Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
  • Zoro's Sandai Kitetsu and Shusui have been replaced by two swords as as sharp and of the same material Melk (Toriko) makes
  • In character
  • Starting distance is 30 feet
  • Zoro is aware his swords have been upgraded but not to the degree
  • Mihawk knows nothing about Zoro's new swords
  • Win by death or KO
  • Fight in Foosha village

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro by feats.

Mihawk by hype and logic.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

excluding feats. i say either mihawk wins bcz he has superior haki and better eyes. or at best they are equals. when it comes to zoro's eye i have two theories, the one i hate is that it's similar to kakashi's sharingan and he is supressing his powers by closing it. the second one is that it happened by mihawk when they were training. and i would like to think that it happened during their last training and when we see mihawk he would also have a wound somewhere visible on his face or body ( maybe on his eye too ).

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But why is nobody here taking into account the Melk blades? Those are crazy overpowered. With just a Melk knife, Melk 2 who physically isn't on Zoro's level, accidently split a mountain in half just by moving it through the air. Now imagine someone as strong as Zoro amping it with Haki and swinging it full force. There's no way Mihawk can defend against that.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk is still undoubtedly more faster, and has better observation haki, though he could still lose if is still caught off-guard by the melk blades destructive capability.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats one badass pic of Zoro btw.

On topic, if as @goldroger1 says, those Melk blades are indeed that OP (I know nothing of Toriko), then its hard to see what Mihawk can do.

Then again, as any One Piece fan will tell you, we haven't seen Mihawk go all out yet.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro by feats.

Mihawk by hype and logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

On topic, if as @goldroger1 says, those Melk blades are indeed that OP (I know nothing of Toriko), then its hard to see what Mihawk can do.

Then again, as any One Piece fan will tell you, we haven't seen Mihawk go all out yet.

Melk 2 is an inferior blacksmith to the first Melk and she made a knife from a Derous fang (Dragon King) and she split a mountain range in half from just swinging it lightly:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Ichiryu holding a knife the first Melk made:

No Caption Provided

It's so sharp it can even cut air, lowering the pressure. It could even cut the continent in half, and continents in Toriko are as big our Earth. Zoro's swords won't be as big as this but they're made from the same material and better than the one Melk 2 used.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the greatest swordsman in the world vs a Swordsman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice try, all the times I've said that Mihawk's opponent's weren't wielding Melk knives.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mysticmedivh

Mihawk humiliates him like he did the first time.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@goldroger1 said:

Nice try, all the times I've said that Mihawk's opponent's weren't wielding Melk knives.

So again, the greatest swordsman in the world vs a Swordsman?

Skill gap alone should be enough sporting a new metal isn't going to mean anything if it doesn't make contact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk humiliates him like he did the first time.

How? He can't win unless he just blitzes Zoro, and any blade clash results in Mihawk instantly dying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:
@goldroger1 said:

Yes, if you want to oversimplify things.

Skill gap alone should be enough sporting a new metal isn't going to mean anything if it doesn't make contact.

Why wouldn't it make contact? Mihawk knows nothing about them, for all he knows they're the same grade of swords Zoro was using before, there will be a blade clash and Mihawk dies.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shirso: you always say everything is badass ?

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless these blades suddenly enhance his durability Mihawk still wins?

deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger1: Ok, that's impressive, but isn't Mihawk's iceberg splitting feat comparable? That wall of ice was probably not as big as a mountain range, but the distance seems much higher, and Mihawk split it by a casual swing of his blade.

deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@shirso: you always say everything is badass ?

Not sure what u mean. When hav i said that?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Mihawk wins. Although, he needs more feats.

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nufious
@shirso said:

^ what he said.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:
@goldroger1 said:

Yes, if you want to oversimplify things.

Why wouldn't it make contact? Mihawk knows nothing about them, for all he knows they're the same grade of swords Zoro was using before, there will be a blade clash and Mihawk dies.

Mk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro by feats and logic

Mihawk by hype.

Fixed it for you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys:

Mihawk should still logically be above his student, and his hype notes as much. Hence why I said by hype and logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: did you even read the description? The swords are OP.

HENCE logic is with Zoro

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chaarrrt

Zoro will beat Mihawk by the end of series. It doens't matter if you give him better swords, Zoro is just not an overall better fighter than Mihawk. Or he shouldn't be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: I did, however they don't factor in. You're not really allowed to give people items they don't personally have feats with.

That, plus, Mihawk still outstats him by a wide margin, logically.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even by feats alone Mihawk still stomps, he made Pre-Timeskip Luffy look like batman to superman and had feats beyond even current Zoro during the war......

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Insertnewname

@cosmic_lantern said:

Savage haha

Yes mihawk wins.. For now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

True. Like failing to even show advantage over someone who wasn't the WB's best fighters. Yup.

Just in case you didn't get that, i was being sarcastic. Mihawk has no feats.

@marczaddy:Right. So pretty much what you are saying is that this guy made a thread with speciic rules but the rules aren't allowed in your eyes so mihawk automatically wins.

Riiight. Lousy. lousy argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy:

OH Man. I DID NOT KNOW that We are not allowed to have an imagination!

@longman: Please delete this thread. This thread is against the rules. @leo-343: It doesn't matter, apparently says MarcZaddy, you aren't allowed to use the blades anyway. So it doesn't matter. As per his rules. @goldroger1 Sorry man. MarcZaddy (not the OP) says that foreign weapons aren't allowed anyway.

Oh marc.

Because you are so stubborn to win an argument, I will now tag you at every thread I see where they give characters different weapons that they aren't familiar with. Which is about 3 of the threads just in the front page.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: hey I don't make the rules. I don't want to incur the wroth of @marczaddy. Whatever marc says goes!

(sorry leo i'm being sarcastic)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: haha i hope there's no bad feelings. Being sassy sarcastic is just part of the fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@soaringturkeys said:

@leo-343: hey I don't make the rules. I don't want to incur the wroth of @marczaddy. Whatever marc says goes!

...When you like both people so you can't pick sides.

I'm flattered.

Having fun?

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nerise

I doubt Mihawk will have his sword broken by a sword make by Melk. Heck he prolly put so much haki into his Sword that its the reason why its black. And come now, EOS/Current Mihawk would have that level of attack power, lets not kid ourselves here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

True. Like failing to even show advantage over someone who wasn't the WB's best fighters. Yup.

Their rank and the amount of respect he had for certain fighters tells me otherwise about how they would compare to the likes of Pre-Timeskip Zoro. Mihawk fought and clashed with several powerful fighters during the marineford arc.

Just in case you didn't get that, i was being sarcastic. Mihawk has no feats.

You're obviously failing in that regard, because you clearly know nothing if you think he has no feats......

@marczaddy:Right. So pretty much what you are saying is that this guy made a thread with speciic rules but the rules aren't allowed in your eyes so mihawk automatically wins.

Riiight. Lousy. lousy argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It'd be nice if you remove my tag in the future when quoting. Thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: So every other kadio/shanks high powered levelled guys showed advantage to equally strong guys. Heck Marco even drew blood against some admirals. Did Mihawk? Hmmmmmm.....
Flip even Sabo showed absolute dominance against one of blackbeards lieutenants. But Mihawk didn't even do anything. he cut ice and he got his sword attack deflected. He also failed to show any advantage to someone he's supposed to have dominance against. Flip Whitebeard absolutely wrecked the admirals in the first encounter and you are telling me the greatest swordsman who's supposed to be on the same rank as kaido/wb/shanks couldn't show a single advantage?

He doesn't even have the best slicing feats in the manga. So no. he has barely any feats.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: So every other kadio/shanks high powered levelled guys showed advantage to equally strong guys. Heck Marco even drew blood against some admirals. Did Mihawk? Hmmmmmm.....

Flip even Sabo showed absolute dominance against one of blackbeards lieutenants. But Mihawk didn't even do anything. he cut ice and he got his sword attack deflected. He also failed to show any advantage to someone he's supposed to have dominance against. Flip Whitebeard absolutely wrecked the admirals in the first encounter and you are telling me the greatest swordsman who's supposed to be on the same rank as kaido/wb/shanks couldn't show a single advantage?

He doesn't even have the best slicing feats in the manga. So no. he has barely any feats.

Mihawk was on the same side as the admirals.......that's a fallacious argument.......you can't make an argument like that. For the entire war Mihawk mainly targeted Luffy for his own personal reasons and evaluation of his character.

None of blackbeard's guys(who aren't as powerful as you think they are BTW) went up against Mihawk and even then would you seriously put any of them over mihawk??????? He cut a giant ice tsunami with a shockwave..........do you know how much that would have to weight? Water has weight too you know..... WB barely took down Akainu without taking blows himself........saying he wrecked akainu is ridiculously, it wasn't a one sided match the entire fight. If it was as you described he wouldn't have died in the first place. Mihawk's blast got deflected by Diamond Jozu one of WB's highest ranking commanders on his crew......how is that a bad feat, plus the shockwave of the blast after it got deflected was impressive. Jozu was the only one who could have stopped it. That's says a lot about his own capabilities. He also blitzed Luffy several times and managed to snipe him from across the field, and nearly killed him several times.

The only person who can match him by pure slicing feats IMO is Zoro unless I am missing something, but his feat of slashing the ice tsunami from several hundred meters away is just as impressive if not more so considering the amount of effort in comparison to Zoro with Pica.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with a melk sword zoro probably couldn't beat mihawk

deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I have read Toriko, Zoro lol stomps, unless Mihawk is exponentially faster to the point that Zoro seems a statue.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melk blades for the win.

Mihawk can't defend himself against weapons of that quality.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk gets one-shotted, Melk blades are broken