

That being said, with Sozin's Comet he would last longer than Tenzin did against 3, but he still loses handily.

@oparu said:

@cpt_nice: Comet gives him the power to overwhelm them all easily, especially Zaheer which is why I gave him flight.

Lol, even with Comet Zuko loses every time handily.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cpt_nice

@oparu said:

@cpt_nice: Comet gives him the power to overwhelm them all easily, especially Zaheer which is why I gave him flight.

Not a chance. Tenzin did not stand a chance against 3 of them and he is above Zuko (without comet amp). Like I said, nobody outside of an Avatar can deal with all 4 of them at once.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@oparu said:

Not a chance. Tenzin did not stand a chance against 3 of them and he is above Zuko (without comet amp). Like I said, nobody outside of an Avatar can deal with all 4 of them at once.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pr0tocol

I can see arguments on why RL wins, but stomps? Really?

Ming-Hua is legitimately the only threat, I don't really remember Zuko doing anything with the comet, but:

• Zaheer was meh at offense, A significantly weaker Zuko was capable of overwhelming a significantly better airbender in Book 1, even if it was only like one time.. its enough to make Zaheer useless if he gets hit a single time as Aang used his glider to dispense the fire.. Zaheer doesn't have his glider anymore. Yes he'll be harder to hit, but considering the size Zuko's fire should be it shouldn't be that hard considering Korra tagged him blindingly with thin whips of water.
  • P'li would have been a threat had she been enhanced, but considering Zuko has blocked Combustion Man's blasts and only been knocked back a bit, and in this scenario hes much stronger and shes weaker then CM?
  • Ghazan could be argued to be a threat, but he relies too much on the actual lavabending aspect, and not the earth bending. Yes the lavabending is stronger, but Zuko is faster then Bolin and Mako and they have outran/outpaced it fine.
  • Ming-Hua is the only threat, and because she has infinite water.. she could very well solo.

I think it could go either way, but I can see why RL wins due to numbers.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Tenzin didn't have massive AoE fire attacks like Zuko, come to think of it, he barely used AoE airbending. In a straight up fight he would decimate them all, they'll need some serious teamwork to take down Zuko with the comet.

No Caption Provided

Tenzin alone did this to them:

No Caption Provided

Zuko would roast them in one move, unlike airbending no one is walking off being engulfed in a inferno.

He is too powerful under the comet to be taken out by them in a straight up fight.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cpt_nice

@oparu: And ultimately he lost against them, so I don't know what your argument is.

P'Li by herself was beating Lin, who could give Zuko a fight. Zaheer by himself was fighting well against Tenzin and Korra on different occasions. Ghazan fought well against Bolin and Mako at the same time. Ming Hua stomped both Eska and Desna at the same time. And that is individually. All 4 of them could not be stopped by Mako, Bolin, both Beifongs and a score of metal benders while being surrounded. You put Zuko above that entire group?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cpt_nice

@pr0tocol: So according to you Zaheer is below book 1 Aang?

No Caption Provided

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: My argument goes Comet Zuko>>>Tenzin. You saw how he was handling them with normal air blast, they won't stand a chance against giant fire blasts.

Lin could give comet enhanced Zuko a fight? In what world? If you're saying regular Zuko that's not relevant here. Zaheer got stomped by Tenzin and was struggling against a chained up Korra. Ghazan didn't last 5 seconds against the Super Mako Bros. Any one could stomp Eska and Desna, there just two mediocre teamers.

I fail to see how any of this is suppose to prove anything. Zuko 10x stronger than any of the benders you named.

So according to you Zaheer is below book 1 Aang?

Zaheer is far below book 1 Aang, so yes. That is what he is saying.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Tenzin didn't have massive AoE fire attacks like Zuko, come to think of it, he barely used AoE airbending.

Having AoE attacks dosen't mean he's able to take on multiple benders, lol. Most bending attacks are AoE anyways.

In a straight up fight he would decimate them all, they'll need some serious teamwork to take down Zuko with the comet.

I agree he would beat them convincingly on an individual basis, but bend spamming on Zuko from every single direction requires zero synergy. Especially since its morals off.

Tenzin alone did this to them:

And then he got creamed a few seconds later.

Zuko would roast them in one move, unlike airbending no one is walking off being engulfed in a inferno.

LOL. Zuko isn't roasting an entire team of masterful benders who possess unique bending prowess that is more than capable of collectively standing up to the sheer magnitude of the comet. 2 would be enough to give Zuko problems, 4 would be a white wash in the team's favour.

He is too powerful under the comet to be taken out by them in a straight up fight.

Yet there are cases when comet enhanced fire failed to stomp benders outright. Katara managed to resist Azula despite lacking water sources despite Azula being enhanced by the comet. Aang using his other elements to completely neutralise Ozai's fire. Comet isn't helping Zuko stomp anyone, lawl.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: aang thawed out already a master air bender forget book one aang was better than zaheer in episode 1, aang was nothing short of a freak of nature super prodigy even as far as avatars go.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

@pr0tocol: So according to you Zaheer is below book 1 Aang?

Yeap, show me something that proves otherwise. I mean, Zaheer doesn't even have the morals Aang does and can't even replicate the destruction Aang can.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cpt_nice

This Zaheer lowballing, holy shit.

Loading Video...

@arcus1: What is your opinion of this?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Red Lotus should still win. It's not as much of a mismatch as I'd originally think, considering P'li's not enhanced, but the four of them working together gives them too much versatility, ways to surround him, take cheap shots, etc.

If he can take some of them out quickly (Ghazan would probably be the most vulnerable), his chances increase. But they know how to cover for each other and work together, so as long as they're not dumb they should win

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer managed to hold his own against Tenzin, who is slightly below peak Aang in terms of air bending prowess. He sure is sweeping Book 1 Aang lol.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pr0tocol

@noobsnowman said:

Zaheer managed to hold his own against Tenzin, who is slightly below peak Aang in terms of air bending prowess. He sure is sweeping Book 1 Aang lol.

If surviving is "holding his own" then sure I guess, but Tenzin absolutely humiliated Zaheer. He showed the difference between a Master and a Prodigy. He could only run away and never got an actual hit in, while Tenzin got multiple. He then went on to fight 3/4 of the Red Lotus and only actually lost both fights due to cheapshots from P'li

Loading Video...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Zuko gets overwhelmed. tenzin only did so good because of his fighting style and Air bending. Firebending wouldn't hold up too well

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

You guys make Zaheer look incredible. He is easily the weakest of the Red Lotus (without flight) and far below Aang. Anyway, Zuko gives an almost good fight but loses for sure. P'Li is also enchanged and has a team of 3 other masters. And second round Unalaq? And octopus Mign Hua? All together? It's a stomp by the Red Lotus both rounds for sure. Every enchanged firebender like Iroh/Zuko/Ozai/Azula gets stomped easily even enchanged here. Alright, not easily for sure, but in this case it's a stomp and on round 2 it's a really hard stomp. Put P'Li and take Zaheer's flight and then Zuko wins 7/10. Now he loses 7/10.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Having AoE attacks dosen't mean he's able to take on multiple benders, lol. Most bending attacks are AoE anyways.

Yes it does.

I agree he would beat them convincingly on an individual basis, but bend spamming on Zuko from every single direction requires zero synergy. Especially since its morals off.

Zuko would be able to defend from the attacks easily and then retaliate with a massive arc of fire they can't.

No Caption Provided

LOL. Zuko isn't roasting an entire team of masterful benders who possess unique bending prowess that is more than capable of collectively standing up to the sheer magnitude of the comet. 2 would be enough to give Zuko problems, 4 would be a white wash in the team's favour.

He's capable of taking them all out in a few short motions. If he sees them they better start running because bloodlusted Zuko will destroy them.

No Caption Provided

No attack from the Red Lotus will touch him and his reaction speeds + power guarantee a win in a fight with them.

Yet there are cases when comet enhanced fire failed to stomp benders outright. Katara managed to resist Azula despite lacking water sources despite Azula being enhanced by the comet. Aang using his other elements to completely neutralise Ozai's fire. Comet isn't helping Zuko stomp anyone, lawl.

Lol. Katara only managed to barely beat a insane Azula through trickery! Not actual combat. Aang never nullified Ozai's strong attacks with his other elements. Last time I checked not even comet enhanced Azula could block some of Zuko's attacks so why should glass cannons like Zaheer or Ming-Hua be able to?

That was a stomp bro.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Red Lotus win, but Zuko puts up some fight due to the comet.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P'li could solo. Zuko gets stomped.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator

@amendment50: P'Li can't solo comet enchanged Zuko while she's not enchanged.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 anthp2000  Moderator

@kbroskywalker: 8/10 then. He gets stomped anyways. He puts some fight but gets stomped.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Oh I missed that she wasn't enhanced in the OP. You're right she's not soloing in that case.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 anthp2000  Moderator

@amendment50: :p I thought it said she was too at first :P But anyway, the Lotus still takes this fairly easily.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team could get bulldozed by Zuko's raw power. Ming Hua doesn't have the defense to stand up to Zuko, neither does Ghazan. P'li would also get overwhelmed. Zaheer has the best chance as his flight allows him to avoid Zuko's massive fire blasts. If the team works in a perfect synchronized fashion they can pull out the win but any lapse would result in Zuko steamrolling.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Oparu

@anthp2000: The Red Lotus struggle badly. None of them can match Zuko's bending and he effectively has a counter to all of there attacks.

Unalaq is alone in Bonus Round.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 anthp2000  Moderator

@oparu: Oh. I thought they were together. Then Zuko easily wins Round 2. But he loses if not stomped Round 1 anyway.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: If zuko can win, its not a stomp, if he gets beat 8/10, he still can win.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 anthp2000  Moderator

@oparu: You make it sound like it's 1vs1. The whole Lotus together defeats him 7/10. 6/10 at best. He still loses.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Zaheer is bait, nothing more than a distraction. Ming-Hua's water arms get evaporated easily. Ghazan can't defend against comet enhanced fire. In a straight up fight they get blitzed.

The Red Lotus can only do so much to win but I'm not arguing for them.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@oparu: I agree that Zaheer is pointless here but he can cause trouble flying around if he's fast enough not to get blasted. We can't know for sure that Ghanzan cam't put his best to defend against Zuko enchanged fire. Ming Hua's water arms don't get evaporated easily. You said that she has unlimited water so if Zuko evaoprates them, she will just create other new ones and then you have P'Li. The strongest card of the Lotus in this fight. Her combustion can almost stalemate Zuko enchanged raw power. All of them together win. Zuko is good, but not that good. If you give he had another team mate that can take a member of the Red Lotus let's say Ghanzan or Ming Hua then Zuko wins. Or if the Red Lotus didn't have Ming Hua or P'Li. Then Zuko wins. Zuko has no instant or even normal charged lightning to just start killing them all.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Zuko

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably RL.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think this fight would be close but I can't see Zuko winning at all.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Red Lotus. Ghazan and Ming Hua are the MVPs.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Oparu

@anthp2000:

@anthp2000 said:

@oparu: I agree that Zaheer is pointless here but he can cause trouble flying around if he's fast enough not to get blasted. We can't know for sure that Ghanzan cam't put his best to defend against Zuko enchanged fire. Ming Hua's water arms don't get evaporated easily. You said that she has unlimited water so if Zuko evaoprates them, she will just create other new ones and then you have P'Li. The strongest card of the Lotus in this fight. Her combustion can almost stalemate Zuko enchanged raw power. All of them together win. Zuko is good, but not that good. If you give he had another team mate that can take a member of the Red Lotus let's say Ghanzan or Ming Hua then Zuko wins. Or if the Red Lotus didn't have Ming Hua or P'Li. Then Zuko wins. Zuko has no instant or even normal charged lightning to just start killing them all.

Zaheer will be kept at bay, not ever being able to get close to nor hurt Zuko as he burns the entire field to a crisp. Ming-Hua may have a magic supply of water but she won't ever be able to rival Zuko's raw power, she will get roasted if she ever confronts him. P'li doesn't even come remotely close to matching Zuko's firebend ing under the comet, he would obliterate her.

No Caption Provided

His attacks were as big as the Fire Palace, Zaheer most likely gets shot down in seconds. Ghazan can't do anything but cover the field in lava but it's not like that will matter. Not only that he would effortlessly defend against her combustion blasts.

Zuko is essentially a one man army under the comet, he doesn't need a team mate when none of his opponents can even bend on the same scale as him. He wipes them from the Earth with this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His widespread attacks are more than the Red Lotus can chew.