Zoro vs Wolverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In that case i'll say Zoro via win by KO. while wolverine can't be killed due to zoro's inability to cut Adamantium (which is equivalent to diamonds) it isn't impossible to knock him out. any impact strong enough can stun and knock him out through shock.

Zoro is stronger than spider man (he's lifted two story homes before so he's definitely 100 ton+ in terms of lifting strength) on another occasion he shoulder pressed around 25 ton dumb bells casually so Winning via knock out wouldn't be hard.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zoro would take this in a good fight.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going zoro mainly due to the strength and speed of his ranged attacks.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro could easily KO Wolverine.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro is too quick with his swords.

Which have no chance of slicing through Wolverine's bones...more likely scenario is that with the force Zoro strikes at his sword will shatter upon contact with Adamantium.

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: that's only if you use the sword as a blunt bat. slicing/cutting isn't the same as smashing the sword against adamantium.

Zoro has been shown to slice at things that he himself can't cut with no damage to his sword. Besides the impact of that could stun Wolverine and possibly knock him out. the fight doesn't have to be fight till the death.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Shawnbaby

@drkcloud said:

@shawnbaby: that's only if you use the sword as a blunt bat. slicing/cutting isn't the same as smashing the sword against adamantium.

Zoro has been shown to slice at things that he himself can't cut with no damage to his sword. Besides the impact of that could stun Wolverine and possibly knock him out. the fight doesn't have to be fight till the death.

If he doesn't hit as hard as the Hulk..he's not KOing Wolverine that easily.

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By drkcloud

@shawnbaby: he lifts 100+ tons if that helps(this was before he regularly lift tons upon tons upon tons of unspecified weight as training). while i doubt he'll be stronger than the hulk hes at the very least stronger than a lot of marvel/dc characters.and definitely stronger than Wolverine by many folds.

Wolverine is definitely not gonna die in that encounter of course, but a knock out is more than likely. Heck, Sabertooth regularly stalemates and many times beat wolverine and even he only lifts around 2-3 tons at most. Zoro has lugged multi-story buildings at people and wasn't crushed when a building fell on him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby

@drkcloud: Well..Wolverine has only a little above Peak Human strength. His durability however is the issue...he's taken multiple hits from the Hulk without getting KO'd...Knocking out Wolverine is no easy proposition.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro curbstomps

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: of course, but ultimately he can't fight against the hulk. he's just outclassed. how is wolverine's speed by the way? generally the main fighters in the one piece-verse are all pretty much hypersonic+ with same level of reaction.

Zoro isn't a chump when it comes to endurance either, he's survived large lightning blasts, sword slashes that slices 300-400ft galleons in half, thrown entire buildings at, to compressed air bombs that decimated 300+ ft giants that more than matches the hulk in strength and durability.

All in all i'm not gonna discount wolverine for what he is, but i think Zoro more than gives him a run for his money.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkcloud said:

@shawnbaby: of course, but ultimately he can't fight against the hulk. he's just outclassed. how is wolverine's speed by the way? generally the main fighters in the one piece-verse are all pretty much hypersonic+ with same level of reaction.

Zoro isn't a chump when it comes to endurance either, he's survived large lightning blasts, sword slashes that slices 300-400ft galleons in half, thrown entire buildings at, to compressed air bombs that decimated 300+ ft giants that more than matches the hulk in strength and durability.

All in all i'm not gonna discount wolverine for what he is, but i think Zoro more than gives him a run for his money.

Wolverine has fought and stalemated the Hulk multiple times.

Wolverine's combat speed has been stated to be almost faster than the human mind can follow...not exactly hypersonic...but hes not slow.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Wolverine

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: that's because hulk is inherently slow, I wouldn't call it stale mate as there was never a fight that really ended its always been interrupted one way or another heck even the Hulk vs, videos they stopped the fight mid-way. in all their encounters you don't see the hulk attacking very quickly. not to mention those crossovers are often for fan pleasure so they scale down the hulk to such a drastic point (wolverine is very popular ofc!) so that there's actually a good fight as opposed to a stomp.

it doesn't matter how strong hulk is if he can't hit! i'm not saying that the hulk has never hit wolverine but rather due to a lack of superspeed, or speed for the matter the hulk is fairly slow and avoidable. those are often the case in wolverine vs hulk fights. which wouldn't be the case for a zoro vs wolverine fight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shawnbaby

@drkcloud said:

@shawnbaby: that's because hulk is inherently slow, I wouldn't call it stale mate as there was never a fight that really ended its always been interrupted one way or another heck even the Hulk vs, videos they stopped the fight mid-way. in all their encounters you don't see the hulk attacking very quickly. not to mention those crossovers are often for fan pleasure so they scale down the hulk to such a drastic point (wolverine is very popular ofc!) so that there's actually a good fight as opposed to a stomp.

it doesn't matter how strong hulk is if he can't hit! i'm not saying that the hulk has never hit wolverine but rather due to a lack of superspeed, or speed for the matter the hulk is fairly slow and avoidable. those are often the case in wolverine vs hulk fights. which wouldn't be the case for a zoro vs wolverine fight.

Hulk isn't that slow. He's tagged Quicksilver in the past. And Wolverine hasn't always avoided the Hulk's Blows...he's taken many of them...full on.

I'm not saying Wolverine necessarily wins here...all im saying is that knocking him out is no easy thing.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By Jgames

Bump due to I wanted to make this but too late , and Wolvie might win the majority since he would just outlast him or stalemate since zoro does have the strenght to eventually.k.o but would lose too much blood like always

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Marshall_Long
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro can win this even with Wolverine's regen he can target wolverine's joints and decapitate him or just incapatate.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine won't die for sure.

But Zoro can and Will KO him easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Zoro. KO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How strong is Zoro that he can KO Wolverine. And how fast?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Zoro can win this even with Wolverine's regen he can target wolverine's joints and decapitate him or just incapatate.

He ain't decapitating Logan.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Wolverines bones are atmantium not his joints

Yes they are... Hulk has tried to rip off his arm, but failed due to Logan's shoulder joint being laced with adamantium. It's illogical, but Logan's spine, joints, etc. are covered in adamantium.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Cjdavis103

@wolverine08:

Ok so he cant decpate but he can stab though Logan's eyes KO ing him for a time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

I wouldn't count on that. He's tanked worse.

Plus if Zoro starts putting a beating on Logan he'll go into Beserker Rage and really mess him up.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you really thing Logan can even get close to Zorro? Wolverine is no where near that fast.

and if wolverine can ista heal a sword to the brain how is he ever defeated?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Zoro bleeds him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you really thing Logan can even get close to Zorro? Wolverine is no where near that fast.

and if wolverine can ista heal a sword to the brain how is he ever defeated?

Well seeing as in Beserker Rage he doesn't hold back, I could see it happening. And a sword to the brain would probably be a lot harder to achieve than you think. And even if he does go down, it'll be for a a short period of time. He survived a nuke and healed in no time IIRC.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Win by Ko, Death, or BFR

KO

he only has to KO logan

For how long isn't stated though. Nonetheless if he does get his brain stabbed I'd agree it counts as a loss. I just don't see it happening often.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not saying that it goes to Zorro in a stomp but Zorro has shown insane fighting skills and Logan fights like a berserker not bothering to defend him self most of the time due to his adamantium and HF. once Zorro realizes that Logan can regen and he cannot cut his bones he will go for the eyes

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stomp...

Why are the monster trio ever matched up against anything other than upper mid-tiers .-.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pierpat

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@wolverine08:

Plus if Zoro starts putting a beating on Logan he'll go into Beserker Rage and really mess him up.

Really mess him up?

Final pre-time skip Zoro could Cut kuma, keep up with gear second Luffy, and endure terrifying amount of Pain.

His combat speed is likely Hypersonic, and he'll soon get that wolvie's bones are not cuttable, and will stab him everywhere else.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@cooldes said:

Stomp...

Why are the monster trio ever matched up against anything other than upper mid-tiers .-.

Because upper mid tier in comics is Iron-Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not saying that it goes to Zorro in a stomp but Zorro has shown insane fighting skills and Logan fights like a berserker not bothering to defend him self most of the time due to his adamantium and HF. once Zorro realizes that Logan can regen and he cannot cut his bones he will go for the eyes

Fair enough. I think Logan could take out Zorro before then.

@pierpat said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@wolverine08:

Really mess him up?

Final Post-time skip Zoro could Cut kuma, keep up with gear second Luffy, and endure terrifying amount of Pain.

His combat speed is likely Hypersonic, and he'll soon get that wolvie's bones are not cuttable, and will stab him everywhere else.

I don't know much about One Piece at all, but I was assuming this was Pre-Timeskip since people said that was a fair battle for Wolverine.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

Fair enough. I think Logan could take out Zorro before then.

@pierpat said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@wolverine08:

Really mess him up?

Final Post-time skip Zoro could Cut kuma, keep up with gear second Luffy, and endure terrifying amount of Pain.

I don't know much about One Piece at all, but I was assuming this was Pre-Timeskip since people said that was a fair battle for Wolverine.

No, no, my mistake, i was referring to Final Pre-time skip zoro, the feats i cited are all from pre-time skip, in Post time skip he has Haki and it's a terrible stomp, this is just a plain win for zoro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: So I'm assuming this is Pre-Timeskip Zoro to make it a fair battle?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#91  Edited By GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: If that's the case this is a mismatch. I was under the assumption that their stats were relatively even.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Pierpat
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mr_ingenuity: that's about their league in my eyes(depending on the suit)

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro greatly overwhelms him in strength and speed. Since Wolvy can be knocked out Zoro will definitely incapacitate him. Either that or they both give up since Wolvy can't hit Zoro and Zoro can't kill Wolverine.